Ryu's Lean Up Log

Ryujiin

110.5 this AM, so the water from my "cheat" on the weekend is coming off it seems. Been a frustrating couple of days and mood has been a little down, which was probably seen in the last post. 

Quad focused leg day yesterday night was brutal, I almost did not make it down the stairs and the inflammation in my quads last night kept me awake again. Kinda digging it in that weird kind of way. 

Today was my last jab of this little cycle so from next week it will be down to a TRT dose cruise for the next 6-8 weeks and then I will look at another run pending bloods and how I feel. Goals over the next 6-8 will be to try and hold onto any muscle I may have gained during this last little bit as well as either maintain or improve my body comp ratios. 

It was recommended to me that as my calories have been so low for so long, that I use the next 6-8 weeks to creep back up to around 2800-3000 cals to reset my maintenance levels with the majority of the ramp over the next two weeks while there is still tren in my system...not sure if that is a good plan or not so I look forward to the feedback here. 

I will be keeping the AM cardio in the mix. 

The next blast might be a little more aggressive and I was thinking of either giving what @Mikk0090 is running a go;

250mg test, 400mg tren, 500mg mast...or something a little more test-y like;

600mg test, 500mg mast, maybe some drol sprinkled in (but I think I would rather run this as more of a lean bulk late winter.

Anyway, love to hear the feedback from all you jacked assholes on here lol. 

Proposed macros to build up too; (2850 ish cals on training days, and about 2500 on off days) 

20210603104403.jpg

• Like 2

I had time finally to type this in: (kidding as its a lot of copy and paste) 

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 100g chicken, 2 wraps or 1 large bagel, sautéed vegetables, slice of tomato 

Meal 2: 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 2 servings whey, 100g frozen blue berries, 20g nut butter. 

Meal 3: 150g chicken breast, 2 wraps, 250g raw mixed vegetables inter wrap

Meal 4: (2 hours pre-workout) 75g oats w/ cinnamon & 2 servings whey, tsp coconut oil 

Meal 5: (15-30min PW) 2 servings whey, 1 soft chew dark chocolate granola bar, 1 small banana 

Meal 6: (2-2.5 hours PW) 200g chicken breast, 150g white rice, sautéed vegetables 

Keeping it simple is pretty important and FYI. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Today was my last jab of this little cycle so from next week it will be down to a TRT dose cruise for the next 6-8 weeks and then I will look at another run pending bloods and how I feel. Goals over the next 6-8 will be to try and hold onto any muscle I may have gained during this last little bit as well as either maintain or improve my body comp ratios. 

It was recommended to me that as my calories have been so low for so long, that I use the next 6-8 weeks to creep back up to around 2800-3000 cals to reset my maintenance levels with the majority of the ramp over the next two weeks while there is still tren in my system...not sure if that is a good plan or not so I look forward to the feedback here. 

I will be keeping the AM cardio in the mix. 

The next blast might be a little more aggressive and I was thinking of either giving what @Mikk0090 is running a go;

250mg test, 400mg tren, 500mg mast...or something a little more test-y like;

600mg test, 500mg mast, maybe some drol sprinkled in (but I think I would rather run this as more of a lean bulk late winter.

Anyway, love to hear the feedback from all you jacked assholes on here lol. 

Proposed macros to build up too; (2850 ish cals on training days, and about 2500 on off days) 

20210603104403.jpg

Yea man, I’m loving this blast.  This tren hit me by surprise.  And I agree with the calories.  Refeed yourself and you’ll be amazed on what the metabolism will do for you.    Your body is like dude feed me.  Go on some bulking stacks and eat clean 3-3500 cals and you’ll still be doing some good recomping 

• Like 2

Mikk has your back bro. Absolutely refeed. Do a “mini bulk” with mostly clean food. 

For your next cut we could  consider some more cutting strategies. Keto, even if just two weeks to prime your system, play with insulin sensitivity and/or just see how you respond. Or theirs carb cycling?
Bodybuilding is all about finding what works for you. IMO that’s what makes it so much fun!

• Like 1

Will be trying to work my way up to 3K cal over the next 6 weeks or so and see what happens. 

