Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If anyone here needs help purchasing bitcoin I can help.  I’ll ensure fees are discussed up front. I can help you set up a wallet or send the BTC directly to where you need it to go.

Also if anyone is looking to liquidate large amounts of BTC for cash I can fascilitate these types of things.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 9:22 AM, 3ml said:

If anyone here needs help purchasing bitcoin I can help.  I’ll ensure fees are discussed up front. I can help you set up a wallet or send the BTC directly to where you need it to go.

Also if anyone is looking to liquidate large amounts of BTC for cash I can fascilitate these types of things.

What you recommend for getting bitcoin quickly for quick transactions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Punisher95 said:

What you recommend for getting bitcoin quickly for quick transactions 

Sign up on one of the various CAD exchanges if you want lowest fees,

bitcoin ATM is quick but prob in the range of 12-15pct over spot

 

coinbase if you have a credit card that will work with them but verification is a pain, with their “fee” and cash advance charge on your credit card you are about 5%over spot

 

if you want BTC via EMT I can help you for around the same price as coinbase

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 12:36 AM, 3ml said:

Sign up on one of the various CAD exchanges if you want lowest fees,

bitcoin ATM is quick but prob in the range of 12-15pct over spot

 

coinbase if you have a credit card that will work with them but verification is a pain, with their “fee” and cash advance charge on your credit card you are about 5%over spot

 

if you want BTC via EMT I can help you for around the same price as coinbase

@3ml I have already set up a wallet and I will need to buy some bitcoin to make some purchases. I want to fund it with my credit card but I know that I can't do it directly to the card as they will refuse it. I already verified that with the issuing bank. I know if I attach the card to my PayPal account that so long as the vendor doesn't identify the purchase as crypto currency it will go through fine. I'm assuming the vendors are savvy to this or there wouldn't be any offering to take PayPal as payment.

What are your suggestions as the best/fastest/lowest fees way to accomplish this. I'm completely new to Bitcoin but managed to set the wallet up no issue just this part now I'm kinda lost.

 

Thanks much for any help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 8:52 AM, whatsup said:

I don't have a credit card. Might need help with it.

You could try Bylls

they are good and ez to use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...