First AAS cycle

kytrex1

Some stats 
18 Male EDIT: 6'1
200 lbs 14% bf. Been lifting consistently for almost 4 years.

Cycle I'm planning on doing goes like this:
W 1-12 Test E 400mg/week (pinning 2x/week)
W 1-6 RAD-140 20mg ed
W 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg e3d (adjust if necessary)
W 11-12 HCG 500iu 3x/week
W 13-14 HCG 500iu 2x/week
W 15 till the end nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20 clomid 25/25/25/25/25/25

Goal is to recomp/cut (will be eating 500 cals under maintenance)

• I want to add a 2nd compound aside from test and chose Rad cause I have some lying around but I'm not sure if that's the right choice. Would sdrol, tbol or anadrol be a better idea to kickstart the cycle for the first 6 weeks? Or maybe just run mast or primo alongside the test for the entire cycle?

• Do the HCG/Asin and the PCT protocol look good?

• Is there a possibility I don't permanently fuck up my HPTA for cycling at such a young age?

Anything I could do to better the cycle or any feedback is highly appreciated.
Edited by kytrex1

Many red flags here.. First off 18yo is wayyyy too young to start any cycle... Think about your health and the long run, not just what you want to look like right now. You will fuck up your hormones big time dude. 4 years is also not enough time in the gym to be jumping on steroids, I'm sorry but at this point I don't think that at 14yo your diet and training was on point, most gym don't even allow people under 16yo to be a member, I might be wrong but.... Also, don't play with more than 1 compound on a first cycle, stick with Test only if you really want to do it to see how your body reacts. 

Just my 2 cent. 

Yeah man you’re only 18. Keep a good diet going and train hard for the next 5 years. You dont need gear at all yet. Your natural test production is just starting to peak. Once you start a cycle of test that’ll crash you and you’re then just playing hormone Russian roulette for the rest of your life. Don’t chance it yet man you’re too young!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaskedMisery said:

Also, don't play with more than 1 compound on a first cycle, stick with Test only if you really want to do it to see how your body reacts. 

This isn’t good advice to give to an 18 year old I’m sorry. But I do know what you meant( first one should be test only) but He shouldn’t even do one compound. His only compounds should be a good diet and train your balls off for the next 3-5 years, and then go from there. 

8 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

This isn’t good advice to give to an 18 year old I’m sorry. But I do know what you meant( first one should be test only) but He shouldn’t even do one compound. His only compounds should be a good diet and train your balls off for the next 3-5 years, and then go from there. 

I agree, that's why I said many red flags, he shouldn't even touch Test

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaskedMisery said:

I agree, that's why I said many red flags, he shouldn't even touch Test

Yes I got ya on that man, but what I quoted from you, you were giving him a glimpse of hope that it’s alright to still do one compound “ to see how your body reacts”. If he wants to then so be it but I’d strictly advise him not too, but I ain’t his father lol. These 18 year olds don’t need this shit at all yet, all he needs is hard work and dedication. Plus he wants to add HGH and another compound lol??? My god...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ElectricRocker said:

Yes I got ya on that man, but what I quoted from you, you were giving him a glimpse of hope that it’s alright to still do one compound “ to see how your body reacts”. If he wants to then so be it but I’d strictly advise him not too, but I ain’t his father lol. These 18 year olds don’t need this shit at all yet, all he needs is hard work and dedication. 

100% agree with you brother, we cant stop him even if we want too, if hes gonna fuck himself up at least dont do it with multiple compounds.. thats what I wanted to say, but yeah @kytrex1 stay away from AAS at your age.

Just now, MaskedMisery said:

100% agree with you brother, we cant stop him even if we want too, if hes gonna fuck himself up at least dont do it with multiple compounds.. thats what I wanted to say, but yeah @kytrex1 stay away from AAS at your age.

For sure man I know what you meant but he may take it differently. But you’re right we can’t stop him regardless and to stay away from it! 

Bro don’t even touch gear yet , your way too young and I don’t think you fully understand what you are doing , no offence, all your body mechanisms aren’t fully developed yet, do you realize you are going to all but mess your body up for the rest of your life, you at 18 training natty can probably make better gains than we can on gear, it’s different for old guys like us where our test levels are low, we are already on trt for the rest of our lives , let yourself mature go as far as you can natty if your nutrition is right and you train hard you will be pleased at your progress. Do you want to be on a lifetime of trt at 21 ? Just wait till your older man.

Keep the HCG 500mcg EOD for the whole lenght of the cycle and skip on the RAD 140

If you're gonna do it that will give you much better results. Switch to subq Test Prop 5 weeks before your last shot so when you come off the test will clear your system in a few days and since you've been using HCG the whole time your body will recover very quick.

I don't think it makes any difference what age you start steroids as long as you are fully developed. I was done growing at about 16/17, but some guys keep growing till like 21. So you have to judge that for yourself. Unless you're still a kid I see no reason why your HPTA would be more hurt by this cycle than someone who's in their 30s

1 hour ago, xSteazy said:

I don't think it makes any difference what age you start steroids as long as you are fully developed.

I'm sorry but you are wrong here. This guy is risking everything at 18yo just to look good for the females at school. OP never said he was doing it for competing, he trained for less than 4 years, which if this is true, he started lifting at 14yo when his body was not fully developed and his diet was probably trash and he probably also did not have access to a gym. He has so much muscle he can grow by staying natural for a couple more years. His T is through the roof now and will be until he his 25. As other stated, a good diet and proper training will make be way more beneficial for this guy than jumping on roids at 18yo.

