Puffy lumpy nip on adrol

GainTrain

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I’m currently on week 20 of my cycle. I’ve swapped some compounds in and out and currently am running. 300 test, 400 mast, 700 eq and 350 dhb. I’m using aromasin at 12.5mg eod.

Wanting to finish the last 5 weeks strong, I increased testosterone to 500, dhb to 500 and added 100mg anadrol. (Bout 5 days ago I increased)

Fir a bit I’ve been managing a small lump behind my left nipple. This morning both nipples were puffy and my lump is substantially bigger.

when I woke up and noticed I took 12.5 aromasin, 25mg nolvadex and 1/2 a tab caber.. I’m reducing adrol to 50 mg.

any thoughts, personal experience or feedback to help me deal with my situation would be greatly appreciated.

Try 1mg eod just watch for the first sign of crashing your estrogen that dose for me I find fairly aggressive but you need to get that under control. If not then scale back to .5 mg , watch tho because it can be hard on the lipids .

7 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Try 1mg eod just watch for the first sign of crashing your estrogen that dose for me I find fairly aggressive but you need to get that under control. If not then scale back to .5 mg , watch tho because it can be hard on the lipids .

I’ll try that. My worry is adrol doesn’t directly convert to e. The research I’ve done so far says serms will help. Appreciate the feedback bro

Yes, I’ll be switching from my IH adrol to BT’s new TDROL tonight.

I’m not into gyno sides. I’ll run 20mg nolvadex Ed and 1mg Arimidex eod. Bloodwork with the doc on Monday. 

I’ve always liked tbol, never run sdrol. But it doesn’t have E sides so I’m down to try it. Last month all my bloodwork looked good, only slightly high rbc count. 

Wish me Gainz fellas!

23 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Yes, I’ll be switching from my IH adrol to BT’s new TDROL tonight.

I’m not into gyno sides. I’ll run 20mg nolvadex Ed and 1mg Arimidex eod. Bloodwork with the doc on Monday. 

I’ve always liked tbol, never run sdrol. But it doesn’t have E sides so I’m down to try it. Last month all my bloodwork looked good, only slightly high rbc count. 

Wish me Gainz fellas!

Tamoxifen immediately...10mg x 2 per day to block the receptors as quickly as possible...stay on it at that dose for 30 days even if it clears up or looks to be clearing up. Stay on whatever AI works for you as well. Unless you are expressing liquid from your nipples you don't need the Caber. That's the protocol that Dr Rand McLain uses for his patients that are in this exact position.

Oh, and for God sakes if you do start lactating don't under any circumstances squeeze that shit out like popping a pimple. You'll just make it worse just like a baby priming a nipple by sucking on it!

19 minutes ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Tamoxifen immediately...10mg x 2 per day to block the receptors as quickly as possible...stay on it at that dose for 30 days even if it clears up or looks to be clearing up. Stay on whatever AI works for you as well. Unless you are expressing liquid from your nipples you don't need the Caber. That's the protocol that Dr Rand McLain uses for his patients that are in this exact position.

Oh, and for God sakes if you do start lactating don't under any circumstances squeeze that shit out like popping a pimple. You'll just make it worse just like a baby priming a nipple by sucking on it!

Thanks Frank! I had a feeling tamoxifen was what I needed. As soon as I noticed this morning I took 20mg. I’ll continue to do so for 30 days. Trust me bro, I won’t be trying to milk myself anytime soon.

Thank you ver much for the protocol! I appreciate your feedback. 

1 minute ago, GainTrain said:

Thanks Frank! I had a feeling tamoxifen was what I needed. As soon as I noticed this morning I took 20mg. I’ll continue to do so for 30 days. Trust me bro, I won’t be trying to milk myself anytime soon.

Thank you ver much for the protocol! I appreciate your feedback. 

You're welcome.

Like I said though, make sure to stay on the AI as well, whichever one works best for you, Dr Rand doesn't make any distinction beyond that and I certainly couldn't say either other than he has mentioned previously, like @CapeBretonDadBod mentioned for  him, they seem to work differently for different people in so far as which is more or less effective. Dr Rand has a ton of great vids on YT, they're all called "Ask The Doc"...a ton of very useful info...

I just wanted to say thanks again to capebretondad and frank. I train alone and don’t physically know anyone else that openly uses. Being able to get feedback from others that live the life is invaluable to me.

ill stay on my AI, run my nolva for 30 days and I’ve also lowered my test to 200 and swapped adrol for sdrol.

Thanks again fellas!