Bad/Bunk Batch Test E? Crazy PIP 2-3 days after...

mackmack403

Hello, here's the details

2nd cycle

400mg Test E weekly pinning 2x /week with a 23G 1''.

Using glute and proper sterile method. First few went ok with "normal" PIP but now the last 3 pins I've gotten crazy pain in the pin area 2-3 days afterwards and lasting almost a week.

My one butt cheek felt like the muscle was seized - the muscle (glute max only) was physically hard to the touch, and very painful right from the location of the pin several inches across the body of the muscle. Not hot and I didn't have a fever so I didn't get medical attn, and it has since resolved. Wondering if I hit a blood vessel or just overdid that spot, I tried the other side - same pain and soreness but to a slightly lesser extent. Wondering if it was just my ass I tried my thigh for the first time on Monday, and today can barely walk and it's getting worse by the minute. I know stupid for continuing to try, probably should have just chucked the shit out.

What the heck is going on? I never had even close to this reaction with my first cycle of Test. I'm almost wondering if the carrier oil is shit and as it is metabolized or dispersed from the injection area it's causing a reaction. Should I try a different brand? A different test?

Thanks

Hey bro this could be a number things. First, yes could have hit a bad spot for sure. Second, your body might not agree with oil used? I'm guessing its grapeseed oil but some labs are using MTC oil, or it could be another kind. In the past i have run 400 test e and have had pip. The test was good, possibly over dosed and given the 400mg all test e and possibly over dosed, could make the pip a little more intense. When i added another compound, like eq, the pain was less as the test was diluted with Eq. Lastly some if the alcohol in the test is too high that could cause soreness. Theses are just some possibilities. I'm sure some other guys will have some other ideas too. Cheers !  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mackmack403 said:

Hello, here's the details

2nd cycle

400mg Test E weekly pinning 2x /week with a 23G 1''.

Using glute and proper sterile method. First few went ok with "normal" PIP but now the last 3 pins I've gotten crazy pain in the pin area 2-3 days afterwards and lasting almost a week.

My one butt cheek felt like the muscle was seized - the muscle (glute max only) was physically hard to the touch, and very painful right from the location of the pin several inches across the body of the muscle. Not hot and I didn't have a fever so I didn't get medical attn, and it has since resolved. Wondering if I hit a blood vessel or just overdid that spot, I tried the other side - same pain and soreness but to a slightly lesser extent. Wondering if it was just my ass I tried my thigh for the first time on Monday, and today can barely walk and it's getting worse by the minute. I know stupid for continuing to try, probably should have just chucked the shit out.

What the heck is going on? I never had even close to this reaction with my first cycle of Test. I'm almost wondering if the carrier oil is shit and as it is metabolized or dispersed from the injection area it's causing a reaction. Should I try a different brand? A different test?

Thanks

So up until the point where you said you went from glute to thigh I was wondering if maybe you hadnt hit the Sciatic nerve. I've never done it but I'm very familiar with the nerve and I have heard in this respect it can be a real bitch.

If it's the same gear that you had no issue with b4 and by same I mean out of the same vial then you have to ask yourself if, even thinking that you observed perfect sterile procedure, you didnt somehow manage to contaminate the vial. Easily done and even the best make mistakes that they miss. There is 100% no reason for the gear to suddenly cause this when it hasn't b4 so I'd be looking at contamination of some sort but you weren't specific about the nature of the "sameness" of the gear so I'm just guessing.

BTW, going from glute to quad, especially when you are worried about a possible problem already, probably not the best plan. A great many folks, pros included will preach from the mountain tops about not pinning the quads at all because of the likelihood of having issues.

Just my thoughts on it

• Like 1

I agree on quad shots. Don’t do it bro, it’s the worst place to fight an infection if you do get one. It’s to soon your shot  to be an infection, tho it could turn into one. 

Sometimes you just have a “bad shot”. Sounds like it. I avoid gear doses at 400ml because of the high bb/ba levels. Recipe for pip.

hope it’s ok bro

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

I agree on quad shots. Don’t do it bro, it’s the worst place to fight an infection if you do get one. It’s to soon your shot  to be an infection, tho it could turn into one. 

Sometimes you just have a “bad shot”. Sounds like it. I avoid gear doses at 400ml because of the high bb/ba levels. Recipe for pip.

hope it’s ok bro

Yeah live and learn! Never again to the quad! Would you suggest trying a smaller dose spread over more pins / week? Would that maybe reduce the pain issue?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

So up until the point where you said you went from glute to thigh I was wondering if maybe you hadnt hit the Sciatic nerve. I've never done it but I'm very familiar with the nerve and I have heard in this respect it can be a real bitch.

If it's the same gear that you had no issue with b4 and by same I mean out of the same vial then you have to ask yourself if, even thinking that you observed perfect sterile procedure, you didnt somehow manage to contaminate the vial. Easily done and even the best make mistakes that they miss. There is 100% no reason for the gear to suddenly cause this when it hasn't b4 so I'd be looking at contamination of some sort but you weren't specific about the nature of the "sameness" of the gear so I'm just guessing.

BTW, going from glute to quad, especially when you are worried about a possible problem already, probably not the best plan. A great many folks, pros included will preach from the mountain tops about not pinning the quads at all because of the likelihood of having issues.

Just my thoughts on it

Thank you for your response. Yeah Dr. Google had me worried about the sciatic for a bit but I didn't really have any symptoms typical of that including radiating pain. Do you have any general or pro tips on avoiding contaminating the vial? Maybe something is off in my procedure.

