Need help took superdrol at 18...TRT?

eightyeight14

Hey guys, first post here. I saw this new community is really active so I figured I'd become a part of you all!

Stats:

23 yrs old (24 in a few months),

198 lbs , 18bf% 5'9

So, heres the situation. I ran super dmz 3.0 at 18 yrs old (yes, classic DYEL'r 18 yr old that wanted immediate muscle so he took the most potent oral steroid available of course) which is a stack of alpha-1 , DMZ, and msten.

and the cycle honestly was fucking epic. traps, shoulders, arms got huge even tho i lifted like utter dog shit (I used a home bench in my bedroom, thats it LMAO)

I pct'd off some random peptide source's clomid, no AI like a fucktard, got mild gyno rebound but recovered, never felt 100% tho.

(ill post pics of my physique if enough ppl care)

ANYWAAY

fast forward to now. Im thinking of test only, keeping it simple, but honestly Ive been feeling like a beta lately to be quite frank.

Its been making me think of just how well I recovered since I never got bloodwork. Therefore instead of cycling I was planning on starting a 300mg Test D

perma-cruise. Honestly, Im at a point in my life where my own goals and physique matter more to me than anything right now, I dont care about becoming dependent. 

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

should I just begin a 300mg/week TRT cruise, should I go a 12 week 500mg blast then just revert to a cruise after, etc??

Edited by eightyeight14

14 minutes ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

300 is more than cruise.  You should cruise at the lowest dose that makes you feel well AND keeps blood markers in the green zone.

No mention of blood testing going foward, and you discard lifelong dependence in your early twenties??

Big red flags here....

I know 300 is a little high, Im trying to get a nice mental boost as well as physical. i kinda want more than i need. marc lobliner runs 300mg/week trt and claims he feels amazing and is shredded year round so i wanted that 

I definitely am gonna get bloods every 3 to 6 months, and some before starting the cycle of course.

and no, dependency isnt a new concept for me. Im already dependent on other scripts so it wouldnt make a difference to me if I felt good.

Edited by eightyeight14

Hey @eightyeight14 sorry to hear what happened there.  I can only imagine how many young guys are in the same situation as you from those orals back in the day. I am guilty of it as well!

Please do yourself a favour and talk to your doctor.  Get bloodwork.  Ask your GP for a referral to an Endo or Urologist who are more open to trying things like clomid therapy, HCG restarts and the like.  A GP is likely gonna know only one route and that is TRT.  Which isn't a bad route, but at 23 you should try and restart first before you become a TRT lifer.  

I have been on TRT most of my life and I wish my doc had tried restarting me instead.  As I am now primary hypo and cannot function without exogenous T.  And every time I pin my glutes it feels like putting a spoon in a bowl of corn flakes from all the scar tissue.

Good luck whichever path you choose.  

1 hour ago, eightyeight14 said:

Hey guys, first post here. I saw this new community is really active so I figured I'd become a part of you all!

Stats:

23 yrs old (24 in a few months),

198 lbs , 18bf% 5'9

So, heres the situation. I ran super dmz 3.0 at 18 yrs old (yes, classic DYEL'r 18 yr old that wanted immediate muscle so he took the most potent oral steroid available of course) which is a stack of alpha-1 , DMZ, and msten.

and the cycle honestly was fucking epic. traps, shoulders, arms got huge even tho i lifted like utter dog shit (I used a home bench in my bedroom, thats it LMAO)

I pct'd off some random peptide source's clomid, no AI like a fucktard, got mild gyno rebound but recovered, never felt 100% tho.

(ill post pics of my physique if enough ppl care)

ANYWAAY

fast forward to now. Im thinking of test only, keeping it simple, but honestly Ive been feeling like a beta lately to be quite frank.

Its been making me think of just how well I recovered since I never got bloodwork. Therefore instead of cycling I was planning on starting a 300mg Test D

perma-cruise. Honestly, Im at a point in my life where my own goals and physique matter more to me than anything right now, I dont care about becoming dependent. 

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

should I just begin a 300mg/week TRT cruise, should I go a 12 week 500mg blast then just revert to a cruise after, etc??

