Adding proviron to test + mast cycle?

Synyster

Planning a very very mild cycle right now.

Essentially one step above a cruise.

Will be low-medium dosed test with masteron dosed at 75-100% of the test dosage.

Even at my relatively high bodyfat levels I notice masteron makes an impressive difference with limiting my water retention from the test, aiding fat loss, and hardening/conditioning the muscle similar to what anavar did for me.

I'll never do test without some masteron.

Anywho so my cycle will likely start at 350mg/week sustanon + 300mg masteron enanthate.  And I'll raise dosages every 2 weeks.

Hair loss from mast is no issue...i ran it up to 1200mg last cycle with zero loss at all.

This cycle I may go as high as 1000mg.test + 1000mg mast or maybe I'll throw in primo or EQ once I get around the 600 or 700 mark.

EQ I believe would yield me more new muscle tissue but primo would have me essentially side effect free. 

But my question here is.....

Would it be worth it to add proviron into a test + mast cycle?

I know test + mast kinda do similar duties but curious what u guys think.

Thanks for your time.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:19 PM, Zbignew said:

Two grams a week is a very mild cycle now? Not trying to be a smart ass, that just seems like a lot. 

That's definitely a lot. Unless OP is 260 lbs of lean mass that's an advanced cycle. Mild is 500mg Test + oral and that's it lol. 

To answer your question, though, OP, Mast and Proviron do basically the same thing. IMO, no point in running both. Pick one or the other. If you really want an oral to run, why not run something like Anavar?