Syn pharma

Dogtown2017

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I ran Syn Test E and Tren Ace a short while after not being able to handle Miglyol oil anymore as they use Grape seed and it was one of my most effective cycles in a while. At first I was a bit off put by their "gym gear prices" but after about a week and a half during my blast, I knew I was getting well more than I paid for. Their tren reshaped my entire body quite quickly and efficiently while giving me a decent strength boost. If you don't mind paying a heftier price for gear, I would highly recommend.

• 1 month later...

I've used syn a few times before always good to go.  Just received an order from them had a little mistake on there end sent the wrong test emailed the rep and he answered in no time at all and there sending the stuff I ordered no extra charge!!! Top notch service

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 6:24 AM, GainTrain said:

That’s adorable... Read the rules brutha.

LMFAO. I dont know why, but I pictured a cartoon baby from something like the Tom and Jerry era with a pacifier when I read this. Almost blew the mask off my face when I laughed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/20/2022 at 10:22 AM, Natedhhiebert said:

I ordered SYN from CanadaPeds which was shipped to Saskatoon where my ship to address is Vancouver.  They have not responded to an obvious error.  Fraud

Still interested in SYN, just a warning on CanadaPeds

Shitty deal. This is why you don't order from non-official reps and websites. This your first go around?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 1:51 AM, Ryujiin said:

Shitty deal. This is why you don't order from non-official reps and websites. This your first go around?

On 9/19/2022 at 10:22 PM, Natedhhiebert said:

I ordered SYN from CanadaPeds which was shipped to Saskatoon where my ship to address is Vancouver.  They have not responded to an obvious error.  Fraud

Still interested in SYN, just a warning on CanadaPeds

Ive.ordered through canadapeds. Just placed an order today actually. My 4th this year.  Havent had any issues, and the products have all been top notch.  I am however getti g weary about going directly to a website like that instead of having a rep source.  Anyone wanna give me the rundown on how.to contact a syn rep?

Syn is very hard to get a rep with, It will be a vetting process and a bit of luck to find yourself one. There are a lot of high quality labs in Canada that are a little easier to source . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team

• 6 months later...