Looking to add an oral/sarm to my cycle..suggestions?ns

Synyster

Just started my cycle of test cyp400 + mast E + EQ.  Dosed at 400+400+400 per week of each.

Frontloaded them all (1000mg test cyp + 300mg mast E + 450mg EQ on day 1 and 3 days later injected 200mg test cyp +200mg mast E + 210mg EQ. 

So week 1 was:

1200mg test cyp +500mg mast E +660mg EQ

followed by week two at regular dose of 400+400+400.

Going to stick with this dose until it kicks in and assess from there.  Likely wont be touching the test though.

I have several cycles under my belt but have many compounds I havent used yet but want to try.

Currently 6'3 305.3lbs before this cycle began.  Goal is to essentially recomp while dropping bodyweight to 280.

Cycle is going to be planned for 24 weeks providing bloodwork is ok.

Only issue ive been having recently is high BP...mostly due to some weird anxiety issues ive developed.  As of late BP is 136/76 which still isnt quite ideal but not an issue at all.

Im looking to add an oral to this cycle....mostly as a pre workout boost. So will only be taking it 4-6x a week.

What would u folks recommend?

Anavar/tbol/DBol/anadrol/rad140/ostarine/ligandrol/winstrol/oral dht/m1t/DBol+anadrol/anavar+winstrol/anavar+anadrol

Not a fan of superdrol so that's off my list.

Thanks

All the oral aas will raise your blood pressure, so it all depends on your personal risk to reward ratio. 

I work rad140 into my "bridge cycle" routine and that with my trt dose cruises me along nicely. I definitely feel the rad working as i dose 30mg preworkout. I get very agro on it and my strength stays the same(ish) as when i'm on cycle. I usually only loose 4-8 lbs when bridging after a heavy test cycle. And that is most probably water.

Give it a try if you havent used it before.

5 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

I’m not a fan of most sarms - in fact I dislike almost all of them. 

if you’re really looking for a big boost pre workout methyl tren 

The op stated blood presure may be a concern, and you suggest methyl tren?

Wow... good advice. A note to all, take everything you read on boards and web with a grain of salt and critical thinking.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

The op stated blood presure may be a concern, and you suggest methyl tren?

Wow... good advice. A note to all, take everything you read on boards and web with a grain of salt and critical thinking.

LOL yet you look over the front load of 1.2g of test, 600mg EQ (which is KNOWN to cause the largest rise in hemocrit) and yet anadrol and dbol were listed? You think the added water retention will affect his blood pressure? You think him being over 300lbs won't effect it? Give me a break. All that I mentioned will affect blood pressure more than a 2-3 week run of methyl tren on training days only. And if he's really that concerned add in K2 (mk7) and carditone, his blood pressure will be in the perfect range within a month - month and a half. Hell if this is a conversation about health - we should be taking a completely different look at everything listed, as all steroids increase RBC count and negatively effect BP. 

You know how I know? Because I have blood pressure in the similar range and I know what'll affect it more than others. But please proceed to tell how half his choices won't negatively effect his blood pressure. Sure go with anavar, but you know we may want to consider your cholesterol lol There are pros and cons to everything listed. He asked for a boost pre workout, why mess around with things that won't provide near as bang for your buck, and your main concern would have made more sense if it were toxicity.

Edited by Corey5150

9 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

4 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

LOL yet you look over the front load of 1.2g of test, 600mg EQ (which is KNOWN to cause the largest rise in hemocrit) and yet anadrol and dbol were listed? You think the added water retention will affect his blood pressure? You think him being over 300lbs won't effect it? Give me a break. All that I mentioned will affect blood pressure more than a 2-3 week run of methyl tren on training days only. And if he's really that concerned add in K2 (mk7) and carditone, his blood pressure will be in the perfect range within a month - month and a half. Hell if this is a conversation about health - we should be taking a completely different look at everything listed, as all steroids increase RBC count and negatively effect BP. 

You know how I know? Because I have blood pressure in the similar range and I know what'll affect it more than others. But please proceed to tell how half his choices won't negatively effect his blood pressure. Sure go with anavar, but you know we may want to consider your cholesterol lol There are pros and cons to everything listed. He asked for a boost pre workout, why mess around with things that won't provide near as bang for your buck, and your main concern would have made more sense if it were toxicity.

Fair enough. If the 1.2 grams test doesnt blow his head off bending down, or fainting when he gets back up... what's a little more on top of it all?

• Like 1

You mentioned anxiety in your post, was this before or after your front load?

I find high(ish) doses of masteron to be quite unpleasant, and it is fairly common for large doses of eq to cause anxiety, just food for thought.

