BodyTech Pharma PreContest Log

airman

So I'm currently sitting at 5 weeks out from Nationals.  Thought I'd throw up a log for those interested. Did this whole prep using only BT gear.  So far this has been my best prep to date.  

Weight has been holding steady at between 230lbs to 235lbs for the last 6 weeks or so, depending on how filled out I am.  I do believe for the first time, I'm actually growing into the show.  Only reason, I say that with confidence, is that while the weight is not moving, I'm getting leaner every week. Loving it. 

I attached pics of me at 16 weeks out wieghing 242lbs, to now at 5 weeks out at 235lbs this morning.  Only a 7lb difference.

In the leg pic (I know, needs lots of work), there is no upper body pump, was taking first thing this morning after a leg session. 

Diet has been steady at around 3000 calories a day.  Previously was eating around 350g Protein, 180g Carbs on Lifting Days, 130g Non-Lifting, fats around 50 to 75g 
Carbs just got increased this week to 210 on Lifting Days, and 155 Non Lifting Days ( not counting veggies for carbs, these are just pure carb numbers)

No cardio, except daily dog walks (about  half hour, 3km).   And just in the last couple weeks started doing 30 minutes stepmill two times a week on non-lifting days.   

For the last four weeks I've been doing a higher volume, 5 day bro split.  Previous to that I was doing a push pull legs routine.  I'm liking the bro split at the moment.  A lot more volume, less rest time, more intensity (the way I've been training).  I don't think (neither does my coach) that I was getting enough volume (per bodypart) in the push pull legs routine. 

Now to the good stuff. 

Started off with long esters.  Ran Test E (250 per week to 375 per week ), Tren E ( 400 per week) and Mast E (400 per week), ran some superdrol in here also

At about 6.5 weeks out switched to fast esters.  Right now running:

50mg Test Prop per day
75mg Tren Ace per day
50mg Mat Prop per day
50mg Inj Winnie per day

Orals:
50mg Proviron per day
75mg Anavar per day

Switching from Inj Winstrol to Oral at 50mg per day (only because I hate extra injections, and want to try Inj. Stanol that I have on order)

Also for the first time ever I've been running HGH.  Just about to finish my first kit.  Started off at 3iu per day split 1.5iu first thing in the morning pre-wrokout and 1.5iu pre-bed.  Just last week I bumped it up to 4iu per day. 

So what can I say.  The gear is awesome.  I know everyone probably already knows it, but injecting with a 25g and it flowing like butter is no nice.  I came from using a 23g and pushing so hard I thought that I was going to break the syringe. 

The gear is spot on.  Doing what it's supposed to.  The long esters were awesome.  If it was up to me, I'd probably stay on them right till the end, but I'm following what coach tells me to and switched to fast esters.  Everything still smooth and painless. 

HGH is fantastic.  Never got tested, but what I noticed so far is that some tendinitis I had for weeks, went away after a few days, even on Tren Ace, I'm sleeping like a baby, and feel refreshed full of energy in the morning. Could be that I'm just getting old man skin, but I swear I'm getting leaner and leaner, and my skin has never appeared this thin before.  No regrets here in making an investment in the gh.  Can't wait to run it off season with some real food and see what happens. 

If anyone is interested, I will continue to log.  Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to see something specific. 

Cheers

legs 16vs5weeks.jpg

back 16v5weeks.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, airman said:

So I'm currently sitting at 5 weeks out from Nationals.  Thought I'd throw up a log for those interested. Did this whole prep using only BT gear.  So far this has been my best prep to date.  

Weight has been holding steady at between 230lbs to 235lbs for the last 6 weeks or so, depending on how filled out I am.  I do believe for the first time, I'm actually growing into the show.  Only reason, I say that with confidence, is that while the weight is not moving, I'm getting leaner every week. Loving it. 

I attached pics of me at 16 weeks out wieghing 242lbs, to now at 5 weeks out at 235lbs this morning.  Only a 7lb difference.