First..Damn man, if what you say is true that’s brutal..

Second.. your body will recover on its own if given time. Go see a doctor and get bloodwork.

third... 300 mg is not trt, it’s a cycle. My doc gives me trt at 100mg and it’s more than fine.

lastly.. Most wont help an 18 ruin his body with running gear. 

Edited by GainTrain

9 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

First..Damn man, if what you say is true that’s brutal..

Second.. your body will recover on its own if given time. Go see a doctor and get bloodwork.

third... 300 mg is not trt, it’s a cycle. My doc gives me trt at 100mg and it’s more than fine.

lastly.. Most wont help an 18 ruin his body with running gear. 

i think you misread bro I did the superdrol at 18, its been 5 yrs, Im almost 24 now

18 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

i think you misread bro I did the superdrol at 18, its been 5 yrs, Im almost 24 now

Yes, I misread that part. 24 is a different story.

i still think you should go see a doc. Tell him your issue and plans for bodybuilding. If you are hypogonadal he will (hopefully) help you the right way. Trt should be, imo through a doctor.

500 mg test is a very solid first cycle. I built a lot of muscle on mine. 12 weeks is perfect as long as blood markers are gtg

I too am guilty of trying some shit out when I was like 17-18. There was M1T and Andro floating around and some of the dudes from high school were using it so naturally I tried them both, I used up a whole bottle of the Andro, think there was around 50 pills and the M1T I stopped after a couple weeks cause of pains in my side, probably liver stress and I can imagine elevated liver markers. Didn’t even try test or any other stuff till much older, like around 28. To this day I think how stupid it was but It was only a bottle and a bit and who the fuck knows if it was even real, I was a bone rack and I don’t even remember any gains from either lol. I had bad puberty gyno just prior too and still have the lumps from that so not sure if the M1T/andro made it worse but lessons learned and shared. 

Bro 300mg is too much for trt , I only cruise around 150-175mg depending on how I feel, and keep in mind everybody is not the same and your body may work differently than someone else’s I’m a huge advocate of less is more , my test never goes above 500mg and if I use tren my test drops even lower, most guys use the least amount of gear they can, it’s safer reduces sides, now before all that go get your bloods done , check all your levels and markers and be honest and make a informed decision. A lot of us old guys are on trt for life , but we were low from age. 

2 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Bro 300mg is too much for trt , I only cruise around 150-175mg depending on how I feel, and keep in mind everybody is not the same and your body may work differently than someone else’s I’m a huge advocate of less is more , my test never goes above 500mg and if I use tren my test drops even lower, most guys use the least amount of gear they can, it’s safer reduces sides, now before all that go get your bloods done , check all your levels and markers and be honest and make a informed decision. A lot of us old guys are on trt for life , but we were low from age. 

ok, thanks for the advice! question, do you still make "steroid" like gains off that TRT dose? Like i mentioned, I kinda want a dose I can look good on, not just feel good on. Im kinda confused on if its better if I should just do high dose blasts instead of staying on like a low cycle dose constantly...so like instead of 300mg cruise, I should do like 500mg blasts and 200mg cruise? is that better

Edited by eightyeight14

Since you seem to be stuck on wanting to cruise/blast.  I would cruise at no more than 125-150mg per week.  When you blast go as high as you want, 500-800 mg if you like with ancilliaries to match the dosages.  

Once, I tried cruising at 200mg/week, ended up with high hemoglobin (195), and high blood pressure, among other issues.  Decided a year round pump wasn't worth an early death and have been running 100mg/week since with great results.  YMMV

8 minutes ago, CLVTCH said:

Since you seem to be stuck on wanting to cruise/blast.  I would cruise at no more than 125-150mg per week.  When you blast go as high as you want, 500-800 mg if you like with ancilliaries to match the dosages.  

Once, I tried cruising at 200mg/week, ended up with high hemoglobin (195), and high blood pressure, among other issues.  Decided a year round pump wasn't worth an early death and have been running 100mg/week since with great results.  YMMV

dang. i guess ill be more conservative then, defintely hate high BP . i read alot of guys doing 200-250 with their bloods being fine but i guess it just depends on the person.

