How much test to go with 400 mastE + 450 EQ?

Synyster

Just as title states...im curious how much test you gentleman would use if paired with 400mg masteron enanthate weekly + 450mg EQ weekly to start.

I was thinking 350mg/week, 525mg/week or even 700mg/week to start.  

Then after the 1st 4 weeks I'll adjust one or two of the dosages based on my results.

I suppose it depends if you believe in the old style cycles which rely on test and run secondary compounds. Or the newer style of thinking seems to be keeping test low-moderate and focusing on other more anabolic compounds.  Which is what im leaning towards.

Goals-

Keep sides as low as possible and get lean gains while dropping bodyfat.  I understand it sounds very noob-ish to want to add all lean muscle while dropping fat and zero sides but ive done it last year for many months while using test + mast at various doses. Now I'm adding EQ to the mix in hopes of allowing more lean tissue gains.

I'm coming off of being wayyy fat (6'4 406lbs) and dropped to 299.9lbs in just under a year and have rebounded a tad since. And sitting at 308-310 currently.

Planning to drop to 280lbs with this cycle... or less if my body wants to go lower.  Cycle will be 30 weeks long providing bloodwork allows so that's really only about 1lb per week loss.

What would u guys do?

Thanks

This is just myself only reason for it but I always run an even 500mg test , it’s just where I feel good if I go much higher and add compounds I feel like crap for some reason, so if it was me doing it I’d be at 500mg test.

1 hour ago, Synyster said:

Just as title states...im curious how much test you gentleman would use if paired with 400mg masteron enanthate weekly + 450mg EQ weekly to start.

I was thinking 350mg/week, 525mg/week or even 700mg/week to start.  

Then after the 1st 4 weeks I'll adjust one or two of the dosages based on my results.

I suppose it depends if you believe in the old style cycles which rely on test and run secondary compounds. Or the newer style of thinking seems to be keeping test low-moderate and focusing on other more anabolic compounds.  Which is what im leaning towards.

Goals-

Keep sides as low as possible and get lean gains while dropping bodyfat.  I understand it sounds very noob-ish to want to add all lean muscle while dropping fat and zero sides but ive done it last year for many months while using test + mast at various doses. Now I'm adding EQ to the mix in hopes of allowing more lean tissue gains.

I'm coming off of being wayyy fat (6'4 406lbs) and dropped to 299.9lbs in just under a year and have rebounded a tad since. And sitting at 308-310 currently.

Planning to drop to 280lbs with this cycle... or less if my body wants to go lower.  Cycle will be 30 weeks long providing bloodwork allows so that's really only about 1lb per week loss.

What would u guys do?

Thanks

When I add in EQ I usually lower my test dose (almost think like a trt with an addition of primo). So personally I’d look at 300-500 range based off what you were doing prior.