I actually added the egg wraps on Tuesday and the extra 25g of oatmeal Thursday. So far my body has been loving the extra food, or it might just be my mouth that is loving it. 

Im also being a bit of a dick to my lipids and from Monday will be tossing in 50mg var a day for 2 weeks while the tren and mast clear (not that my lipids are terrible given I have not been running anything high dose and my health stack is pretty on point) 

It just feels odd to think that I am 245-is lbs at this bodyfat level which makes me think I almost need to be 200lbs if I wanted to be ripped lol. 

Couple of guys on this board have been great with advice, been a huge help. 

A few days into the diet protocol now and my weight has not actually moved which is a surprise. I thought for sure it would jump and I would instantly turn into a fat..well fatter slob. The only things I have noticed aside from feeling better is that I am waking up fakin hungry. 

First test only shot today, kinda nice dropping to a low volume of oil and hitting it with a slin pin in the delt vs. the 1.5" full of oil into the glute lol. 

It will be an interesting couple of weeks. Maybe my body will rebound in a good way vs. the not so good way. 

Side question: when I get into my next "cut" would clen be worth it?  I dont compete and my BF goal is only 12-15%, so Im wondering if the extra stress on my body is worth it.  I could also pick some up just to have on hand to break a plateau later vs. all the caffeine and yohimbine I normally pump. 

Not much to update on. Training is good. Diet is good. Everything seems OK at least for now. 

Typical days food:

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 150g chicken, 4 slices bread, sautéed mushrooms, slice of tomato, cucumber, onions, green pepper 

Meal 2: 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 2 servings whey, 100g frozen blue berries, 20g nut butter. 

Meal 3: 150g chicken breast, 2 wraps, raw mixed vegetables inter wrap with Tabasco sauce. 

Meal 4: (2 hours pre-workout) 75g oats w/ cinnamon & 2 servings whey, 20g nut butter 

Meal 5: (15-30min PW) 2 servings whey, 1 soft chew dark chocolate granola bar, 1 small banana 

Meal 6: (2-2.5 hours PW) 200g chicken breast, 200g white rice, something green and something colorful. 

Still running LPPLA split with weekends off, 45-60min walk every AM (putting me at about 15K steps total) 

Health stack has not changed. 

Have not stepped on the scale in a week as I don't want to get to anal about it at the moment. 

Feeling good with the extra food. 

That's about it. 

An update just to update...because, why not. 

Holding at 114kg still. Using this week and a deload as I was starting too feel run down.

I had forgotten how easy it is to pin 175mg of a test a week vs 2+ml per shot. 

Notable effects of coming off:

Muscle cramps - as there has been no diet change I am wondering if the tren had upregulated my thyroid and helped out with my mild hypo as I did not cramp up at all on cycle.  Using the bathroom less as well even with more food so that might support the above. Who know, just one of those things to log. 

Still feeling strong overall, still vascular which is a surprise. 

It will be interesting to see how the next couple of weeks goes as far as what my body weight and comp does.

Mood has been a little shitty, but that is expected. Sky is falling, I'm going to revert to stupid fat again so I should cut all my calories, etc. You know how it is.  Looking forward to getting over the reset hump, snapping a few photos and then figuring out what the best course of action is.  

As a random update / side note, I will be adding grape seed extract, red yeast rice and P5P to my health stack next run. 

The grape seed will replace the celery seed for BP, red yeast for LDL (if I recall it does not do anything for HDL) and the P5P will be new addition for prolactin. 

All of the above for the sole reason that the next run will have a little more tren in it than last time. 

Small update;

I actually dropped a little weight (from holding at 114 to now holding at 111) so that has been interesting as I have not changed the diet up at all. In fact I have had an ice cream bar here and there. It may be a sign that I have finally adapted to the higher calorie load. 

Blood work came back good except for my HDL not being as high as I would like but my LDL was in range.  Creatinine was also double the range but that's my bad as I trained right up to the day of doing my bloods. 

