Experience with sarms and test e?

Cheesetoe

I've tried LGD4033 before in varying doses, it was ok, i guess. over hyped, but does give some gains. I used anywhere between 10mg to 30mg, and pcted with clomid.

I have 1 gram of LGD4033 left, and some vitamin test E that I could run for my first cycle. I'm wondering if any of you guys have experience with stacking the two, and if you can infer anything about the sarms performance if you also have test? Could it give better gains than being taken alone? I wouldn't know.

Nothing on google about this, seems interesting.

I find it interesting all of this talk about PCT after doing a SARMs cycle. Personally, I think it's all hype spun by the people fronting these research chems to make them look more substantial. If you suppress with a SARM and then stop the SARM, what happens? Well your body starts producing at normal levels again all by itslef, no PCT needed. Is there a SARM that will actually shut you down? I've heard that Ostarine at extremely high doses (much higher than anyone should be running) might...might so why all the hub-bub about PCT if not just to make people think SARMs are stronger than they are!

For the rest, I can see running MK in order to get the GH boost but if you are already all in on AAS then most SARMS seem to be a waste of time as far as I am concerned as again, as mentioned, test by itself is better than any of them. I'm curious to try an injectable SR9009 purely for the fat loss as I am really struggling with some stubborn belly fat (but will it be better than injectable Helios? hmmm) but other than that and the MK I can't see any reason for any of the rest, (except maybe Cardarine for the energy boost, might try that, but it likely wont be as good as say Adrafinil/Modafinil/Ritalin) when you am happy/comfortable pinning Test, or as is the case personally at the moment, test and Primo, and Primo (oh God I love Primo, lol) and having 0 , ZEEEEETO, lol, sides.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

I find it interesting all of this talk about PCT after doing a SARMs cycle. Personally, I think it's all hype spun by the people fronting these research chems to make them look more substantial. If you suppress with a SARM and then stop the SARM, what happens? Well your body starts producing at normal levels again all by itslef, no PCT needed. Is there a SARM that will actually shut you down? I've heard that Ostarine at extremely high doses (much higher than anyone should be running) might...might so why all the hub-bub about PCT if not just to make people think SARMs are stronger than they are!

For the rest, I can see running MK in order to get the GH boost but if you are already all in on AAS then most SARMS seem to be a waste of time as far as I am concerned as again, as mentioned, test by itself is better than any of them. I'm curious to try an injectable SR9009 purely for the fat loss as I am really struggling with some stubborn belly fat (but will it be better than injectable Helios? hmmm) but other than that and the MK I can't see any reason for any of the rest, (except maybe Cardarine for the energy boost, might try that, but it likely wont be as good as say Adrafinil/Modafinil/Ritalin) when you am happy/comfortable pinning Test, or as is the case personally at the moment, test and Primo, and Primo (oh God I love Primo, lol) and having 0 , ZEEEEETO, lol, sides.

intuitively it made no sense, sarms have the issue of shutting down your estrogen... People are known to take estrogen (forget the exact compound, but it fixes the issue) when running sarms for a long time. Wondering why someone PCTs on clomid or something after taking a sarm if it ends up making you androgynous. Guess blood work would really help with clarifying this shit. 

I've done MK677 before, it's not for me, made me pre diabetic i was too ignorant for that shit. I'll leave that for someone else whos not an idiot like me.