As for the orals, I've only ever used them for strength. My favorite being 40mg d-bol. 

But in all honesty I've never been a big fan of orals. I've never used one that accomplished something that test or tren couldn't do better.

No don’t go get a prescription for a blood pressure medication yet, you find out what is causing the high blood pressure and start correcting it from the source and I’m guessing the EQ is one of the causes so back that off and drop that first and have it checked again. Don’t medicate without finding the cause.

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

No don’t go get a prescription for a blood pressure medication yet, you find out what is causing the high blood pressure and start correcting it from the source and I’m guessing the EQ is one of the causes so back that off and drop that first and have it checked again. Don’t medicate without finding the cause.

All steroids have the potential to cause high bp and depending how how predisposed you are you can even get high bp on as little as 300mg of test

bp is the biggest risk factor for heart disease and even more important than cholesterol. Furthermore it can cause irreversible damage to the kidneys 

Do you know how long it would take for the effects of EQ on bp to aliviate themselves if it is in fact the cause?

that is horrible advice, you are basically telling this guy to live with high bp for at least another 4 weeks and then the additional month or maybe more of experimentation to find if something can work for him to drop his bp. in thst time him will definitely be damaging his system to a certain degree which is unnecessary. 

When you stark taking steroids you have to understand that you are changing your body’s homeostasis and in some cases you need medication to bring certain markers to a healthy level. One of these is blood pressure. If you wanna do steroids you have to be open to the fact that you might need to use bp meds on cycle. 

it’s not like he’s a natty guy and you’re telling him to get to the root of the problem, that would make sense... He’s on a cycle!

Edited by xSteazy
  • Shocked 1

I’m not telling him to live without blood pressure medication I’m telling him to start to find the root cause and then if he doesn’t by all means get the medication for sure , but why jump the gun and go right to the medication and mask the cause of it ? So then the meds lower it a bit and then continue on with the cycle ? Wouldn’t you want to get to the root cause and get rid of the cause ? Why take more drugs then necessary if you can control it ? And also have your doctor involved and judge your choices . Don’t twist my words man I’d never put anyone at risk . It’s human nature when people mask symptoms they continue on doing what they are doing thinking all is fine and that’s how things become worse, ask me how I know ? I’ve done it !

Could he not take , Folic Acid , Vitamin D , magnesium, potassium, CoQ10 , Fiber ,acetyl-L-carnitine, garlic , melatonin, Omega 3 fish oils and flaxseed , Anthocyanins ,  French maritime bark extract .  I might be missing a few tho. 

On 11/10/2019 at 1:06 PM, Synyster said:

Just started my cycle of test cyp400 + mast E + EQ.  Dosed at 400+400+400 per week of each.

Frontloaded them all (1000mg test cyp + 300mg mast E + 450mg EQ on day 1 and 3 days later injected 200mg test cyp +200mg mast E + 210mg EQ. 

So week 1 was:

1200mg test cyp +500mg mast E +660mg EQ

followed by week two at regular dose of 400+400+400.

Going to stick with this dose until it kicks in and assess from there.  Likely wont be touching the test though.

I have several cycles under my belt but have many compounds I havent used yet but want to try.

Currently 6'3 305.3lbs before this cycle began.  Goal is to essentially recomp while dropping bodyweight to 280.

Cycle is going to be planned for 24 weeks providing bloodwork is ok.

Only issue ive been having recently is high BP...mostly due to some weird anxiety issues ive developed.  As of late BP is 136/76 which still isnt quite ideal but not an issue at all.

Im looking to add an oral to this cycle....mostly as a pre workout boost. So will only be taking it 4-6x a week.

What would u folks recommend? 

Anavar/tbol/DBol/anadrol/rad140/ostarine/ligandrol/winstrol/oral dht/m1t/DBol+anadrol/anavar+winstrol/anavar+anadrol

Not a fan of superdrol so that's off my list.

Thanks

Regarding orals, hyper tension is no joke, only oral id be opting for is fiber/cq10/fish oil, however,  cardarine would be my choice, as ive found it can have positive effects on cholesterol. At that weight and bp i'd imagine your cholesterol to be funky. Just my two cents.

