Need help took superdrol at 18...TRT?

eightyeight14

Exactly what @Corey5150 and myself said you need testing I already mentioned this we need to know where you are at to be able to help , this is a hormone and your body , each and every one of us take this very seriously it’s not something to be taken lightly.

Okay guys @GainTrain @Corey5150 @CapeBretonDadBod

heres a current pic as requested taken today.

https://ibb.co/Lr4qKJd?fbclid=IwAR1X8oW5g75kjbvXDaQQVRusKkl7XA5zFqIsR0v3zejEFHLxWu1o8578mAQ

As you can see Im sitting in a bear-mode right now, admittedly i look like trash next to some of ya'll in here so please be respectful with your comments if you can, if not fuck it. I havent got my bloods yet, but as ive said i susepct low T because I just kinda feel off ever since i recovered from that superdrol cycle at 18 (now 23)...just low energy alot, libido isnt anything special, I take horny goat weed to keep up with the bitches when I have them on hand or else its a struggle to have sex more than 1 time a day...so its kinda just like I think realistically I'll fall within low-normal range, and the doc wont do shit for me as far as legit TRT

that being said, im not gonna bullshit myself here, i wanna be enhanced, my goal isnt to just correct the low T symptoms to become average. I am also toying with the idea of simply starting test D 200mg / tren 200mg because like I said, im pretty chubby and need to lean out honestly. Now before you guys bite my head off about the tren, Ive been reading on a certain TRT Dr. that believes test/tren is superior for HRT than test only.....any input is appreciated even flame. id only use tren in blasts obviously 

Edited by eightyeight14

Bro looks like an audition pic for magic mike ! Sorry man I had to , my honest opinion here man , work on your diet and train , you have a pretty high bf % I’d do just a trt dose get feeling better , you will start burning fat once your test level comes up , once you have your bodyfat reduced , the gear will start to shine and with lower bodyfat it reduces estrogen sides , I think you will be happier. You don’t want to run a blast until you learn your body, I recommend only one compound at a time, see how your body takes to each one. Then next time add another.

1 minute ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Bro looks like an audition pic for magic mike ! Sorry man I had to , my honest opinion here man , work on your diet and train , you have a pretty high bf % I’d do just a trt dose get feeling better , you will start burning fat once your test level comes up , once you have your bodyfat reduced , the gear will start to shine and with lower bodyfat it reduces estrogen sides , I think you will be happier. You don’t want to run a blast until you learn your body, I recommend only one compound at a time, see how your body takes to each one. Then next time add another.

Thanks bro lmao killing me. apologies, I always seem to take my progress pics before hopping in the shower but hey, dont wanna cover up leg progress overtime.

I think you are right, ill start with the cruise and asses how im doing. How long will it take for Test with a deca ester to kick in, should I start to see results in a month in the mirror?

• Like 1

Sigh... You’re not gonna like what I have to say. But I’m gonna say it anyway… You’re nowhere near in the shape you should be taking steroids. They are an enhancement not a magic pill.  

Keep in mind this is only my opinion, but you’ll get way better results if you can dial in your training and your diet before you take steroids. Even use that juice at the end of the rainbow to motivate yourself. 

Of course you’re welcome to do whatever you like. But if you were my little brother or my friend this is the advice Id give you. It was the same advice given to me before I started steroids. Since you’re so cool about sharing your physique, I’ll show you where I got to before I started steroids

F2D4D9CA-3F58-49D6-8907-21644F786FE8.thumb.jpeg.ce1945fa5abcd75e4dac420ff66cd08d.jpeg

8AEF7EA1-DFBD-4EE9-9A97-A37B6ADF5266.thumb.jpeg.3ee543a63e5a9e498081f80079a42801.jpeg

You look like you’ve got a really good frame to pack on muscle, and a lot of potential. And you seem to have a great work ethic. Again, I think you should go see a doctor and if you need testosterone he will give it to you. Spend a year or so dialling in your training and diet and then when you start taking steroids the results will be phenomenal.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Sigh... You’re not gonna like what I have to say. But I’m gonna say it anyway… You’re nowhere near in the shape you should be taking steroids. They are an enhancement not a magic pill.  

Keep in mind this is only my opinion, but you’ll get way better results if you can dial in your training and your diet before you take steroids. Even use that juice at the end of the rainbow to motivate yourself. 

Of course you’re welcome to do whatever you like. But if you were my little brother or my friend this is the advice Id give you. It was the same advice given to me before I started steroids. Since you’re so cool about sharing your physique, I’ll show you where I got to before I started steroids

img

img

You look like you’ve got a really good frame to pack on muscle, and a lot of potential. And you seem to have a great work ethic. Again, I think you should go see a doctor and if you need testosterone he will give it to you. Spend a year or so dialling in your training and diet and then when you start taking steroids the results will be phenomenal.

really solid advice, no offense taken at all! i can for sure improve and got a long ways to go. i appreciate the frame comments, guess i gotta just be more patient. I do have the habit of jumping the gun from excitement, seems the majority answer is im not ready. 😢 ur for sure way more well rounded in your pre-cycle pics

Would getting my own labs from a private lab and accessing the data myself be more useful than a standard doc test? as far as like showing all my baseline values. if my GP can just do the test and share the full results with me then ill just do it that way tho

looks like ill be cutting for a month or 2 and just recomping for now on the TRT if needed

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Like 1