Iron Brothers Thermogenic Fat Burner

Ryujiin

Just wondering if anyone has given this product a try.

I ordered 4 bottles and will be looking to start it as part of my next re-comp kicking off around December 1. The ingredient list is pretty solid. 

Ill throw up my review when it comes time. 

Thermo_Burn_with_Hordenine.png

Will be interested to hear your review. I'd be very surprised, and skeptical to be honest, to hear that this stuff is of any value at all. There is little to no science at all, and no solide studies, that show any of this stufff actually leads to weight loss directly on its own. The GBB that is/was a buzz boosts Carnitine but even that has been shown to be of most effect in people that are deficient.

Honestly that looks like a fair bit of money down the toilet!

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would update what I think about this product (outside of my log). I will now agree with the above statements that it is nothing overly special and Im sure in all honesty the money would have been better spent on something with a little more "kick".

All I can really say about the product is that the caffeine is there, and the ProGBB I believe makes me sweat like a mofo during cardio. 

I will finish up the two bottles I have left and then after that I will be looking into other options.  As to what those options are, only time will tell. 

Well now you know brother , it was a learning experience, now you will have solid information to help others out with if they ask about the product so not all is lost.