Basic Rules for reviews

NorthernLifters

Please read prior to posting. 

1) do not create a new thread, unless the lab you wish to review doesn't exist 

2) don't expect members to take you seriously if your post count is in single digits 

3) prior to posting a negative review, contact the rep to resolve it. If it is still unresolved, please pm staff. 

3a) present evidence to staff, ultimately we will decide as staff if your story is legitimate or not. This is important as we want to weed out shills and trolls who basically are competitors in disguise. 

4) breaking rules will result in a instant ban. 

5) staff can tweak rules as we see fit 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Would it be possible at the following rule: "Make reviews worthwhile and not just a one liner: "xxxxx lab is g2g."

Before trying new labs I like to read in-depth reviews of customer service, packaging, shipping, discreteness, quality of the carrier oil, quality of the tabs/capsules, and of course, quality of the compound itself. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, instagrande said:

Would it be possible at the following rule: "Make reviews worthwhile and not just a one liner: "xxxxx lab is g2g."

Before trying new labs I like to read in-depth reviews of customer service, packaging, shipping, discreteness, quality of the carrier oil, quality of the tabs/capsules, and of course, quality of the compound itself. 

I agree...I've just now posted to that effect in the Syn Pharma thread. We, the staff, try to be very easy going/easy to get along with, but as has been mentioned we simply can't have people posting reviews that are completely void of any significant content. It does no one any good, especially the people that are requesting reviews and ends up doing nothing but causing the veracity of the review to come under serious scrutiny. Many have seen other forums where they post BS reviews all the time with no intent other than to run down good labs, one of which, I know, for example, is unquestionably top notch however according to what you would read in one rubbish forum you'd think they were the worst lab ever. We can't have that nonsense happening here, as @NorthernLifters has already clearly stated.

It's too bad really that commons sense can't rule and thusly we could have fewer rules. Sigh....

Anyway, that was just my very long winded agreement to your sentiment @instagrande

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/20/2019 at 12:34 PM, NorthernLifters said:

Please read prior to posting. 

1) do not create a new thread, unless the lab you wish to review doesn't exist 

2) don't expect members to take you seriously if your post count is in single digits 

3) prior to posting a negative review, contact the rep to resolve it. If it is still unresolved, please pm staff. 

3a) present evidence to staff, ultimately we will decide as staff if your story is legitimate or not. This is important as we want to weed out shills and trolls who basically are competitors in disguise. 

4) breaking rules will result in a instant ban. 

5) staff can tweak rules as we see fit 

Sounds good