Women & proviron

OLYMPIC

Enjoy the read Northerners

Proviron is a synthetic, orally effective androgen which does not have any anabolic characteristics. Proviron is used in school medicine to ease or cure disturbances caused by a deficiency of male sex hormones. Many athletes, for this reason, often use Proviron at the end of a steroid treatment in order to increase the reduced testosterone production. This, however is not a good idea since Proviron has no effect on the body's own testosterone production but-as mentioned in the beginning-only reduces or completely eliminates the dysfunctions caused by the testosterone deficiency. These are in particular impotence which is mostly caused by an androgen deficiency that can occur after the discontinuance of steroids, and infertility which manifests itself in a reduced sperm count and a reduced sperm quality. Proviron is therefore taken during a steroid administration or after discontinuing the use of the steroids, to eliminate a possible impotency or a reduced sexual interest. This, however does not contribute to the maintainance of strength and muscle mass after the treatment. There are other better suited compounds for this (see HCG and Clomid). For this reason Proviron is unfortunately cunsidered by many to be a useless and unnecessary compound.

You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids. Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no rebound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex. With Proviron the athlete obtains more muscle hardness since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concentration remains low. This, in particular, is noted positively during the preparation for a competition when used in combination with a diet. Female athletes who naturally have a higher estrogen level often supplement their steroid intake with Proviron resulting in an increased muscle hardness. In the past it was common for bodybuilders to take a daily dose of one 25 mg tablet over several weeks, sometimes even months, in order to appear hard all year round. This was especially important for athletes appearances at guest performances, seminars and photo sessions. Today Clenbuterol is usually taken over the entire year since possible virilization symptoms cannot occur which is not yet the case with Proviron. Since Proviron is very effective male athletes usually need only 50 mg/day which means that the athlete usually takes one 25 mg tablet in the morning and another 25 mg tablet in the evening. In some cases one 25 mg tablet per day is sufficient. When combining Proviron with Nolvadex (50 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day) this will lead to an almost complete suppression of estrogen.

The side effects of Proviron in men are low at a dosage of 2-3 tablets/day so that Proviron, taken for example in combination with a steroid cycle, can be used comparatively without risk over several weeks. Since Proviron is well-tolerated by the liver liver dysfunctions do not occur in the given dosages. For athletes who are used to acting under the motto "more is better" the intake of Proviron could have a paradoxical effect. The most common side effect of Proviron-or in this case, secondary symptom- is in part a distinct sexual overstimulation and in some cases continuous penis erection. Since this condition can be painful and lead to possible damages, a lower dosage or discontinuing the compound are the only sensible solutions. Female athletes should use Proviron with caution since possible androgenic side effects cannot be excluded. Women who want to give Proviron a try should not take more than one 25 mg tablet per day. Higher dosages and periods of intake of more than four weeks considerably increase the risk of virilization symptoms. Female athletes who have no difficulties with Proviron obtain good results with 25 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day and, in combination with a diet, report an accelerated fat breakdown and continuously harder muscles.

• Like 1

Great read!

I have been using Proviron (BT specific) on and off for 5 years. I have also had and have several female clients use it.  

Notning but good results. I would highly recommend this for novice to long time users. Proviron provides a great look aesthetically and used correctly at low dosing has little side effects (dependant on each woman of course and her personal hormonal status). 

Novice starting half tab would be wise. Personally for myself and any client I always use the taper on, moderate, and taper off approach so we can monitor her closely and bump safety making sure if she does experience sides she dislikes we can safely come back down without a blow out of rebound estrogen or Progesterone. 

Highly recommended. I’ll be starting up a cycle of Proviron in a few weeks and can document. However as most women know experiences users are different that any woman going into it first time, so it will vary. But GREAT product to use if your girl is just starting, or continuing into Fig/WP (I am HW B.B. and use this often, so it’s great for all levels at appropriate dosing). 

Thanks for the info above as well Olympic ?

- msclmama 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently 2 weeks into my new cycle, I have added BT’s Proviron in at 20mg. So far I am liking the results! 

I chose Proviron because I do take a weekly dose of Test E, as Proviron helps with aromatization and Test E is well known for that. I noticed my estrogen fluctuating, so I added Arimidex as well. For me, this works well. 

I noticed my muscles have a sharper/clearer look (harder if you will). 

Great choice for women!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to share I am in my third week of using Proviron. As it helps the aromatization of Estrogen, especially if you use Testosterone year round, I’ve noticed huge changes! I believe estrogen was rebounding as it does after show season. I added Adex so it shuts down production. But the Proviron clearly to me is helping immediately. Of course it’s Body Tech, purple bottle ? It’s fantastic! No sides. Which is huge for the ladies. Love love love Proviron ! Maybe just as much as the Anavar lol. I am noticing a harder appearance, more cut (makes sense if it’s helpimg any aromatization from my Test). Happy girl. Looking tight! Happy with this and will be using it as a staple in my contest prep!

If you haven’t tried, it’s a great product to add into your cycle! 

*maclmama?

• 5 months later...

