Dj39

Promo code for ppl

Hi I want to order from ppl and was looking for the promo code. If any one knows can you please share.

Thanks Dave.

35 minutes ago, chamberload said:

My coupon code at PPL isn't working.  Is it just me?  When I enter the code into the field nothing happens.

First time using it?

It worked last month but if this is your first time than PPL may need to be contacted. 

I emailed them.  Its my first order since they deleted all the original accounts and everyone had to register an account again.  I've ordered from them maybe 6 times in the past.  I have nothing but good experience with them.  Thanks for replying so quickly.  I appreciate it.  I'm putting a big order through for all my first of the year get back into shape friends.  

• Thanks 1

On 12/17/2019 at 9:02 AM, chamberload said:

I emailed them.  Its my first order since they deleted all the original accounts and everyone had to register an account again.  I've ordered from them maybe 6 times in the past.  I have nothing but good experience with them.  Thanks for replying so quickly.  I appreciate it.  I'm putting a big order through for all my first of the year get back into shape friends.  

Just a follow up to see if everything worked out for you.