BodyTech Pharma PreContest Log

airman

On 8/13/2021 at 5:11 PM, MrGains said:

Looks  right on point for five weeks. Great idea lowering the dose, most of the heavy dieting is done, and you’ve def retained your muscle. Love the combo of oils and orals. Classic

I hope you have a good time at your show!

7 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Your serratus anterior just pops man. Wild. 

Thanks appreciate the support guys.  Only 4 weeks to go...  33 days (sounds sooner when it's in days lol)

So 18 days out.  Going to push the diet down really hard next few days, to get some fat off.  Anadrol started at 50mg per day.  Still feeling great, just starting to feel the pressure a bit of the upcoming deadline (normal I guess, and not completely freaking out yet ha ha)

uzfB42wm.jpg

• Like 1

11 days out now. Woke up at 235.4 this morning, lowest weight hit so far was 234.2 on Saturday. Will be going hard on the diet for this week, try to drop another 2 or 3lbs, before slowly raising carbs.  Hoping to bring my best condition yet.  

Everything is feeling fairly good.  BT 'supplements' are top notch.  Introduced Anadrol and strength is shooting through the roof despite the low carbs and low calories overall.  

Potato quality screenshot from a video post back training this morning.

1XDEGv4l.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the lack of updates guys.  Well first of all, I have to use the classic line "the show did not go as planned" lol...

Ended up placing 4th.  Was pretty shocked actually. I was pretty flat at the show (I lost 4lbs by the time I hit the stage) and I think I over dieted (especially after speaking to a judge), so was a bit disappointed.  

The biggest disappointment wasn't placing 4th, as I have no issue with the 2nd and 3rd guy, they looked good and it could have went either way, meaning all three of us could have been swapped around and I don't think anyone would complain.  But the guy that beat us all, I have no clue how he did it.  The guy who came in second, flipped out and said he won't compete in the CPA any longer.  He was supposed to do a couple other classes and just left.  Strangers were coming up to me after the show, telling me they have no idea what happened in there.  I mean the guy was not in condition, and had visible gyno.  The one thing I will give the guy credit for, is he has naturally wide clavicles.  But other than that I just don't see it. 

Couple days later exchanged some messages with a judge, and was told that I was penalized for "being too lean", flexing too hard in some poses and having too many striations and veins.  Said I should have sacrificed some conditions and been fuller.  I understand me being flat, and them wanting a more relaxed pose in MP, but I really don't think I was "too lean".  But I definitely could have been a lot more fuller.  As far as me asking about the guy that won the class, I couldn't get a straight answer.  Said "you can't look at pictures, it's the way the muscle looks when body is moving..."   

I really think, it was a scoring screwup. (at least I hope so)  The prejuding and finals were done in one shot, and during prejudging I was last to do an initial presentation, and they had a totally wrong name/number (someone not in our class), they had to get my number and had me redo my presentation.  Then when tallying up the scores, they had an issue with scoresheets and had us redo a presentation again. 

So yeah, was a bit disappointed.  Initially I was going to jump on here right that weekend, posting comparison pics and put the guy on blast, but I'm more relaxed now and no need to talk shit about him.  Not his fault the judges picked him (or maybe I'm just delusional, and the guy killed me lol) .  So I guess it's good I took a month off from posting.

So it's been an interesting month.  I was disappointed, then had a bunch of personal things happen (bank fraud on my account, small car accident, death in the family) so hence why my disappearance.  Been cruising since at 25mg Test per day, and feeling good now.  I'm up about 10 to 12lbs and still decent I guess condition (will post a pic later).  

I've been debating the last four weeks, whether to compete again this year, as there is the Toronto Pro Qualifier in 7 weeks.  Wasn't going to, but I think I decided this weekend I will.  Had a nice break, and frankly I miss prep as crazy as it sounds.  Plus I have to redeem myself.  Morning of the show I was 238.6lbs (by the time I got home I was like 234.3), so this time I will go in at 245lbs.  They wanted a fuller, less conditioned look, so that's what I will give them.  Of course, I'm already expecting being told "You looked good, you were full, you just need to be more conditioned" lol

Here are some pics from the show.  Also, I did a photoshoot a few days after the show, and love it.  The photoshoot was probably the highlight of my prep.  Made me consider giving up competing and instead just pay for photoshoots lol.  