In the leg pic (I know, needs lots of work), there is no upper body pump, was taking first thing this morning after a leg session. 

Diet has been steady at around 3000 calories a day.  Previously was eating around 350g Protein, 180g Carbs on Lifting Days, 130g Non-Lifting, fats around 50 to 75g 
Carbs just got increased this week to 210 on Lifting Days, and 155 Non Lifting Days ( not counting veggies for carbs, these are just pure carb numbers)

No cardio, except daily dog walks (about  half hour, 3km).   And just in the last couple weeks started doing 30 minutes stepmill two times a week on non-lifting days.   

For the last four weeks I've been doing a higher volume, 5 day bro split.  Previous to that I was doing a push pull legs routine.  I'm liking the bro split at the moment.  A lot more volume, less rest time, more intensity (the way I've been training).  I don't think (neither does my coach) that I was getting enough volume (per bodypart) in the push pull legs routine. 

Now to the good stuff. 

Started off with long esters.  Ran Test E (250 per week to 375 per week ), Tren E ( 400 per week) and Mast E (400 per week), ran some superdrol in here also

At about 6.5 weeks out switched to fast esters.  Right now running:

50mg Test Prop per day
75mg Tren Ace per day
50mg Mat Prop per day
50mg Inj Winnie per day

Orals:
50mg Proviron per day
75mg Anavar per day

Switching from Inj Winstrol to Oral at 50mg per day (only because I hate extra injections, and want to try Inj. Stanol that I have on order)

Also for the first time ever I've been running HGH.  Just about to finish my first kit.  Started off at 3iu per day split 1.5iu first thing in the morning pre-wrokout and 1.5iu pre-bed.  Just last week I bumped it up to 4iu per day. 

So what can I say.  The gear is awesome.  I know everyone probably already knows it, but injecting with a 25g and it flowing like butter is no nice.  I came from using a 23g and pushing so hard I thought that I was going to break the syringe. 

The gear is spot on.  Doing what it's supposed to.  The long esters were awesome.  If it was up to me, I'd probably stay on them right till the end, but I'm following what coach tells me to and switched to fast esters.  Everything still smooth and painless. 

HGH is fantastic.  Never got tested, but what I noticed so far is that some tendinitis I had for weeks, went away after a few days, even on Tren Ace, I'm sleeping like a baby, and feel refreshed full of energy in the morning. Could be that I'm just getting old man skin, but I swear I'm getting leaner and leaner, and my skin has never appeared this thin before.  No regrets here in making an investment in the gh.  Can't wait to run it off season with some real food and see what happens. 

If anyone is interested, I will continue to log.  Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to see something specific. 

Cheers

legs 16vs5weeks.jpg

back 16v5weeks.jpg

Looking great man, how tall are you? What division will you be competing in?

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Looks great...You need some more sun though man, all that time in the gym has you looking a little pale around the face :{)=

Seriously though, very impressive, that's a lot of hard work and dedication showing!

A great review for the BT gear as well. Keep us up to date please...

Thanks, definetly time to start tanning 😄

20 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

You look great man best of luck !

Thank you

4 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Looking great man, how tall are you? What division will you be competing in?

3 hours ago, MuscleDummy said:

Looks awesome man! Looking lean AF!

Same question as @Corey5150 what’s your division? 

Thanks @Corey5150 and @MuscleDummy   I'm 6'5" and will be doing Masters Men's Physique (old man)

1 hour ago, ElectricRocker said:

Looking ready man good work!

Thank You

Had a great shoulder session today.  Weight is climbing, sitting at 237lbs this morning. Probably water but hoping it's some muscle ha ha...

Will be seeing my coach this weekend so he will figure it all out in person. 

One thing I forgot to mention, is the Clen.  I've used Clen before, and I assumed that it worked, but I never experience shakes or any sort of sides from clen.  I thought that I was just not very sensitive. In the past I've used T3 where I split a bottle with a buddy, and he couldn't stop sweating on 25mcg while I didn't feel anything on 100mcg.  So maybe I abused stimulants too much in the past. 

