Ryu's Lean Up Log

Ryujiin

Meal plan adjustment this week: knocking off about 400ish cal a day. 

Meal 1: 1 whole eggs, 150g chicken, 2 slices bread, slice of tomato, cucumber, onions, green pepper 

Meal 2: 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 2 servings whey, 20g nut butter. 

Meal 3: 150g chicken breast, 2 wraps, raw mixed vegetables inter wrap with Tabasco sauce. 

Meal 4: (2 hours pre-workout) 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 1.5 servings whey, 20g nut butter. 

Meal 5: (15-30min PW) 2 servings whey, 1 soft chew dark chocolate granola bar, 1 serving psyllium fiber. 

Meal 6: (2-2.5 hours PW) 150g chicken breast, 150g white rice, something green and something colorful. 

See how the numbers go this week. 

Geeze...only 2 days into the calorie drop and my stomach is rumbling.  At in theory I should see a drop on the scale at the end of this week. 

Still side effect free except for some additional sweating, a slight change in body and urine odor and the desire to jump on anything female that is within my tolerance range for acceptance as attractive.  

I ride share with my coworker in the mornings and she mentioned that traffic was pretty smooth...the next thing I know I'm saying to myself "I bet you vage is smooth" and I almost said it out loud. 

This elevated dosage range is pretty intense. 

• Haha 1

Well, at the very least my legs are making progress (my genetic weak point) which is nice considering my knee is still being a baby. 

I have been measuring improvement by my midsection only (visual) and the scale, so I may need to think more about the entire package. And yes, I know my legs are anywhere near the level of some of you asses on here with my 580lbs leg press and inability to squat heavy lol. 

20210820140301.thumb.jpg.88d736150f9cee7822c6b950e5d12d4e.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, airman said:

Is the body composition changing? 

That's where I think my mind is messing with me. I would like to think comp is improving as my lifts are still going up bit by bit and more veins are showing up in my calves and arms, but when I look in the mirror most of the time I just see a fat ass lol. 

In theory recomp at my current calorie level should be possible given everything I am running. 

Mind games. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

That's where I think my mind is messing with me. I would like to think comp is improving as my lifts are still going up bit by bit and more veins are showing up in my calves and arms, but when I look in the mirror most of the time I just see a fat ass lol. 

In theory recomp at my current calorie level should be possible given everything I am running. 

Mind games. 

Yeah man, just have to keep pushing and make sure don't cheat.  Stick to it and you will see it working.  Have to be patient and give it time. 

• Like 1

Micro update:

I pulled an additional 400cal out last week and that seems to have turned a corner, not just in that I dropped just under 2lbs last week, but also in that I felt like an absolute bag of shit. Tired, lethargic, all the goodies. 

I will be holding here this week to see if the weight keeps coming down and hopefully the lethargy balances out. I will say that over the weekend I have never wanted a cheat meal so bad in my life. 

Another note is that I am calling this cycle at 10 weeks.  My wife is going to pop in about 3 weeks and I want to be back on TRT for that and trying to maintain any improved leanness well also using the first week the kid is here as my off/dload week as I wont be able to get to the gym. 

I will then run my TRT for around 3 months before getting back on. That cycle is yet to be determined but I am thinking more of a feel good cycle of 600mg test, 500mg mast and 50mg drol PW as a finisher while ramping up my cals over the 12-14weeks in prep for another diet phase after some time off.  

Weight as of this AM is 108.6kg. 

Edited by Ryujiin

Just a small update. I have been holding things steady as there have been slight changes coming and with transitioning to my TRT/cruise dose soon I don't want to take the calories too low given this is the leanest I have been in awhile and I would like to avoid any nutty rebound. 

Sitting at 108 flat this AM after a Sunday refeed and a ice cream waffle cone...fooking delicious ass waffle cone...so feeling pretty good (about the weight) not about the ice cream cheat. 

I owe you guys some pics I know, hopefully this week.  I feel a little out of place with all you jacked mofo's and your contest prep shots lol. 

On the other side, wife goes in this Wednesday for a scan and we will be booking her operation.  I will also be getting my second covid jab...

