Travel

Dude_wheresmycarbs

My last trip was to Prague, Czech Republic last year in december for the Christmas market. Honestly... I fell in love with that city. The architecture is magnificent and almost every building has its own story and history behind it. We spent whole day walking around with our tour guide and listening to the stories and still there was so much more to see and to be told. It was something like a history lesson but so much more interesting. 

Even though the people living there are not very cheerful (they wont be rude to you in any way), you will still feel very welcome and warm. 

During that period around the Christmas market there are soooo many turists that it is almost insane because you literary get stuck in the little alleys not being able to pass so you have to push other people and also be pushed, but it is funny, no one was angry, it was quite an attraction to be honest.

Theres only one moment when you dont want a lot of people to be around you and that is when you are trying to take a picture of some of Pragues most famous monuments.

Also i should mention the food which is great. You wont regret ordering the first thing you see in the menu because it will be delicious. And of course every food there goes with beer (its a MUST).

So thats it for Prague in short words.