Good day 

I would like to know more about Proviron. I'm competing in 4.5 weeks (Novice) and struggling with my stomach. I have done IVF x 2 before and think its because of all that hormones. My personal trainer suggested Proviron, but I'm scared that it will have a negative impact on my hormones because we are still trying to conceive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

L   

On 3/13/2019 at 5:43 AM, Lola said:

Good day 

I would like to know more about Proviron. I'm competing in 4.5 weeks (Novice) and struggling with my stomach. I have done IVF x 2 before and think its because of all that hormones. My personal trainer suggested Proviron, but I'm scared that it will have a negative impact on my hormones because we are still trying to conceive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

L   

if you are trying to conceive, then why would you contemplate gear?

what do you mean you're struggling with your stomach?

also, might want to look into clomid treatment for conception. has you guy been tested for sperm count?

I also want to note, i have zero experience with Proviron.  It is something i'd like to try as well. musclemama and beauty both have experience with proviron though.  they'd be your go to for experience talk. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there The primary purpose of use is treating androgen deficiencies, age being the most common culprit of the condition. It is, however, also used in pre-pubescent males as well. The hormone is also used as a fertility aid in men and this alone makes it a very unique anabolic steroid as most anabolic steroids tend to have the opposite effect. Proviron is not used to promote large buildups in mass, although it can serve an important purpose during such a phase of training. You will, however, find Proviron to be far more common in cutting cycles, but once again its purpose will be somewhat unique. Proviron will display very low anabolic traits. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state. A simple way to look at it is the anabolic steroids you’re taking become more powerful and potent. Adding in Proviron could possibly help the individual breakthrough a sticking point during his cycle. At some point and time in all cycles the progress begins to wane, and in some cases come to a complete halt. By the way Proviron enhances the total free state of the other steroids being used in a stack, it could possibly help the individual breakthrough this sticking point. Without question the best time to use Proviron will be during the cutting phase. This steroid has the ability to provide a bit of a hardening effect similar to Masteron, but more importantly the hardening effects of other steroids will be enhanced. There are possible side effects of Proviron use; however, this steroid carries one of the highest safety ratings among all anabolic steroids. Typical dosage for woman would be 10 to 20mg a day i would not recommend any higher than that....

• 3 months later...

How do you ladies feel about adding Proviron to a Primo Anavar stack? I've been "bulking" and looking to lean down. I'm a novice user with 3 previous cycles. There is so little information out there for women in bodybuilding.

• 2 years later...
On 8/23/2018 at 10:29 AM, MSCLMAMA said:

Great read!

I have been using Proviron (BT specific) on and off for 5 years. I have also had and have several female clients use it.  

Notning but good results. I would highly recommend this for novice to long time users. Proviron provides a great look aesthetically and used correctly at low dosing has little side effects (dependant on each woman of course and her personal hormonal status). 

Novice starting half tab would be wise. Personally for myself and any client I always use the taper on, moderate, and taper off approach so we can monitor her closely and bump safety making sure if she does experience sides she dislikes we can safely come back down without a blow out of rebound estrogen or Progesterone. 

Highly recommended. I’ll be starting up a cycle of Proviron in a few weeks and can document. However as most women know experiences users are different that any woman going into it first time, so it will vary. But GREAT product to use if your girl is just starting, or continuing into Fig/WP (I am HW B.B. and use this often, so it’s great for all levels at appropriate dosing). 

Thanks for the info above as well Olympic ?

- msclmama 

My boyfriend had recommended me to start proviron, half tab every day. First time doing anything like this. But, I’m not stacking it with anything so just straight up taking it like a grape haha, do you think I’ll still see results? I’ve just finished my bulk at 180 and hoping to hop down to 150, with a clean diet and that’s why he told me proviron might help, but if I won’t see results I probably won’t take it. Any ideas? I’m also a type 1 diabetic, I’ve been reading some and because proviron reacts actually fairly nice to the liver/kidney he said I would be okay. 

Effective anabolics for women would be Anavar keep it low start with 10mg per day. Primobolan 50-75mg and Winstrol no more than 10mg per day. Proviron keep dose low such as half a tab and monitor for unwanted side effects. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

7 hours ago, Orose11 said:

My boyfriend had recommended me to start proviron, half tab every day. First time doing anything like this. But, I’m not stacking it with anything so just straight up taking it like a grape haha, do you think I’ll still see results? I’ve just finished my bulk at 180 and hoping to hop down to 150, with a clean diet and that’s why he told me proviron might help, but if I won’t see results I probably won’t take it. Any ideas? I’m also a type 1 diabetic, I’ve been reading some and because proviron reacts actually fairly nice to the liver/kidney he said I would be okay. 

Proviron won’t help the fat loss - that’s purely diet and cardio. I’d argue you won’t even really see the benefits of proviron at a higher bodyfat… so frankly the pros/cons of utilizing this drug lean heavier on the cons for sure.

You’ve also said nothing in regards to your past cycles, if any. Maybe a small amount of Clen to actually help with the fat loss and a small dose of Anavar to prevent muscle wasting and provide some anabolism

• Like 1