• Like 1

No man ! To give your body a rest and help bring your levels back as close to normal as you can, most heavy users , go by the method time on equals time off. No offence I don’t think you are ready to use AAS .

6 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

No man ! To give your body a rest and help bring your levels back as close to normal as you can, most heavy users , go by the method time on equals time off. No offence I don’t think you are ready to use AAS .

OK but the thing is im not aiming to really do high doses, I just want to have a noticeable edge over natty levels, so Im not looking to have to take like huge blasts and rests.

I resepct u dont think im ready. but, in your opinion, what dose would be good to cruise on to make some noticeable enhanced gains above a natty person? id appreciate just advice as in cycle info and numbers instead of telling me not to do it. if u can actually give me help on how to go about this with a good plan id really appreciate it man..I know u can help me out with some guidelines

Edited by eightyeight14

I already stated a cruise of between 150-175mg per week is a good cruise I also pair mine with 50mg proviron per day that also helps free up some test , but with is your test level now as we speak your actual number ? Do you have that ? It’s hard for any of us to give you solid advice without a baseline.

1 hour ago, eightyeight14 said:

OK but the thing is im not aiming to really do high doses, I just want to have a noticeable edge over natty levels, so Im not looking to have to take like huge blasts and rests.

I resepct u dont think im ready. but, in your opinion, what dose would be good to cruise on to make some noticeable enhanced gains above a natty person? id appreciate just advice as in cycle info and numbers instead of telling me not to do it. if u can actually give me help on how to go about this with a good plan id really appreciate it man..I know u can help me out with some guidelines

A natural man in good health produces 40-60mg of test per week. 6-8mg per day.

You should listen to CBDB...

Edited by GainTrain

I’m curious, if the compound you took was superdrol how did you get gyno. It’s a dht and does not convert to estrogen.

Also, you mentioned test D?

Yes, post your physique pics. I’m curious, sounds like your pretty serious about the gym.

Edited by GainTrain

2 hours ago, GainTrain said:

I’m curious, if the compound you took was superdrol how did you get gyno. It’s a dht and does not convert to estrogen.

Also, you mentioned test D?

Yes, post your physique pics. I’m curious, sounds like your pretty serious about the gym.

basically I got a delayed gyno due to having no estrogen control in the pct phase..acne, puffy / itchy nips for months, eventually stabilized itself and am left with a small, hard to notice lump on left nip, and almost non-existent lump on right nip (still there tho). bodybuilders would notice my gyno immediately tho. it looks passable as normal so it isnt too bad, just dont need it getting worse.

and yes, I went with Test D due to only having to inject 1x per week, over 3x with Test E. I was told bloods will be stable that way aswell. its on its way

ill post some in the morning, 3:40 AM here and cant be fucked to find a decent pic to upload.

Edited by eightyeight14

8 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I already stated a cruise of between 150-175mg per week is a good cruise I also pair mine with 50mg proviron per day that also helps free up some test , but with is your test level now as we speak your actual number ? Do you have that ? It’s hard for any of us to give you solid advice without a baseline.

Yes, my bad, i got confused and thought someone else had originally suggested that, dunno what I was thinking lol.
As far as my baselines, I will be getting those done soon, defintely not gonna just rush things like last time and skip that. For now im gonna shoot for a 200mg cruise and reduce from 300mg I orginally planned per your advice Ill reduce to 150 if something comes up..right now just waiting to have all my "ducks in a row" so to speak so I can get the ball rolling

Edited by eightyeight14

200mg is still high shoot for 150mg and adjust as needed , I do believe you are not going to take any of our advice , so do as you will, just remember we have years of experience and some more than others , we don’t do this to just look good , it’s a lifestyle, but we want to be healthy long term .

This whole thread is very confusing to me... are you looking for cycle advice? 

Why are you considering TRT after what looks like one terribly designed cycle and PCT? Have you ran other cycles before?

IMO, jumping on TRT seems like you're jumping the gun. Go see a doctor get tested. Then discuss your options. 

• Like 2