Dianabol and Females?

Anyone have any experience with female and dianabol?  Im experienced with AAS but only when it comes to what I know and use, and so far I haven’t branched our into DBol. 

Im a WPD competitor starting another growth season. I had to take some time away from the gym due to some mental health shit and need to get some good size back on. So I’ve been doing my research into dianabol and wondering if anyone has any first hand experience??

I don't have that knowledge for you. Hopefully someone here does though. I do know that MK677 is relatively safe and side free, other than hunger and a little drowsy. Most people including myself put on some size, usually 4- 10 Lbs. You could stack it with some Mast or primo would defiantly get you some size quick with little sides. Good luck !  

• Like 1

My best friends ex girlfriend uses a lot of dbol among other compounds..  She is very muscular and has her ifbb pro card as of last fall. Her voice is very deep, she sounds like a man, if you just heard her speak you would swear it was a man. Her face has changed a lot too. According to my bro her labia and clitoris have grown substantially over the years. Body hair is also an issue for her.

Imo when it comes to steroids none are “safe” for woman. Adding any hormones will immediately cause masculine side effects. Depending on how androgenic the compound is dictates how fast and severe the changes will be. Highly androgenic compounds like testosterone, tren and dbol will make you masculine very fast. Where low androgenic steroids  like anavar, and Primobolan  can be run longer before the masculine side effects are noticeable. Dosage obviously plays a major role in any side effects.

That being said. How important is maintaining your femininity  to you? 

And if you like I can pm you my friends ex’s Instagram account. She has been posting for 7 plus years. You can watch the transformation unfold.

just my opinion here, I’ve seen a girl bulk up very quickly using deca and it’s  less androgenic. 

10 hours ago, GainTrain said:

My best friends ex girlfriend uses a lot of dbol among other compounds..  She is very muscular and has her ifbb pro card as of last fall. Her voice is very deep, she sounds like a man, if you just heard her speak you would swear it was a man. Her face has changed a lot too. According to my bro her labia and clitoris have grown substantially over the years. Body hair is also an issue for her.

Imo when it comes to steroids none are “safe” for woman. Adding any hormones will immediately cause masculine side effects. Depending on how androgenic the compound is dictates how fast and severe the changes will be. Highly androgenic compounds like testosterone, tren and dbol will make you masculine very fast. Where low androgenic steroids  like anavar, and Primobolan  can be run longer before the masculine side effects are noticeable. Dosage obviously plays a major role in any side effects.

That being said. How important is maintaining your femininity  to you? 

And if you like I can pm you my friends ex’s Instagram account. She has been posting for 7 plus years. You can watch the transformation unfold.

just my opinion here, I’ve seen a girl bulk up very quickly using deca and it’s  less androgenic. 

I’ve been confused for a man on the phone multiple times myself due to how deep my own voice is from steroid use over the years 🤣🤣. So I totally get that. I’ve had a store clerk with his back turned to me call me “Sir” only to turn around and be absolutely mortified because of my giant fake boobies Bahahaha. The world we live in right?  
thanks for the info, dm me her Instagram for sure yeah. I’ve had my fair share of bulk ups myself. I’ve had to take a larger break recently due to mental health reasons and lost a fair bit of muscle that I’m looking to obviously pack back on now. I know time is my friend and not my enemy. That’s where people go wrong and especially women get virilization issues. 

reason I was looking into DBol was just personal research into specific oral AAS that women can take. I don’t have my heart set on taking it by any mean 😂. Just seeing if anyone has personal input/experience. 😊

• Like 1