17 hours ago, Guardian Dispensaries said:

Hey bro this could be a number things. First, yes could have hit a bad spot for sure. Second, your body might not agree with oil used? I'm guessing its grapeseed oil but some labs are using MTC oil, or it could be another kind. In the past i have run 400 test e and have had pip. The test was good, possibly over dosed and given the 400mg all test e and possibly over dosed, could make the pip a little more intense. When i added another compound, like eq, the pain was less as the test was diluted with Eq. Lastly some if the alcohol in the test is too high that could cause soreness. Theses are just some possibilities. I'm sure some other guys will have some other ideas too. Cheers !   

Thanks for your response, I never even considered that my body might not like the actual carrier oil used.. interesting.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mackmack403 said:

Yeah live and learn! Never again to the quad! Would you suggest trying a smaller dose spread over more pins / week? Would that maybe reduce the pain issue?

I’m a huge advocate of frequent pins. Lowers pip and keeps a steadier blood level of hormones.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

I’m a huge advocate of frequent pins. Lowers pip and keeps a steadier blood level of hormones.

Ya me too....More frequent pins = less juice per which is likely to lead to less issues just by default. I know when I pin in my pecs, for example, that there is definitely a sweet spot that if I go past that in volume of whatever it's gonna leave a bit of a knot for a bit. Some spots it's not likely to matter much as the muscle will hold more juice but I still think the smaller volume is less likley to cause an issue.

• Like 2

The different carrier oils haven’t bothered me much , quads use to be my go to spot easy to hit hold a good volume the only reason I stopped is I hit a nerve and almost pissed myself in pain, I mean I pinned a lot there tho. Follow sterile protocols I’m a nut with this , always swab the vial top, different pin to draw , one to pin the gear , I swab the injection site twice he’ll i even swab my hands before handling anything, see I’m a certified nut but it’s my routine.

>>400mg Test E weekly pinning 2x /week with a 23G 1''

I re-iterate everything said here, so:

1. don't inject in your quads

2. pin more frequently with smaller amounts

3. use a 25G "1, or maybe even 30g insulin syringes if you pin everyday

4. inject very slowly, carefully and aspirate

5. don't inject anywhere near an inflamed muscle

6. open a dialog with your source

Edited by method_air
  • Thanks 1

It happened to me about 3 weeks ago on Test cyp250. 1 cc 2x a week ,on week 15!New bottle ,alcohol galore including hands because I'm a paranoid fuck !The first 2 shots were great no pip at all !Afterwards ,the 3rd gave me shit pip about 5 days ,I thought I would give it another try !Shot 4 was even worse !this time lasted more than a week !I ended up tossing it out and switched to Test e!I pinned quads and delts as usual ,so far everything is great !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, method_air said:

>>400mg Test E weekly pinning 2x /week with a 23G 1''

I re-iterate everything said here, so:

1. don't inject in your quads

2. pin more frequently with smaller amounts

3. use a 25G "1, or maybe even 30g insulin syringes if you pin everyday

4. inject very slowly, carefully and aspirate

5. don't inject anywhere near an inflamed muscle

6. open a dialog with your source

Thanks big time! I will definitely look into smaller pins and message the source re the issue. 

Do not ever call a source out on the open board first talk to your rep first to get it rectified, another reason for this is you don’t want to get blacklisted as other labs also read these reviews and it will make them not want to deal with you . Then your in a place you don’t want to be like ordering from online not trusted sources. Not preaching here man just a little friendly advice.

9 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Do not ever call a source out on the open board first talk to your rep first to get it rectified, another reason for this is you don’t want to get blacklisted as other labs also read these reviews and it will make them not want to deal with you . Then your in a place you don’t want to be like ordering from online not trusted sources. Not preaching here man just a little friendly advice.

Good call! I may be new to the game but I have enough sense not to do that 😉

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

The advice is sound, however, there was nothing in Mack's posts to suggest that he wasn't already aware of this basic protocol.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, method_air said:

If it was from the ester, why were there no significant issues with his first few shots?

I also didn't have the problem on first shots. Don't know why but after 6 weeks or so it's starting

New batch of test e powder had this problem. When I use test e 3,4 years ago I didn't had this issue it's something new.

Depends on raws,not all test e had this problem some batches had. 

Edited by Yly
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely new to all of this but I can say with certainty that a change to a 25g needle should be a simple switch to make. Take the rest of this with a grain of salt. My guess is that you may be hitting the same area too frequently with a carrier oil your body finds mildly abrasive. I'm thinking that may be why the first had normal pip and the latter ones have this extreme pip.

• Like 1

I’m thinking you contaminated the vial somehow.

Brush your teeth, wash your hands and open a new vial.  Swab the top then try again.  Why brush your teeth, because your mouth of full of bacteria, even a little cough with brutal end of the day stink breath can contaminate the stopper after you wipe it.

Not having pip, then all of a sudden getting pip, more than once is not normal.

if the issue goes away with the new vial, then you know that’s what it was.  Throw the oil vial out, don’t try to cook it to fix it.

If you still have issues, buy from a different lab and start over.  T400 should not have pip if brewed properly.

And make sure you are giving a week between injecting in the same spot,

I don’t understand why everyone hate thigh shots.  Just pin about 6” down from your hip joint in the outside of the thigh and you’ll be fine.

Try rear delts, ventroglutes.  I like rear delts because even if you get bad pip, it’s not bad there.