@xSteazy man your giving bad advice to basically a kid and it’s irresponsible he has more to lose here than to gain, we won’t get into a pissing match here if he’s fully developed or not at this age it’s not advisable period ! This kid isn’t even legal age to drink in Canada yet. Please refrain in guiding him in the direction of how to do this, give him all the guidance in the world with diet and training , I believe he’s too young and I’m willing to say most vets and staff here will agree with me, I know your going to say  he’s going to do it anyway he should do it right, but right now Is not the right time for him, we want him to stay natty for a few more years and then make a more educated mature decision.

4 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@xSteazy man your giving bad advice to basically a kid and it’s irresponsible he has more to lose here than to gain, we won’t get into a pissing match here if he’s fully developed or not at this age it’s not advisable period ! This kid isn’t even legal age to drink in Canada yet. Please refrain in guiding him in the direction of how to do this, give him all the guidance in the world with diet and training , I believe he’s too young and I’m willing to say most vets and staff here will agree with me, I know your going to say  he’s going to do it anyway he should do it right, but right now Is not the right time for him, we want him to stay natty for a few more years and then make a more educated mature decision.

I get your POV man but it’s not your decision, it’s his. Seemed like he already had the stuff on hand too. 

im just speaking from a health perspective some people are don’t growing way before 18. In those people it doesn’t matter if they wait 3-4 extra years from a hpta standpoint 

I’ve already told him basically everything he needs to know. He just needs to make sure he knows what he’s getting into. 

If I could go back I’d probably start at 18 too and that’s just my POV. The kid seems pretty smart though, he cycle seemed better thought out than most grown men’s 

That’s great his cycle looked better that’s easy doesn’t mean it was thought out, do you know how easy it is to get a cycle online using google , it’s not just my point of view man it’s body chemistry there is science behind it . He’s too young period. Even at 21 you are still in a grey area. Everyone is free to voice there thoughts on here and it won’t be censored, but if it was my kid he wouldn’t be doing gear at 18 and at that age it’s more for beach and pussy not a long term lifestyle. I’m going to be on gear in some capacity for the rest of my life now . Which means life time of trt , did he take into consideration he might want to have children and a family how hard it is to get everything back to normal ? The gear is easy man it’s the rest of your life you have to look at and planning that is not so easy.

This is not going to turn into a heated debate over my beliefs or yours because essentially he is going to make an 18 year old year old decision . I won’t coach and 18 year old kid into gear.

@CapeBretonDadBod well said on those points. The op isn’t going to get much support, if any here to start a cycle at 18 years old lol. He does have it well planned out but he can further his research and use that knowledge in the future if he decides to go that route. It’s not the fact that one basic Test only cycle will mess him up. That is not true. At his age he’ll more than likely bounce back. But, It’s the fact that he’ll see the gains and it’ll get addicting and he’ll always want more. This is what he has to understand. Once down the dark path of aas it’s hard to break free. A simple test cycle will be the start, then he’ll venture into more hardcore cycles, it always happens, just the nature of this game!  Like you said also if he wants kids he can pretty much kiss that good bye. I have a buddy who started the gear at 19, got married a few years later. His wife wanted kids. Well that didn’t happen because of his use from an early age and they are now divorced and he can’t have kids due to being permanently shut down. It’s not just the Long term physical part of being in gear but also the mental. Gotta think ahead but unfortunately when your 18 that is not in sight. 

On 11/18/2019 at 12:10 PM, MaskedMisery said:

Many red flags here.. First off 18yo is wayyyy too young to start any cycle... Think about your health and the long run, not just what you want to look like right now. You will fuck up your hormones big time dude. 4 years is also not enough time in the gym to be jumping on steroids, I'm sorry but at this point I don't think that at 14yo your diet and training was on point, most gym don't even allow people under 16yo to be a member, I might be wrong but.... Also, don't play with more than 1 compound on a first cycle, stick with Test only if you really want to do it to see how your body reacts. 

Just my 2 cent. 

Indeed. Agreed!

There is no way you have maxxed your genetic potential as of yet unles you are the exception to every rule.

At 18 years old, unles you have a medical issue of some sort, your Test levels will already be as high or higher naturally, most likley, than old puds like me, at 54, and pinning 150mg-300mg/week depending on what I'm up to at the time. You are quite literally at the easiest time of your life to build a physique naturally!

1. Clean up your diet. I'm sure there is room for improvment in a direction that will help you get better results

2. 14% BF according to who? I'll bet you are well over 20%, most people have no clue as to their actual BF% unless it has been correctly and accurately measured and that is not nearly so simple as some of these clinics would have you believe. Forget water and machines, get someone knowledgabel on you with the calipers.

3.What does "been lifting consistantly" mean? I'd think if you were hitting the gym 5 days a week you'd just say that. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you aren't working out nearly enough to get the results you are looking for

4.Stop looking for shortcuts. Put in the work.

5.At your age you're just going to fuck up your hormones way too early, stay away from the juice, PERIOD! That includes all of the androgenic SARMS and whatever else.

Not much else I can say but coming from someone who has struggles with hormones due to medical issues, there is no way in hades I'd be doing anything to fuck them up knowingly andthat is exactly the road you are headed down!

Enjoy life man. You'll never be 18 again and yes you can be in great shape, infinitely easier than the rest of us older guys, so do that naturally and then go out with your friends and chicks and have fun.

Lol, it is so true what Shaw said about youth being wasted on the young hehehehehehe

• Like 1

Listen to this guy kid ! He knows it’s irresponsible to sell a kid your age gear , most responsible sources want a lifetime customer they don’t want to screw their clients up just for the love of money over one sale ! This thread is starting to grind my gears every time I read it. Maybe it’s because I’m a responsible father .