However, when I hit 150mcg of BT clen, I feel it within minutes (first thing in the am). Almost get a nauseous feeling.  And I definitely get the shakes.  Dropping things all the time.  So I guess maybe in the past the clen I was using was just shit. 

1 hour ago, airman said:

Had a great shoulder session today.  Weight is climbing, sitting at 237lbs this morning. Probably water but hoping it's some muscle ha ha...

Will be seeing my coach this weekend so he will figure it all out in person. 

One thing I forgot to mention, is the Clen.  I've used Clen before, and I assumed that it worked, but I never experience shakes or any sort of sides from clen.  I thought that I was just not very sensitive. In the past I've used T3 where I split a bottle with a buddy, and he couldn't stop sweating on 25mcg while I didn't feel anything on 100mcg.  So maybe I abused stimulants too much in the past. 

However, when I hit 150mcg of BT clen, I feel it within minutes (first thing in the am). Almost get a nauseous feeling.  And I definitely get the shakes.  Dropping things all the time.  So I guess maybe in the past the clen I was using was just shit. 

Are you taking the whole 150 in one dose?

18 hours ago, Dogtown2017 said:

@airman you are looking deadly bro!! Good luck on your show not that u need it🥇

Thanks appreciate the support. 

1 hour ago, NorthernLifters said:

how is your prep coming along airman?

So far so good.  No complaints.   Everything is going pretty smooth.  Went to see my coach this weekend for a couple workouts and posing lessons.  My posing (should be) much improved now, it really killed me last year. 

Coach is extremely happy with my condition and look.  Says I'm ready to hit the stage now.  Changed up my diet this week, and we will try to fill me out a bit more.  

As far as supps, I introduced Inj. Stanolone at 50mg per day.  Been only on it a couple days, so can't really make a 100% call on its effects, but I am noticing much more veins through my arms, and chest. Might up it as I get closer to the show, but for now I will let 50mg do its job. 

Will also be running halo for the last three weeks.  Will be pyramiding it up and then back down towards the show.  Excited to see what it will do. 

Attached are a couple back shots from last week.  Lol always, posting backshots simply because it's my best body part (and I don't have to edit face ha ha)...

Got some good lighting in the shots, but it shows my condition fairly well.

20190918_081221-01latspreas.thumb.jpeg.56960ec3995f7a566357dd8d9239f52e.jpeg881750390_20190918_081356-01backdouble.thumb.jpeg.d05df37294cb8c51fccf503216527efb.jpeg

• Like 4

A little update. Prep is going great so far. Getting hungry now.  My calories didn't change too much, but I think my metabolism is just in overdrive now.  Ended up cheating a few times with some extra carbs before bed.  Not good, but not doing too much damage.  Just under 3 weeks out now.  So no more cheats lol....  Want to come in as peeled as possible, hopefully without looking lanky. 

The injectable Stanolone is doing it's job.  Been on it for just about 2 weeks now, and getting dryer daily.  Seems my skin is thinning out and noticing new veins everyday.  Doing 50mg (1ml) everyday.  Think will just stay at that dose. 

Also started halotestin on the weekend. First day just tried 10mg to test the waters, then bumped to 20mg now at 30mg.  Will bring it up to 40mg for a week or so, and then pyramid back down before the contest.   Taking it all preworkout, getting great pumps and feeling strong.  A bit too strong sometimes, so have to control myself.  Just at times, I feel so damn dry that it feels like something is going to rip...  So just trying to be aware of it, and scale back when needed. 

Picture is from the weekend.  Will post a back shot tomorrow.  

I'm really happy I found BodyTech.  Everything is working like it's supposed to (or even better) and I don't probably don't even have to mention, how great the service is.  These guys go way beyond of what I'd ever expect from anyone.  Making my prep stress free. 

If anyone has any questions, let me know. 

Cheers. 