Pics from this AM after my morning walk. Just water in me, flat, no pump, etc. 108kg. 

Last shot of tren and mast was yesterday, cutting this cycle to 8 weeks vs. 16 that I wanted but I emptied the vials and I dont want to pop open new ones and my kid will be popping out in about 2 weeks so I know training will take a hit and it would be a waste of gear. 

To be honest I think I put some size on and dropped a little fat (which is the point of recomp I suppose).

My low back is terrible though.  The fat deposits there are thick and hard.

Will run TRT for 8 and take a look at the bloodwork to see how my health markers are looking and then try to add some lean size through the winter with the higher test/mast/drol run and then maybe try a real cut vs. a recomp in the spring.  

20210910124739.jpg

20210910124803.jpg

Meal plan update: Ill run this for the next few weeks into the "lean bulk" with the goal of trying to build my baseline calorie levels up. 

Meal 1: 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 1.5 servings whey, 20g nut butter, half medium banana.

Meal 2: 150g chicken breast, 2 wraps, raw mixed vegetables inter wrap with Tabasco sauce. 

Meal 3: 50g oats w/ cinnamon & 1.5 servings whey, 20g nut butter, half medium banana.

Meal 4: (1 hours pre-workout) 1 japanese jasmin rice ball (150g rice wrapped in seaweed with 25g chicken), 100g chicken breast. 

Meal 5: (15 - 30min PW) 2 servings whey, 1 soft chew dark chocolate granola bar, 1 serving psyllium fiber. 

Meal 6: (1.5 - 2 hours PW) 100g chicken breast, 150g white rice, something green and something colorful. 

Health supps are staying the same except that I have added 6mg Boron into the Am and Pm stacks as well as 25mg DHEA and 10mg pregnanolone before bed. 

Working my way up to the above food amount, not just jumping in. Example, bananas have not been added yet. 

• 4 weeks later...

Update.

Its been a bit since I posted. 

My daughter was born a couple of weeks ago so my time has been very limited between her and work. 

To top it off my gym closed until mid/late November. 

Needless to say I am on a cruise (150mg/wk test) for now and have pulled my calories back a little bit while training 3 days a week at home with some bands, kettlebells, etc to try and maintain. 

Once the gym reopens I will be back to a 4 day per week modified PPL to see if I can put on some size while leaning out more or keeping my current leanness. It will also be blast time (600 test, 500 mast, 50mg anadrol PW at week 4 to 8 and 12 to 16...in theory)  I have not run test that high in a very very long time.  Should be interesting. 

My health stack is the same as it was on cycle and Ill be checking my health markers early next month.

That's about it for now. 

Forgot to add weight is sitting around 104.5kg right now and to anyone running a TRT level dose solo, I highly recommend giving 12-15mg of boron a go with it. 

I feel really good.  Better then my last stint on TRT doses.  Could also be the lower BF though...so grain of salt. 

The first 5 weeks of my new training split starting Nov 15.  For reference, this would be a 4 week block, but after almost  8 weeks out of the gym, the 1st week is just me breaking back into it with more moderate weight. 

Squats are back in, but ill be wrapping my knees and seeing how it goes.  4 days per week split. 2 upper, 2 lower. 

Open for comments.  Goal is to get recover strength and size before hitting the next block. 

Monday: Upper 1

Incline Machine Press: 2 warmup, 2 feeder, 3 working (3 x 8
Flat DB Press: 1 feeder, 2 working (1 x 10, 1 x 10+8 drop set)
Pec Dec Flyes: 1 feeder, 3 working (3 x 10)
Dumbell Rows: 2 warmup, 2 feeder, 4 working (4 x 8
Pull Ups: 1 warmup, 4 working (4 x 10)
DB Shoulder Press: 1 warmup, 1 feeder, 3 working (3 x 8
DB Laterals: 1 warmup, 3 working (3 x 10)
DB Hammer Curls: 1 warmup, 2 working (2 x 10)
Preacher Curl: 1 feeder, 2 working (2 x 10)
Dual Handle Pushdown: 1 warmup, 1 working (2 x 10)