RBC/Hemo all in range (top end, but in range) 

Looks like I am green lit to go for another round here soon and I am looking at some more big boy doses to see what happens. Still undecided and I still have time to plan it out. 

Other than that, not much going on. Strength has been solid and I need to shave my back lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

So its been a min since my last update for anyone that still follows this dusty log, but again, not much has been going on. Its been hot as fuk and it really pulls the energy out of you.

Managed to get my calories up to 3200 with any shift in weight and this coming Monday will be my first pin of the next 12-16 weeks run.  Yes, this is going to be a bit more of a big boy cycle to see how my body reacts. I have not run anything in higher doses in, well over a decade, so it should be interesting. 

Training, diet, cycle and supplements are outlined in previous posts. Ill be starting out at 3200 cal with my standard AM cardio 7 days a week.  This is my baseline. Ill run that for the next 3 weeks until everything is fully kicked in and see how my body reacts at those numbers with the added gear. Caloric load will then be looked at depending on progress. Either a few post weight cardio sessions, a small calorie cut or even Mountain dog style 24 hour fasting.

Ill try to trim the carpet I am wearing and get a new set of baseline photos this weekend. 

• Like 2

Small update as looking for any tweaks to the new split. I have to change my split to a 4 days in the gym per week plan (pregnant grumpy wife and such) but AM cardio is done at 5am and outside and I also have bands and kettlebells at home for active rest/pump work.

I was thinking about doing some yoga or active stretching and pump work on weekends just to keep the blood moving. Cardio is 7 days a week. 45 min. Brisk walk. 

Still trying to focus on my leg development. Squats are still a no go. 

Advise is always welcome and appreciated. 

Here is what I am looking at right now:

Monday: Legs (Quad Focused)

Abduction Work: 4 x Progressive Load (30 sec rest)
Adduction Work: 4 x Progressive Load (30 sec rest)
Standing Calf Press: 3 + 2 working 
Leg Curls: 3 + 2 working
Leg Press (Low/Tight): 3 + 2 working 
Leg Press (Standard) 2 x working 
Leg Extensions: 2 + 2 working 
Bulgarian Split Squat: 2 x BW-failure 

Tuesday: Pull + Triceps

Pulldowns: 3 + 2 working
Close Grip Pulldowns: 2 working 
Wide Rows: 2 + 2 working 
Stiff-arm Pulldowns: 2 + 2 working 
DB Shoulder Press: 2 + 2 working 
Dips: 3 failure 
Skull Crushers: 3 x working 

Wednesday: Off + Cardio

Thursday: Legs (Ham Focused)

Abduction Work: 4 x Progressive Load (30 sec rest)
Adduction Work: 4 x Progressive Load (30 sec rest)
Standing Calf Press: 3 + 2 working 
Leg Extensions: 3 + 2 working
Leg Press (High/Tight): 3 + 2 working 
Leg Press (High/Wide) or SDL: 2 or 2-3 + 2 working 
Leg Curls: 3 + 2 working

Friday: Push + Biceps

Machine Press: 3 + 2 working 
Inline DB Press: 2 + 2 working 
Flies: 2 + 2 working 
Plate Front Raises: 2 working 
Laterals + R-Laterals: 2 + 2 working 
Cable Curls + Drag Curls: 2 + 2 working 
Preacher Curls : 2 + 2 working 

Saturday: Off + Cardio 

Sunday: Off + Cardio 

Not much to update on so I apologize for the lack of updates. 

I am now about a week deep into the new cycle and down to 109.5kg as of Saturday morning. 

Nothing to report other than that as it is still early so saturation levels are not peaked yet. 

No new adjustments to training or diet other than missing cardio on Saturday, Sunday and this morning given the Typhoon here.  Goal is still to drop about 1kg a week +/- and outside of that, I will gradually cut calories as that slows, if it slows, as who knows, I have never run tren this high before. 

Finger's crossed all goes well. 

• Like 1

Sorry for the shitty progress pic, taken a couple hours after my leg workout and about 30min after my last meal.

And ya, I need to clean the mirror. My wife always gets toothpaste spray all over it. 

This is my baseline after resetting my calories and about a week into the new run. 

