GainTrain

Iran hormone

Some sexy pharma goodies from our bro’s in the Middle East! Ya, it costs more. But 100% it is what it says, doses to the label claim.

some test!18A71B41-CB1C-4BBD-B3EA-D2BF5F21AEE8.jpeg.a4ac4a88c4d2ac81f08bd4cac0d278a7.jpeg

Abombs!240D91AF-D74A-466E-B100-A6FE83412C0F.thumb.jpeg.44ebaa97b82f9be1c674ef26517d71df.jpeg

And some var for my sexy wife

0EE75FD8-B820-4F26-A6EF-A7DD6B2BED2C.thumb.jpeg.9caeb509fd5fe77e8eeab469b154ffd5.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rosconow said:

I've ran and have about 70 amps in stock of those IH enanthates. They are thick as hell, but gtg for sure!

Like pharma primo... fucking honey in an amp lol. 

• Like 1

If you have test that pushes through like bac water, you might want to think twice.

I've used the iran test and anadrol it was one hell of a ride great cycle! Your gonna be happy! Enjoy it you payed for it lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ManUpBiteDown said:

If you have test that pushes through like bac water, you might want to think twice.

I've used the iran test and anadrol it was one hell of a ride great cycle! Your gonna be happy! Enjoy it you payed for it lol

I sure did, 2-3X the cost of ugl. My wife’s anavar costs me 400 a cycle. And I’ll gladly pay it to know she’s taking the good stuff.  Lol for 50 x 2.5 mg pills it’s almost 200 a box.

36 minutes ago, ManUpBiteDown said:

Hahaha atta boy. Yeah its pricey I did Iran test and anadrol with BT tren base back in the day beat cycle I ever ran 

Daaaamn! That’s sounds like one hell of an epic cycle. 

This spring I’ll probably run my first tren cycle. BT FTW 

They use to have the best tren and test base around! ED injection before training you'll be in tunnel vision. I haven't used them in a few years but they always had good tren base and halo 

Edited by ManUpBiteDown
Spelling
  • Like 1

I love test base. Best pre workout I’ve ever used! I’m currently using a bottle of BT’s “nectar of the god” *50mg test base, 20mg sdrol, 20mg adrol, 10mg dbol*

Its insane! I could only imagine tren base🤯

Yeah I saw that blend!!! I wanna give that a go some day hopefully. I could only imagine the pumps and endurance off of it

There hgh fragment did wonders for me too and there DHT is always been bad ass!!

Edited by ManUpBiteDown
More information
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 9:57 AM, GainTrain said:

I love test base. Best pre workout I’ve ever used! I’m currently using a bottle of BT’s “nectar of the god” *50mg test base, 20mg sdrol, 20mg adrol, 10mg dbol*

Its insane! I could only imagine tren base🤯

BT tren base is the shit! 10x better than test base imho. Been running it for a while now, pwo and it is insane. 

It's like crack for BBers lol

• Like 2

I agree I ran there TNT base and superdrol few years back it is fucking crazy how well it continously works. Great pre workout and great for growth if you can pin everyday. Open diet;)

• Like 2