Bad shot/infection....what do you do?

Synyster

Got my shipment of goodies in recently and wanted to front load my gear so my 1st injection was of course larger.

Cycle is going to start at

400mg test cyp400/week

400mg masteron enanthate/week

450mg EQ/week

Took 1st injections Monday (300mg mast+450mg Eq in left side delt. 3ml total) + (1000mg of cyp400 in right side delt.2.5ml total).

The left injection was perfect.  But right injection with cyp400 is very inflamed..a bit warm...very swollen...kinda red.  Skin is suuper tight in the area

Was thinking at first that I just took too much volume of high concentration gear and it knotted badly...but now I'm thinking I either have an infection on basically my 1st shot of thr whole cycle...or I'm hoping perhaps it's just a bad reaction to too much solvent maybe.

I took another injection on the Wednesday of 200mg cyp400+200mg mast e+ 210mg EQ (2.2ML total) in right quad and its perfect.  Maybe a 2 outta 10 pain scale.

So I dont think the cyp400 id the issue. Plus its from a very reputable lab.

I'm meticulous with my injection sanitation and technique but I suppose anything can happen.

Have u guys had bad shots in the past? If so, should i be considering an emergency room visit or do u guys just take ibuprofen and ice it down?

Thanks

It takes like 10 days for an infection to set in. The biggest signs will be fever, feeling ill and warmth radiating from the site.its probably to soon to be an Infection.

A while ago I got all worried because a water base shot I took didn’t start hurting until 1 week later. I went to the doc, it was red, warm and swollen. He told me to come back in one more week if I had a fever or it wasn’t going away. It did go away on its own. Like you said, Tylenol ibuprofen and ice helped.

4 days from what my doc said, I’ve read, and personal experience is to soon to be infected. And you shot a lot of gear 😁.

i think you’ll be ok. I wouldn’t worry if it was me. But, sometimes you need a doc to say it’s ok if the worry is to much.

Hope it gets better fast man!

2 hours ago, GainTrain said:

It takes like 10 days for an infection to set in. The biggest signs will be fever, feeling ill and warmth radiating from the site.its probably to soon to be an Infection.

A while ago I got all worried because a water base shot I took didn’t start hurting until 1 week later. I went to the doc, it was red, warm and swollen. He told me to come back in one more week if I had a fever or it wasn’t going away. It did go away on its own. Like you said, Tylenol ibuprofen and ice helped.

4 days from what my doc said, I’ve read, and personal experience is to soon to be infected. And you shot a lot of gear 😁.

i think you’ll be ok. I wouldn’t worry if it was me. But, sometimes you need a doc to say it’s ok if the worry is to much.

Hope it gets better fast man!

Wow thanks. Very reassuring.

Much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Can you tell us if you are new to this ? Is it virgin muscle ? First time pinning the area ? Infection usually doesn’t go away on it’s own , if it’s minor maybe but usually medical intervention it required for most infections, I’m no doctor but it sounds like a combo of a bad shot and maybe a reaction to the gear , is it mct ? If so and you are not use to it some people react to it . If it’s gone away don’t worry about it .