Winter bulk cycle

Smashedd

Alright ladies’ and gentlemen, it’s time to start a new cycle. Even possibly try some new compounds.

First a little history, I have been working out for about 17 years, in this time I have done bodybuilding, I added boxing in there for about 5 years then recently I added MMA to my training list, I don’t have a lot of hobbies so I spend my training; since I was child I like to train and push my body to its limits.

I have about 7 years of AAS under my belt, compounds I have tried are Test P/E/C, Tren A/E, Mast A, NPP, Deca, Dbol, Drol, Proviron, Winny, Clen and all PCT related gear and also boner pills.

So possible winter cycle for 16 weeks and then test TRT cruise after, I do not normally come off. 

looking at doing ..

Test E 500mg/week for 16-20 weeks, then cruise at 150/wk

NPP 450/week for 6 weeks

Dbol 50mg/day for 6 weeks

Tren 450/week for the last 6 weeks

Caber, AI all on hand and will be used as required, I have learnt to listen to my body and can almost detect sides coming.

Now going back to my original thought of trying new compounds. I was considering running sustanon 250, I am not entirely sure how to dose it, if not sust, I wouldn’t mind trying EQ this cycle and extend my cycle to 20 weeks instead of 16. Also been looking into tri-tren, from the reviews online it seems to be a good choice around 350-450/wk. 

For diet, I will be hiring Funnyman once I have all my gear on hand (maybe a couple weeks). So that’s not a concern, just looking at suggestions for compounds.

All opinions are welcome, thank you for taking your time to help me out!

5 hours ago, funnyman said:

Well I'm not a fan of d-bol...its just holds water and then you lose all your gains fast...yo-yo drug. The inj stuff was great at a lower dose and no bp issues.

I find I don't hold alot of water as long as my training intensity is super high and with MMA in the mix I will definitely be sweating buckets. I'm just trying to kick start the gains, should I take some MK again? I had an awesome time with MK 

• 1 month later...

I'd use Dbol as he is in his suggested cycle. I find it makes me retain lots of water as well so as a front end kicker it's a little more useful and you won't notice your diminishing affects as much.

I have one more bottle of d-bol left, but I doubt I'd ever buy more. I prefer drier compounds. 

Maybe I'll trade it for something else. 

On 8/25/2018 at 1:56 PM, Smashedd said:

Alright ladies’ and gentlemen, it’s time to start a new cycle. Even possibly try some new compounds.

First a little history, I have been working out for about 17 years, in this time I have done bodybuilding, I added boxing in there for about 5 years then recently I added MMA to my training list, I don’t have a lot of hobbies so I spend my training; since I was child I like to train and push my body to its limits.

I have about 7 years of AAS under my belt, compounds I have tried are Test P/E/C, Tren A/E, Mast A, NPP, Deca, Dbol, Drol, Proviron, Winny, Clen and all PCT related gear and also boner pills.

So possible winter cycle for 16 weeks and then test TRT cruise after, I do not normally come off. 

looking at doing ..

Test E 500mg/week for 16-20 weeks, then cruise at 150/wk

NPP 450/week for 6 weeks

Dbol 50mg/day for 6 weeks

Tren 450/week for the last 6 weeks

Caber, AI all on hand and will be used as required, I have learnt to listen to my body and can almost detect sides coming.

Now going back to my original thought of trying new compounds. I was considering running sustanon 250, I am not entirely sure how to dose it, if not sust, I wouldn’t mind trying EQ this cycle and extend my cycle to 20 weeks instead of 16. Also been looking into tri-tren, from the reviews online it seems to be a good choice around 350-450/wk. 

For diet, I will be hiring Funnyman once I have all my gear on hand (maybe a couple weeks). So that’s not a concern, just looking at suggestions for compounds.

All opinions are welcome, thank you for taking your time to help me out!

Looks solid to me, have you thought about just running 1 of the 19-nors the whole time? I really like NPP in th 10-12 week range, bumping it as you go.