Letrozole Dosage guide

Hinler Clein

Hello everyone so im planning to embark on a 10 week sustanon 250 cycle at 500 mg per week and have decided to take an AI during mentioned cycle, ive contacted so many people and looked everywhere for Arimidex or Aromasin but had no luck untill kapow i found someone that could provide me with an AI which was Letrozole so i ofcourse bought it and did enough research and got informed yet im here to find more information and guidance (note that i live in the Caribbean and not in the US and that the only AI i can get my hands on is letrozole) 

So i was planning to take 0.5 mg of Arimidex every other day for estrogen controll if i would had my hands on it and knowing that Letrozole is much stronger then Arimidex, bare with me just brainstorming here will then taking Letrozole at 0.25 mg every other day be perfect for estrogen control if not what dosage of letrozole would be ideal for estrogen control and not elimination

Edited by Hinler Clein

You tank your estrogen bro it’s a nightmare . At 500mg test I never use an ai but the moment I move past that is where the issues begin, did you get or can you get bloods done to see your range I don’t believe in taking things if there not necessary, this is not scientific by any means but gauge it by does your dick still work good? Still getting morning wood ? If it doesn’t work or goes limp might be time start a mild ai, too much acne can be a sign.  Only use that guide if you can’t get bloods to see where your at no substitute for blood work. And I might also add maybe try to get some Proviron if you can’t get an ai try 25mg 2xdaily might be helpful.

Edited by Guest
Unfinished

Proviron is a great recommendation at that dose. Not only will it help control estrogen but it will make your cycle even more powerful!

A frequent injection schedule will also minimize E sides. So rather than once a week, 2-3 times. I’m a huge fan of eod pins especially when sust is used, due to propionate being in the mix. I do realize many don’t want to be a pin cushion tho. But it is effective. Less huge spikes and drops in hormones means less conversion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

You tank your estrogen bro it’s a nightmare . At 500mg test I never use an ai but the moment I move past that is where the issues begin, did you get or can you get bloods done to see your range I don’t believe in taking things if there not necessary, this is not scientific by any means but gauge it by does your dick still work good? Still getting morning wood ? If it doesn’t work or goes limp might be time start a mild ai, too much acne can be a sign.  Only use that guide if you can’t get bloods to see where your at no substitute for blood work. And I might also add maybe try to get some Proviron if you can’t get an ai try 25mg 2xdaily might be helpful.

i spoke to Hinler Clein, he does not live in Canada or the US. So i understand the question now. I suggested no AI unless the sides come. Keep it on hand. 

• Thanks 1