IBS Symptoms on Cycle? Tren/Mast

CLVTCH

Hey all,  I am going into week 7 of a short 14 week mild cycle I was using to get ready for a holiday trip.  

200mg Test E/week

200 mg Tren E/week

200 mg Mast E/week

I have ran this cycle several times.  In the past I have used varying dosages of the above and the only sides I had were heartburn, night sweat and insomnia.  This time around I seem to be getting a lot of IBS like symptoms and I am not sure if it is the Tren causing it or something else in my life.  Like watery farts, lots of gas, etc.  If I feel a fart coming on I can't just let'r rip as I don't know what else might come with it.  It truly fucking sucks.

So anyway, I have dropped the Tren but it takes some time to leave the body.  Just wondering if anyone has ever had this before?

Lol that sucks man, a peice of advice I received from an older gentleman on getting older was to “never trust a fart” lol!

but On a serious note I’m not sure what could be up, I’ve never experienced this other than when I changed up my diet and was doing a hardcore IF regime on a mega caloric deficit. It all started once I started eating normal again. The gas and pains and diarrhea was brutal! 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

this usuusally happens to me when i switch diet styles. takes a bit for ur stomach to adjust to the new properties of the food (more fiber etc) and until then ur gonna be digesting the first few meals like shit. i recall once my stomach was fucked for a solid 4 days on a new diet, every meal would just cause indigestion and fuck load of farts and burps. i then got anxious about it, which, anxiety can also itself simply cause IBS...so as u can guess i wasnt very happy. was considering getting checked but it randomly solved itself...dunno. tren is supposed to mess up digestion as well so maybe ur body just cant tolerate it like it used to. id try dropping the tren or reducing the dose if a controlled diet doesnt solve anything in a week

Edited by eightyeight14

• 2 weeks later...

Well not sure if it was the tren or not as I made some diet adjustments, but things seem to be more on an "even keel" for now, so that's nice!

I really cannot imagine a life without tren... but as we age I guess this is part of the fun lol.

Thanks for the insights guys, truly appreciate it!