Bad/Bunk Batch Test E? Crazy PIP 2-3 days after...

mackmack403

16 hours ago, therealj said:

Use pharm products, I know most buy from UGL's but if it it's being injected into my body it's coming from a pharmacy, period. 

Pharma term is basically the label and dosage are 100% on par,aside from that,everything else is the same

its like buying pharma hgh for $900 for 100iu when you can find a very reliable source who is stable and can provide for $300

end of the day,pharma or not,raws come from china,whether bayer makes it or i make it in my bedroom. Really comes down to producing.

I know many labs who's oils are much more superior than pharma itself

End of the day,blood work doesnt lie. Always do your blood work and weed out the good to the bad

42 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

Pharma term is basically the label and dosage are 100% on par,aside from that,everything else is the same

its like buying pharma hgh for $900 for 100iu when you can find a very reliable source who is stable and can provide for $300

end of the day,pharma or not,raws come from china,whether bayer makes it or i make it in my bedroom. Really comes down to producing.

I know many labs who's oils are much more superior than pharma itself

End of the day,blood work doesnt lie. Always do your blood work and weed out the good to the bad

Yes in an ideal world the Ugls are making accurately dosed/sterile products, or just use pharm products and have zero questions regarding what you're putting in your body. To each their own.  

Edited by therealj