Testosterone B&C HELP

runesfarmor

hello, i have for some time now thought about doing a steroid cycle. After alot of hours searching the web for answers on what the best way of doing it is, i found out that cycling steroids isnt the best way of doing it becouse you lose most of the gains. the information ive found is that the optimal way of doing it is to blast and cruise.

My questions: Is this infact the case, and what are the pros and cons? If i do start to B&C, lets say 200mg/week cruise, and 500-600mg/week blast, is their anything else i need to add?  i mean for estrogen etc

I am definitely learning myself, but yes, thats what Ive seen many pros claim so I dont see why it isnt true. also makes common sense- if ur body is dealing with rebalancing hormones all the time it cant focus on optimal gains. im planning on doing exactly this plan myself, cruise on 200 and blast with 500. Cycles are dumb, no point if I cant keep my gains for the foreseeable future. Plus I wanna sit around at supraphysical levels as often as possible. im only 23 right now and members have been advising me against it but honestly now is the time, im in my golden years and I dont wanna wait till my 30's to start enjoying myself as far as gains go. at that age I plan to already be settling down so seems dumb to waste time

There is no one BEST way to take steroids. It depends on your preferences (goals) and level of risk tolerance.

If you think it is dumb to not want to risk infertility and/or having to take TRT shots for the rest of your life then sure, a blast/cruise regimen would be acceptable to you. However these are some of the risks that you need to be aware of that you are assuming.

Ancillary requirements are basically the same for standard cycles - lots of info around.

10 minutes ago, Fizzyx said:

There is no one BEST way to take steroids. It depends on your preferences (goals) and level of risk tolerance.

If you think it is dumb to not want to risk infertility and/or having to take TRT shots for the rest of your life then sure, a blast/cruise regimen would be acceptable to you. However these are some of the risks that you need to be aware of that you are assuming.

Ancillary requirements are basically the same for standard cycles - lots of info around.

I feel as the fertility risk are overhyped. bostin loyd cruises on like 1g test , has for years , done massive cycles and said he knocked his gf up the first week of trying with hcg just recently. ronnie coleman is another example, has like what, 5 kids and did dosages we will never, ever even come close to matching. 

also, the way i see it everyone has atleast a few things they adopt into a daily routine, TRT would probably be one of the most useful and meaningful of anything in the world as far as using indefinitely, and thats once a week. rather be "dependent" on something actually useful instead of cookie cutters who are dependent on junk food, cigs, coffee etc and dont even realize it. its easier to point fingers when its something meticulous/taboo as TRT ...

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eightyeight14 said:

I feel as the fertility risk are overhyped. bostin loyd cruises on like 1g test , has for years , done massive cycles and said he knocked his gf up the first week of trying with hcg just recently. ronnie coleman is another example, has like what, 5 kids and did dosages we will never, ever even come close to matching. 

also, the way i see it everyone has atleast a few things they adopt into a daily routine, TRT would probably be one of the most useful and meaningful of anything in the world as far as using indefinitely, and thats once a week. rather be "dependent" on something actually useful instead of cookie cutters who are dependent on junk food, cigs, coffee etc and dont even realize it. its easier to point fingers when its something meticulous/taboo as TRT ...

Completely agree.. many bodybuilders have kids. Lots without even trying.

It’s true most do have kids , I have children , I believe if you have a solid pct it greatly reduces your risk of infirtility. Most guys that claim it really harms them in my opinion they are just sloppy with their gear and aftercare.

LOL. I said fertility and TRT dependence were SOME of the risks. I assume that readers have enough reasoning ability so that I do not have to list the entire list of potential side effects and their known rates of occurrence. Left ventricle hypertrophy, kidney issues, hypertenstion, gyno, testicular atrophy, hemocrit levels, cholesterol, etc... C'mon people.

The point is that AAS use comes with long term risks and your priorities in life are subject to change. What is important to you in your 20's will probably not be the same in your 40's or 50's but your decisions now will impact what happens then.

I'm old. I lifted heavy (no AAS) when I was younger. For the last 12 years I have suffered from a torn and herniated disk. It is not serious enough to qualify for surgery but it has prevented me from squatting, running, jumping, etc. My lower back muscles are painfully seized nearly every morning and take 30-60 mins to loosen up. For me, the few years of pushing heavy weights were not worth the long term negative impact on my quality of life.

Dude at the end of my block had a very good life, house (in Vancouver $$$), Harley, pickup, street rods, family, etc but also had to be big so was on full time. He had a jammer this summer and kicked the bucket. He was 55. Average male lifespan in Canada for 2018 is 80.9 years. Yes, some of you folks will probably say 'prove that the AAS caused the heart failure.'  Statistically, you would be in the right and I won't because I can't but the flip side of the coin is that you can't prove that they weren't a factor either and this was fatal. Hey if you're nonchalant about dying, that's your prerogative.    

IMO, a mature decision making process assumes that you will experience SOME negative outcome. Even then if you are ok with it and can justify the trade off then go for it. If your justification is that it is never going to happen to you then you're just being delusional.

/rant

Edited by Fizzyx