HOe3F9Ml.jpgkb4OYNq.jpg

ysgokTOl.jpgN95R1THl.jpg

gRwUVJgl.jpg

RDT1M3Il.jpg

• Like 1

A little update.  95% sure, I will compete again in 6 weeks.  For the last couple weeks been maintaining around 250lbs.  Weighed in this morning at 249.2 lbs.  Diet has been pretty good this week. Cut out all sugar/junk and been eating a steady 4000 calories of 400g Protein, 400g Carbs, and 75g Fat  (give or take a few grams). 

Planning to drop the carbs to 350g and Fat to about 50g.  So should be around 3500 calories per day.  See what I look like after a few days and adjust from there.  What I will try avoid doing is to over diet this time.  Planning on coming in a lot fuller this time.  

Right now still on just a TRT dose about 25mg Test per day (just doing 0.1 ml in an insulin syringe) but will be grabbing some BT goodies next week.  Haven't decided what yet, but most likely some fast acting stuff, since will only really have about 5 weeks to get ready. 

Picture from this morning.  I'm liking the fullness.  Need to be leaner, but happy I'm not completely fat 😄

PgQAJVgm.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So been missing in action in a while. Had my ups and downs.  Will probably be a long post so here is the
TLDR Version: Started prepping only about 4 weeks out of the show.  At about 1 week out, I was hovering around 240.  Decided I haven’t made enough improvements and not worth competing.  Began rebounding with insulin.  Couple weeks after the show, saw there was only two guys that competed in my class.  Continued to rebound, felt great at 263.  Over the holidays got Covid, went down to 248 in a week.  

So decided to compete.  Was dieting on and off prior to that, but first week on November started pushing the diet and the gear.  Was doing 437.5 Test C, 350 Tren A and 350 Mast E (weird numbers for test because I was doing a daily slin pin). Things were going pretty good and in 3 weeks dropped down from 250 to around 240.  This was me about 1 week out from the show at 242lb: 

60TRoAem.jpg

Was thinking I was starting to look stringy again, so I thought maybe I will try to come in fuller.  Carbed up a bit and it probably messed with my brain, cause I felt good, great pumps at the gym, so I decided it would be better to grow.  Was thinking I didn’t make that much improvements from September (if any), so might as well forget this show and focus on growing and maybe compete in June or August. Pretty much made that decision about 4 days out from the show.  Was sitting at 249lbs by then and looked like this:

TQnGZGSm.jpg

Continued to rebound, everything felt good and I was doing my best to not even look at the show and what happened.  Main reason on why, because I had FOMO when debating on competing.  Finally just before Christmas, I did go online to look at pics.  Big mistake lol….  Probably the easiest opportunity I will ever have to win a class.  Blew my mind, absolutely no one showed up.  Only two guys here:

xTjm8WIl.jpg

So after being depressed for a couple days lol… I’ve convinced myself, that it’s ok, I don’t want to win like that anyways.  I want to win and say I beat some tough competitors, not that I got lucky and no one showed up.  So by December 21, I was sitting at 263 and very happy with my look: 

WlVWzkOl.jpg

Was getting fuller and fuller everyday, great pumps at the gym, and getting stronger every session.  Was really enjoying training, to a point I didn’t even care of what could have happened if I actually competed earlier in the month.  Was purely focused on improving. 

Was running 20iu Humalog preworkout and 20iu Post workout (about 4 to 5 hours later).  In addition, I was on   875 Test C, 350 Tren E, and 350 Mast E.  

At around Christmas ran out of Tren and Mast, so I brought my Test down to 437.5 (slin pin .25ml) and a few days later got sick, of course with Covid.  Obviously no working out for about a week, food was down, stopped the gear.  Dropped to 248.  Been back to eating, hitting the weights, for a week now, and back up to 258lbs.  Although don’t think it’s as good as previously its not bad.  I think a lot of it has to do that the gyms are shut down now, so forced to just use a barbell in my basement.  

q4MUhS5m.jpg

But getting back in the groove now.  Going to pickup more Test C and Tren E from BT, and I think I will run this off season 875 Test and 350 Tren E along with the insulin.  Was great for the 2 to 3 weeks, so I’m hoping the gyms open up in 2 weeks, and I get back into it 100%. 

• Like 1