LGD vs. Rad

Just curious on the opinions here about LGD vs. Rad for a recomp.

Background, 9 years lifting, 26M, 5' 9, 192 lb @ 17% bf, natural for now lol. bloods just done and everything in normal ranges. I am not looking for anything extreme in terms of results. I would say goal is 195 @ 12-14%. Just looking to compare 5mg LGD vs. 10mg of Rad for 8 weeks for a recomp to hit my goals, and dip my toes into the PED world.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has info or an opinion 🙂

Ever try ostarine? It’s excellent for being in a deficit while holding onto gains and actually achieving some. Ostarine is a great introduction into sarms. As you go up  I find LGD gets you a bloated look but you do gain size and a good amount of strength. Rad on the other hand is similar to lgd but with more of a dryer gain And vascularity. Good strength and pumps from both. But if you’re just looking to start why not dip your toes into an 8-10 week run of ostarine to see how it works. You may be surprised. Then eventually Try them all out it seems everyone has different reactions especially with mk677. 

• Thanks 1

I appreciate the input brother. I already have a huge appetite so I’m scared to go on mk and just pigging out lol. I considered ostarine but if rad is more bang for you buck then why do 2 cycles and put the body through more cycles? That was my though process.