Giving var to wife

a_ahmed

So I gave this a lot of thought in the past but never went ahead with it.

I used to have her on the same dose of ghrp and mod-grf as myself and sometimes on clen and she was a beast... but i never gave her var. I haven't let her do any of this in a long time and I myself havent been running ghrp and mod grf due to funds.

I figured 10mg var would be killer for her.

Question is how will it really affect her? Is it badly virilizing? I figured if she is on for 2 months, she can lean out and put on some mass while eating less.. but i dont want her turning manly haha... improve her recovery especially and give her energy which is her issue with work and lack of sleep.

6 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

So I gave this a lot of thought in the past but never went ahead with it.

I used to have her on the same dose of ghrp and mod-grf as myself and sometimes on clen and she was a beast... but i never gave her var. I haven't let her do any of this in a long time and I myself havent been running ghrp and mod grf due to funds.

I figured 10mg var would be killer for her.

Question is how will it really affect her? Is it badly virilizing? I figured if she is on for 2 months, she can lean out and put on some mass while eating less.. but i dont want her turning manly haha... improve her recovery especially and give her energy which is her issue with work and lack of sleep.

First, I'd recommend getting HER to do her OWN research. While yes its not uncommon for women to dabble with steroids, it does present risks and she should be aware of them. 

Second, you never mentioned she wanted to - only whether you should give it to her? I say if she wants to let her run it, start small - see what she thinks and go from there. If shes never run anavar before, jumping to 10mg is a stupid idea. 

Third, and I push this moreso with women - make sure everything is optimal before introducing hormones. MOST times, there is a lack of nutrition, training or normal aspects of recovery - which could make significant changes without the potential downsides of introducing hormones. Anavar is NOT a shortcut, it is a tool that should be used at the right time. You already mentioned lack of sleep - just getting enough sleep will make a HUGE difference. 

• Like 1