Shoulder development

Hey NL maybe some of you can give me some idea with this, my problem is my shoulder development is way off, my right shoulder is amazing large great shape nice cap , my left on the other hand looks like shit doesn’t match my right at all , different shape not as big not as wide and both shoulders are trained the same in my routine and they are equally as strong , what’s up with this ? Any ideas ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 6:10 PM, RickHarley said:

Give a couple days between chest and back day, which are both hard on your shoulders. Your shoulder joints need time to recover. I noticed that my shoulders hurt alot less when using the smith machine for incline bench. I found great article about it  https://workoutme.com/advanced-shoulder-workout 

Thank you! Funny video:-)

• 9 months later...

This is an old post, but I do have some experience with this.   This might sound gross, but is your more developed side the arm you use to masturbate?   My wife works third shift, and my sex appetite is rediculous on test.  I notice my left side development is different than my right, given the left hand is my preferred.  Some compounds make it especially difficult for release some times, and I’ll notice it in my left delt, being more defined and harder than my right.

took me a while to figure this one out lol