20190928_frontdry.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GainTrain said:

That’s incredible man. So lean, so dry. Those muscles are F’n popping. If those cuts get any deeper you’ll bleed. Great work man, you look phenomenal!

Thanks man, much appreciated.

13 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Can’t say if enough you look fucking great brother , your hard work is paying off !

Thank you.  It's all coming together.  Very happy this year. 

Did a back session this morning.  Always loved training back, just feel a great mind muscle connection and feel pretty strong.   However, after being on Halo for a couple days, and bumping it this morning to 40mg about 1.5 hour pre-workout, my strength went through the roof.  Just felt like a machine.  Could be psychological, but really at this point I should be feeling beat down but it wasn't the case today. 

Last week, I did dumbbell rows with 140 lbs  for 6 sets of 6.  This week did only 4 sets, but did the 140s for sets of 15!  Was in a zone. 

About another week and a half of some hardcore training and then ease up the last week leading into the show.  Can't wait. 

20191002_back_double.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, airman said:

Did a back session this morning.  Always loved training back, just feel a great mind muscle connection and feel pretty strong.   However, after being on Halo for a couple days, and bumping it this morning to 40mg about 1.5 hour pre-workout, my strength went through the roof.  Just felt like a machine.  Could be psychological, but really at this point I should be feeling beat down but it wasn't the case today. 

Last week, I did dumbbell rows with 140 lbs  for 6 sets of 6.  This week did only 4 sets, but did the 140s for sets of 15!  Was in a zone. 

About another week and a half of some hardcore training and then ease up the last week leading into the show.  Can't wait. 

20191002_back_double.jpg

Looking great Brother. I'm sure I don't need to tell you but still, make sure you are looking after your liver while you are on Halo.

You are looking awesome, you should be damned proud of the results you've gotten as it's obvious the hard work you have put in.

20 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Looking great Brother. I'm sure I don't need to tell you but still, make sure you are looking after your liver while you are on Halo.

You are looking awesome, you should be damned proud of the results you've gotten as it's obvious the hard work you have put in.

Thanks Frank.  Yeah, taking a bunch of supplements, plus just pyramiding it up and down for about 2.5 weeks.  Not a huge run. I don't drink at all, so it's really PEDs are the only negative thing I do in regards to liver.  Being cautious but not too worried. 

• Like 1

Just a quick update.  About 1 week out now.  Dropped test on Monday.  Starting to dry out.  Overall feeling pretty good, just getting really hungry now.  But one more week to go, I can last, no problem.  

Had a chance to try out BT Tren Base.  Did 75mg preworkout... Felt great, great pumps, and focus.  Just a boost I needed 🙂

Pic taken this morning post chest workout. 

AGmCSDUm.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Good job brother ! Your more than ready my friend.

Thank you friend!

1 hour ago, GainTrain said:

Incredible work bro! I admire your physique, genetics and dedication very much. Kill it man! 

Thank you.  Not sure about the genetics part, but giving it my all 😄

• 2 weeks later...

So did the Canadian Nationals this weekend. Ended up placing 2nd. Obviously was hoping not only for 1st but best overall, but I'm very happy with the results. It was a close battle, right away the two of us were put in the middle, and not moved at all during comparisons.

Prejudging went great. One thing looking at the pics, is that I could have posed better. Faced the judges a bit too square on, should have twisted more to give an illusion of a tighter waist. Oh well, lesson learned, and fired up to improve for the next one. 

oUDWlb8l.jpg
R5DMYvSl.jpg

Also, didn't mess around with peak weak... No diuretics, no crazy carb loading, just a slight water taper.  Even drank almost a gallon of water on show day.  Felt great, and I think still looked pretty good, fairly dry.  Came in 10lbs heavier this year as opposed to last year, where I was flat, and looked like a string bean.  I've always messed around in the last week, and made myself look way worse then I had been looking the weak before.  So this year (thanks to my coach), I went with what was working.  If you look good a week out, why mess around? was the approach we took.  Happy the way it turned out. 

• Like 2