Id avoid the endrocrine disruption of front loading in the future, im sure you have blood work checked but at 1200mg be interesting to see how much of that is converting to estrogen with a potential high estrogen issue causing BP, 1200mg is no joke, neither is 800 imo. Since you asked id suggest the following:

400mg test per week

400-500mg primo per week

20-30mg cardarine per day

I know you've already started your cycle so obviously this isnt helpful but moving forward 🙂 Prob a good idea to get health in check prior to starting what i'd call a heavy cycle and get the mindset off putting in an oral which will only exacerbate your preexisting issues

• Like 2

4 hours ago, xSteazy said:

All steroids have the potential to cause high bp and depending how how predisposed you are you can even get high bp on as little as 300mg of test

bp is the biggest risk factor for heart disease and even more important than cholesterol. Furthermore it can cause irreversible damage to the kidneys 

Do you know how long it would take for the effects of EQ on bp to aliviate themselves if it is in fact the cause?

that is horrible advice, you are basically telling this guy to live with high bp for at least another 4 weeks and then the additional month or maybe more of experimentation to find if something can work for him to drop his bp. in thst time him will definitely be damaging his system to a certain degree which is unnecessary. 

When you stark taking steroids you have to understand that you are changing your body’s homeostasis and in some cases you need medication to bring certain markers to a healthy level. One of these is blood pressure. If you wanna do steroids you have to be open to the fact that you might need to use bp meds on cycle. 

it’s not like he’s a natty guy and you’re telling him to get to the root of the problem, that would make sense... He’s on a cycle!

Adding meds, especially bp meds is not the right choice to “patch” an issue. Just my thoughts. Backed by some serious ifbb advisers. Greg Doucette, and my bf mike and his gf Nicole agree

• Like 1

Ok we’re not going to turn this into a shit show , everyone made their own points and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, please don’t use the term dumber , thats insinuating you are calling all that took part in this thread dumb and we won’t have that here . 

8 minutes ago, xSteazy said:

cardarene, a carcinogenic drug,

This is a stretch.  Unless there are studies in the last few months that I haven't seen, Cardarine was indeed found to be carcinogenic in rats at WAY higher doses than humans would take for MUCH longer time-frames.  Calling it carcinogenic in humans is a stretch at best.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

This is a stretch.  Unless there are studies in the last few months that I haven't seen, Cardarine was indeed found to be carcinogenic in rats at WAY higher doses than humans would take for MUCH longer time-frames.  Calling it carcinogenic in humans is a stretch at best.

I love how you emphasized WAY higher doses

it was found to be definitely carcinogenic at the human equivalent to ~45-50mg per day. So it’s definitely carcinogenic at a certain dose and perhaps even carcinogenic at a lower dose too in humans.  Cancer takes ~10 years to get to a sufficient size to diagnosed so you won’t hear about it until like 10 years after people started advocating for it. 

so I definitely would not use it or recommend it until long term human trials have been released and with that I am definitely out now

peace

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, xSteazy said:

Gregg Doucette is a whinny little twerp who’s completely delusional about how much he knows. He’s completely wrecked his gut by eating so much fiber during his offseason. What used to be a tiny waist with a tight misdection is now a horrible distended and bloated gut without even having to eat high calorie cuz the guy is a clueless idiot who advocated “bulking” while eating lots of veggies, gluten, and fiber

Go and listen to the actual trt medical doctors and they will all tell you that they prescribe bp meds to lower bp if their patients have higher than normal bp. 

I’m very disappointed with the lack on knowledge on this forum, from advocating against bp meds to advocating for cardarene, a carcinogenic drug, for cholesterol.... basically this thread couldn’t get any dumber. 

im out

I fail to see any lifting achievements. Numbers or physique from you son. I don’t take advice from faceless cartoon characters on a forum, and anyone with half a brain doesn’t either. I’m glad you’re out

Guys dial it back get back on topic or I’m going to start removing posting privileges. Get back on topic final warning, as well as @xSteazy please don’t publicly bash anyone on here , please keep personal feeling about MR. Doucette to yourself no matter what you think of him , we won’t have bashing take place here , we aren’t cjm , if want to be civil and take part in threads you are more than welcome. Very last chance !

3 hours ago, xSteazy said:

I love how you emphasized WAY higher doses

it was found to be definitely carcinogenic at the human equivalent to ~45-50mg per day. So it’s definitely carcinogenic at a certain dose and perhaps even carcinogenic at a lower dose too in humans.  Cancer takes ~10 years to get to a sufficient size to diagnosed so you won’t hear about it until like 10 years after people started advocating for it. 

so I definitely would not use it or recommend it until long term human trials have been released and with that I am definitely out now

peace

I'm not in this thread to back either side of this BP argument, but am I curious can you cite any studies that mention it to be carcinogenic in humans?

As far as I was concerned it was discontinued from further development in 2007 when it was found to cause cancer in mice. In the limited human studies performed there were actually very little adverse reactions reported. I'm just looking for confirmation

• Like 1