Syn pharma

Dogtown2017

7 hours ago, Igor said:

Agree with Napalm, Top notch lab,delivery very fast,using Syn for a for a year .

Guys if you are going to take the time to post reviews, either positive or negative, please add some substance to the review. If you're using their product for a year now then show us some product you are using. Otherwise you're just a new guy posting something that no one really is going to put any weight to and defeats the whole purpose of the review.

For example @Igor you have 1 post, that's it. No offence but why would a review without anything to back it up be worth anything to anyone?

As has been mentioned already by staff, we simply cannot have people posting any sort of review with nothing to back it up. We'll just end up removing them and banning the people who are doing it. Common sense dictates that if you want to make any reputable claims then you need to be able to back them up...Good or Bad!

@Napalm

• Like 2

My bad. I ran their test e at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Smooth injects no pip. Very pleased with that. Didn't get bloods done but felt great. Blew up around week 4, strength gains were great. Used their clomid and nolva for pct and everything came online as expected. I definitely plan on running syn in the future and would like throw another compound in the mix. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Napalm there that was a better version of a review , substance means everything here , the more detailed you can be the more your review will be taken seriously. Please keep us up to date with your experience with this lab , I haven’t run this lab yet so information is great. I’ll follow your review.

Ok. Syn pharma!What I usde: Var, Winny,Deca ,T400, Test E,Tren A,Test p, Masteron e, masteron p. Primo.

Var and Winny do there job very good,pumps,viens, lower back pumps.Deca ,T400, Masteron E and primo great gear .Ok Im 60 yearsold I start do this long time ago. I will be back.Time to pump Iron.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys want to let unknow that I ran syn cyp 500mg/week and eq600mg/week for about 4 months About And the gains were fantastic. Great lab and I had great service. The only gear I have ever used that the entire time I was using not one and I mean not one issue of pip. Again that’s only with the two compounds I was running. Great lab and would recommend to anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No Problem, but I'm pretty sure that just writing down the address of a website is not against any laws.   What goes on at the website is where the actual crime would take place.

Its like me telling you about handguns.  That's not a crime.  But buying one illegally or using it in the commission of a crime is.

23 hours ago, sep said:

No Problem, but I'm pretty sure that just writing down the address of a website is not against any laws.   What goes on at the website is where the actual crime would take place.

Its like me telling you about handguns.  That's not a crime.  But buying one illegally or using it in the commission of a crime is.

@sep It's not up to you to evaluate, critique, or interpret our rules, or how they relate to any legalities, as you see fit. They are what they are, are extremely easy to understand, and are in place as the community shot callers see fit. All you need to do is worry about reading them and following them. Obviously you hadn't read them which should have been your first stop upon joining. I suggest, that if you haven't done so already, you take care of that oversight.

Everything after "No Problem" in your last post, is 100% devoid of any merit here. There is no "but" only being a good community member and respecting the rules as set out. I mention this specifically so that in the future, should you choose to follow the rules and remain a community member, it is importatnt for you to understand that there isn't any negotiation in the rules, period! They are few and really easy to follow, and again, are in place as the community leaders see fit.

There you go. After reading this post and the rules, and committing both to memory, you know everything you need to know to start you down the path of being a part of our great community here. After that, tons more to learn but that wil get you started. :{)=

On 9/22/2019 at 2:57 PM, Dogtown2017 said:

Awesome to hear and thank you for all your reviews.  I will be definitely trying their test 400 and deca this offseason.  Has anyone tried their Dbol? 

I used there dbols .. I did a dbol npp t400 cycle ... put on nice lean muscle not alot of water retention its it's good to go bro good stuff

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...