Home Gym thread

CanadianMuscleDad

I have a home gym.  Big ass multiuse machine taking up half my really ugly garage with a treadmill and elypitical, then the basement is my free weight room.  Squat rack, cable cross over, seated calf machine.  I’ll take pics in a bit

• Like 1

I have a home gym. Rogue Power rack, glute ham developer, supported chest row, 5 to 120 lbs dumbbells, flat bench with thompson fat pad, adjustable bench, elliptical, concept 2 rower, trap bar, ohio deadlift bar, qbar, ohio power bar, multi grip football bar, safety squat bar, inversion table, axle bar, tons of bands, about 1000+ lbs of free weight plates, a few kettlebells, cable pulley system for tricep pushdowns etc, uh that's all I can remember off the top of my head. It is everything I need and want to be able to train, been training at home since 2006 and it was the best decision in term of training I ever made. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rhynoplanet said:

I have a home gym. Rogue Power rack, glute ham developer, supported chest row, 5 to 120 lbs dumbbells, flat bench with thompson fat pad, adjustable bench, elliptical, concept 2 rower, trap bar, ohio deadlift bar, qbar, ohio power bar, multi grip football bar, safety squat bar, inversion table, axle bar, tons of bands, about 1000+ lbs of free weight plates, a few kettlebells, cable pulley system for tricep pushdowns etc, uh that's all I can remember off the top of my head. It is everything I need and want to be able to train, been training at home since 2006 and it was the best decision in term of training I ever made. 

Oh I forgot inversion table, I’m on it right now as I’m typing, lol.  I prop the iPad on the wall and type upside down ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, rhynoplanet said:

Awesome setup. How do you like the Fat Pad?

• Like 1

I bought my home gym in 2015 and absolutely love it over driving to a gym. Its a smith machine rack with plate load high / low & lat pully as  well as the gun rack barbell rack on the front side. Have 400lbs of plates and 90lb bowflex dumbells and can pretty much do everything I need to do to get a good solid heavy workout in for my goals these days.

Edited by jayz-23

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2018 at 6:12 PM, rhynoplanet said:

Holy shit man! Helluva home gym

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 6:01 PM, MSCLMAMA said:

Here is my little get up ?

C3E61FA8-EBBB-42B2-8F15-CC71479CCED3.jpeg

Nice! Just picked up a half rack, with some Olympic barbells...between that, the dumbbells and the bands...no excuses to get a session in...

• Jake locked this topic