First Cycle

bdenny

I'm thinking of starting my first ever AAS cycle. I'm 38, been lifting since I was 14 and now I want to see what a few cycles can do for my physique.

6'2" - 215 lbs, about 14% bf

I plan to run the following:

Weeks 1-2: Test E 250 mg + Proviron 25 mg/day

Weeks 3-6: Test E 500 mg + proviron 25 mg/day

Weeks 7-12: Test E 500 mg + EQ 300 mg + proviron 25 mg

Weeks 13-16: Test E 250 mg + EQ 300 mg + proviron 25 mg

I have adex and nolva to use when/if needed. 

Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bdenny said:

I'm thinking of starting my first ever AAS cycle. I'm 38, been lifting since I was 14 and now I want to see what a few cycles can do for my physique.

6'2" - 215 lbs, about 14% bf

I plan to run the following:

Weeks 1-2: Test E 250 mg + Proviron 25 mg/day

Weeks 3-6: Test E 500 mg + proviron 25 mg/day

Weeks 7-12: Test E 500 mg + EQ 300 mg + proviron 25 mg

Weeks 13-16: Test E 250 mg + EQ 300 mg + proviron 25 mg

I have adex and nolva to use when/if needed. 

Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.  

this is pretty well thought out, the only things I would suggest: 

- don't be so "for sure" on when you increase the dosage of compounds. Something I've been discussing with alot of my clients lately is strangling everything out of every variable before increasing them. Whether that be food intake, training volume, gear dosage, etc... Think of it as a tool to progression that you could potentially waste because you used it prematurely. So I'd only increase the test for example, if you hit a plateau in your training and nutrition - then use the additional testosterone as another means to push past.

- I'm assuming the proviron is in there to increase free test? If so, I like it.

- I think once you bump the test up, its not necessary to taper down. I'd just come off, let the test taper itself out of your system. Especially if running EQ at the end... and further to that:

- I'd consider running EQ at the beginning as its the longest ester and in theory you'd want to run it for basically 12 weeks, cut it then its still going to be active while the test is active in your system. I Agree with the dose. 

- Great thinking on the AI.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Corey5150 said:

this is pretty well thought out, the only things I would suggest: 

- don't be so "for sure" on when you increase the dosage of compounds. Something I've been discussing with alot of my clients lately is strangling everything out of every variable before increasing them. Whether that be food intake, training volume, gear dosage, etc... Think of it as a tool to progression that you could potentially waste because you used it prematurely. So I'd only increase the test for example, if you hit a plateau in your training and nutrition - then use the additional testosterone as another means to push past.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of keeping the test at 250/week as long as I keep seeing results and only bumping it up if I feel like I've hit a plateau. 

- I'm assuming the proviron is in there to increase free test? If so, I like it.

Yes, this is the main reason for adding the proviron.

- I think once you bump the test up, its not necessary to taper down. I'd just come off, let the test taper itself out of your system. Especially if running EQ at the end... and further to that:

- I'd consider running EQ at the beginning as its the longest ester and in theory you'd want to run it for basically 12 weeks, cut it then its still going to be active while the test is active in your system. I Agree with the dose. 

I agree with this too. My thinking here is I want to see what the Test and proviron does first and then add the EQ to see what it adds, I may not even add the EQ if I'm satisfied with the Test and proviron combo. 

- Great thinking on the AI.

Thanks for the advice and suggestions. 

I have nothing to add here , but you had the right man respond to you , if I was ever to compete this is where my coaching would come from . Enjoy your first cycle the first one is the best !