WeChat Image_20210728091235.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, airman said:

Arms are looking good, overall I see some good shape underneath.  Lean up  a little more and you will look great. 

Thanks. I have a long way to go and I know it, but baby steps as it where. 

Hoping over the next few months to get down to a clean 100kg and then hold there and reset my baseline again, then repeat. I probably need to be around 95kg to see abs I think. See if I can get a post push workout pic this Friday in gym lighting to throw up to highlight the difference in lighting and pump lol. It might make me feel better. 

• Like 1

Def taking on that “I lift heavy shit” look. Can even see some vasculature coming in.  You should put this pic beside the first one you took. Might give you some insight and extra motivation. Push on bro! Be turning heads soon!

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 8:35 PM, MrGains said:

Def taking on that “I lift heavy shit” look. Can even see some vasculature coming in.  You should put this pic beside the first one you took. Might give you some insight and extra motivation. Push on bro! Be turning heads soon!

Thanks man. A long way to go, but baby steps and all that. 

109kg flat Sunday AM and I am going to go back to daily tracking and taking the weekly mean average and using that for adjustments. 

Good workouts last week and some improvements on a few lifts. Placebo and such. 

No issues so far with the cycle but Im not very deep into it yet. Not that I expect any issues. 

Just thought I would throw up what I have been eating on average (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)

Note that Wednesday is a rest day so the post workout meal gets tossed.  Saturday and Sunday I don't use any shakes and nothing is planned out as it family's time but I shoot for 4 meals (40-50g protein, 40-50g carb, 15-20g fat) + 2 EAA drinks.

I also catch a nice 2 hour nap each day on weekends which is a thing of beauty. 

Pre-food: 1 tbsp ACV and half a lemon squeezed into 1L of water with ice.  

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 150g chicken, 4 slices bread, sliced of tomato, cucumber, onions, green pepper 

Meal 2: 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 2 servings whey, 100g frozen blue berries, 20g nut butter. 

Meal 3: 150g chicken breast, 2 wraps, raw mixed vegetables inter wrap with Tabasco sauce, 1 scoop EAA. 

Meal 4: (2-2.5 hours pre-workout) 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 1.5 servings whey, 20g nut butter 

Meal 5: (15-30min PW) 2 servings whey, 1 soft chew dark chocolate granola bar, 1 small banana 

Meal 6: (2-2.5 hours PW) 150g chicken breast or other semi lean meat source, 100-200g white rice, something green and something colorful. 

So, not much has changed except I lowered the pre-workout oatmeal by 25g and the pre-workout whey by 1/2 a scoop. 

Next week I will probably drop the frozen berries at meal 2. 

Also wanted to point out a random note that the last 2 days I have been lethargic as fuck after lunch. Takes a white monster and about an hour to snap out of it but I swear I could fall asleep standing up. 

A friend informed me I should add T3 (50mcg) or T4 (100mcg) into the mix at some point as well but I think I will hold off on that. Something about tren increasing T4 to T3 conversion and thus elevating your TSH and thus causing the lethargy...but I need to do some research before I buy into that. 

Yesterday was leg day and I always sleep pretty bad after training legs and they just ache all night.  Like old man growing pains. 

• 2 weeks later...

Been a min since my last update. 

I did end up pulling the frozen berries from meal 2 this past week.  Next week I am considering dropping the nut butter to 10g from 20g and then eventually pulling it all together. Another option I might implement later to drop calories even lower is to edit meal 1 to 2 slices of bread and 1 egg. 

Will see what direction things move. 

"Things" have kicked in fully as arm and lower leg vascularity is just silly right now. Im not really lean enough in other places to get it popping though. Oddly I have a few veins showing in my glutes. 

I did add 100mcg of T4 this week and noticed my energy has improved a fair amount.  I may go to 150mcg next week. A full "replacement" dose based on my bodyweight would be around 200mcg. 

No night sweats, no insomnia, no silly rage, but some nice strength gains on my leg and pull days. 

Still sitting at 109kg...which makes 100kg feel pretty far away. Ill post update photos end of month for comparison.

• Like 1