Tuesday: Lower 1

Lying Leg Curl: 2 warmup, 1 feeder, 3 working (3 x 8
*Smith Squats: 2 warmup, 1 feeder, 3 working (3 x 6)
Y-stance Leg Press: 1 warmup, 3 feeder, 3 working (3 x 10)
Leg Extensions: 1 feeder, 3 working (3 x 12)
Calf Raises: 2 warmup, 1 feeder, 3 working (3 x 10)

Wednesday: Off

Thursday: Upper 2

Meadowns Row: 2 warmup, 1 feeder, 3 working (3 x 8
Seated Row: 1 feeder, 2 working (1 x 10, 1 x 10 drop set)
DB Pullover: 1 feeder set, 3 working sets (3 x 10)
DB Hex Press: 1 feeder set, 4 working sets (4 x 8
DB Y-raises: 1 feeder set, 3 working sets (3 x 12)
Rear Delt Raise: 3 working sets (3 x 15)
Palms Up DB Curl: 1 feeder set, 2 working sets (2 x 12)
Rope PushDowns: 1 feeder, 2 working (2 x 12)
EZ Curl Skull Crusher: 1 feeder, 2 working (2 x 12)

Friday: Lower 2

Standing Leg Curls: 2 warmup, 2 feeder, 3 working (2 x 8, 1 x 8 + drop)
High & Wide Leg Press: 2 feeder, 3 working (3 x 12)
Walking Lunges: 3 working (10 forward, 10 back)
BB Stiff Leg Deadlift: 1 feeder, 3 working (3 x 8
Calf Raise: 1 warmup, 2 feeder, 3 working (3 x 10)

Saturday: Off

Sunday: Off 

Edited by Ryujiin
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Updated diet plan that will be running with the above programming split.

Weekdays:

Meal 1: 8:00am
60g oats, 1 tbsp almond butter, 2 servings whey, cinnamon, pink salt 

Meal 2: 11:30pm
200g Chicken Breast, 200-250g mini potato, Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry 

Meal 3: 2:00pm
2 package DGI bread or two wraps, 150g chicken breast, mixed raw veg, 5 caps EFA

Pre-workout Meal: 4:30 to 5:30pm*
60-90g oats, 1 tbsp almond butter, 2 servings whey, cinnamon, pink salt

Post-workout Meal:
1 Kirkland Soft Chew, 1 medium banana, 2 servings whey

Meal 4: 9:00pm
100g chicken breast, 100-150g rice, 1-2 eggs, mixed vegetables 

*Wednesday is a non training day, so this meal will be 60g vs. 90g on training days

Weekend:

Meal 1: 2-3 whole egg omelet with 200g chicken and mixed veggies 

Meal 2: 300g steak, vegetables

Meal 3: 200g chicken or shrimp, mixed vegetables, 1tbs coconut oil 

Meal 4: 200g chicken, 1-2 whole eggs, salad 

Meal 5:  500 calorie mystery meal  

Feel free to comment. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 week in. Feeling good. Waking up every 2-3 hours to feed the baby is wrecking my sleep though lol. 

Nothing to really update on as its too early other then that I added 10mg cardarine to my stack this go for my lipids. 

No "fat burners" at this point in time. Saving those for later. 

BP slightly up (130/90) so will be keeping an eye on that. Slight night sweats last night, but nothing crazy. 

Will be monitoring my thyroid for the next week to see if adding in a HRT+ dose of T3/T4 is advised. 

Faster BG was 4.5 so I am good there. 

2 weeks in and a total drop of 3kg since starting which is a win more or less. 

No major changes except I am adding 5mg of yohimbine HCL pre morning walk that I will titrate up to 10-15mg over time. 

AM body temp is stable just shy of 37C so I will hold off on the T3 for now until it either drops or my weight loss hits a wall that a small carb cut cant fix. 

BP still slightly high but nothing crazy considering. 

FBG consistent around 4.5.

Sleep is OK (waking up to feed the baby aside) but every time I wake up through the night I am rock hard, which sounds great but makes a 3am pee very complicated. 

Next check in is this Saturday and depending on the results I will make some small tweaks.