New steroid laws for Jan 2020 in China

from my personal sources in china,there have been over 30 arrests already. All major companies are Underground,some companies who have stock are selling raws at an inflated price. There are already labs on PM that have gone under because they are out of stock

@Blitz  all these raw companies are distributors,distribution is dead and not permitted any longer. SO even if raws are being produced by a legal lmanufacturer(there are 3 certified manufacturers),raws wont come out because distribution doesnt exist,or possibly some does exist but underground.

ill keep on updated but you can go on the big boards and you can see how many are gone for now

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:51 AM, Blitz said:

I know some UGLs have already made some adjustments but as I said before, if your supplier was legitimate this shouldn't impact your raws. Getting a license to produce AAS legally in China is ready, it just takes money. This is the same as all the body rub shit in Ontario. Body rubs are legal, you pay like $10,000 a year for a license. However a homeopathic massage license is like $275. If you give body rubs with the wrong license it's against the law.

My source was licensed and they're shut down completely. I'm guessing India or other posts of Europe are all there is. I really don't want too start over and chase down a reliable source. Lol

On 1/13/2020 at 9:36 AM, NorthernLifters said:

from my personal sources in china,there have been over 30 arrests already. All major companies are Underground,some companies who have stock are selling raws at an inflated price. There are already labs on PM that have gone under because they are out of stock

@Blitz  all these raw companies are distributors,distribution is dead and not permitted any longer. SO even if raws are being produced by a legal lmanufacturer(there are 3 certified manufacturers),raws wont come out because distribution doesnt exist,or possibly some does exist but underground.

ill keep on updated but you can go on the big boards and you can see how many are gone for now

Sorry, could you share where you got 3 certified manufacturers in China? There are more than 3 (dozens) state owned pharmaceutical compounding companies that produce hormones alone, not even taking into account the private companies in China or Hong Kong.

1 hour ago, Freake1 said:

My source was licensed and they're shut down completely. I'm guessing India or other posts of Europe are all there is. I really don't want too start over and chase down a reliable source. Lol

They were not licensed if they were shut down.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Freake1 said:

Shenzhen Shijingu Technology Co was licensed. It's a country wide ban. The only people up and running are bootleg companies. It's  not a gamble im willing to take.

It's not a country wide ban. You can literally go to government websites hit translate and read word for word what it is. Do you think the Chinese versions of Pfizer and Merck just shut down Jan 1? Where are Chinese pharmacies getting their products to fill prescriptions? You think they are importing from the USA lol? Part of the same legislation was to promote the innovation of these Chinese companies to invent new drugs how are they doing that if there is a country wide ban on hormones? China has like 3 human trials going right now for hormonal male birth control - 2 with steroids and 1 with a sarm. Are they abandoning this research?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freake1 said:

Shenzhen Shijingu Technology Co was licensed. 

I may be mistaken, but was this company not selling fake or under dosed raws?  Just wondering if you had any problems with them as my info may be really outdated and completely wrong. 

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

It's not a country wide ban. 

Correct. Its an "illegal distribution ban" which was always there, but now they are just beefing it up (pun intended) to look good ahead of the Olympics.  All government and licensed manufactures are still operating. Same as any country. 

And you know the PRC has some special projects for their Athletes lol. 

14 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

I may be mistaken, but was this company not selling fake or under dosed raws?  Just wondering if you had any problems with them as my info may be really outdated and completely wrong. 

Correct. Its an "illegal distribution ban" which was always there, but now they are just beefing it up (pun intended) to look good ahead of the Olympics.  All government and licensed manufactures are still operating. Same as any country. 

And you know the PRC has some special projects for their Athletes lol. 

This is spot on, obviously some supply will fall off, but the mass of licensed suppliers are still in business. However I'm not hoping any misinformation floating around is just ignorance and not malicious to inflate prices further than they need to be. Kind of like when oil went up and the government saw the gas prices increase so they threw additional taxes on it so we would just associate it with the barrel cost. 

6 minutes ago, Blitz said:

This is spot on, obviously some supply will fall off, but the mass of licensed suppliers are still in business. However I'm not hoping any misinformation floating around is just ignorance and not malicious to inflate prices further than they need to be. Kind of like when oil went up and the government saw the gas prices increase so they threw additional taxes on it so we would just associate it with the barrel cost. 

to be honest,i first thought this was some hoax by the china suppliers,trying to cash in before the new year but i did buy some extra goodies just incase

but i have spoken to a few sources and 90% have gone underground and have no idea when they will resume business,on professional muscle we have tons of suppliers from china and many of them are gone. As i said above,lets see how it plays out. Either way,always hope for the best but expect the worst

16 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

No it's a country wide ban. Only underground sources still shipping.  If im not mistaken it's part of the phase 1 trade deal between America and China. As far as there pharmade folks they always did good business with me. They always through in extras and sent large samples. My labs always came back good.

• 4 weeks later...