MedicusResearch Review

GainTrain

Here I go with my review of the good folks at MedicusResearch.

The communication so far has been fantastic. All of my questions and concerns were well met.

I don’t need to say anything about the pricing... we all know it’s stellar.

As soon as I sent the funds I was given a tracking number! I love it.

i ordered 5x test cyp, 5x t400, 2x anavar and 5x proviron.

as soon as the goods arrive I’ll include pics and an update. If the quality match’s the customer service I’ve received so far I’ll know I’m in good hands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes I must admit  so far everything has been very impressive . Fast responses via email .

pricing sure is a bonus too 

ordered a mix bag of stuff to extend my current cycle and my next cycle as well.

looking forward to actually using the gear

keep everyone posted  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Touch down MedicusResearch!!

Just to reiterate, my money was sent Sunday, goods in hand Tuesday.

I must say I’m very, very impressed. Packaging was five star. Clearly TLC was put into shipping this to me.. and I loooove that!

The goods look phenomenal. Orals and oils look fantastic! Here’s some pics to drool over.7E4C640A-B442-48D7-90A6-9C5DE44448D9.thumb.jpeg.21fd490f4b97180ebadbfc2722f8b66b.jpeg326F4D91-430C-498D-9370-C2BC4A13920F.thumb.jpeg.22a255eeed9999b074a74314ad8082f7.jpeg1C9764C2-3A33-45D8-B399-35F9A3001D3C.thumb.jpeg.46483d8aeb29c0bbec9bb73077a472f8.jpegE6D59C80-3025-43EF-A9FD-EF9534E46901.jpeg.dde4a91fe9c1bb48e46c810f9ddda79e.jpeg7D87017F-A9EC-49AE-B897-A9075A5B1CFE.thumb.jpeg.6f723dac8583632264c5223e52a9b31c.jpeg

I’m very glad I chose MedicusResearch for this order. They will most certainly be handling my next order as well. 

Now, the taste test! I can’t wait to get some in me......(will update you all on quality soon enough)

Big shoutout to the management for hosting amazing sources like MR. And thank you very much to the fine people at MedicusResearch. 

Keep doing what you do!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No problem! Again, I enjoyed the purchasing process!

I only wish I was able to fully review the gear by doing a cycle right away... sadly I’m off and cruising till next year. While I’m sure many cycle logs using MR are going to be popping up, in the meantime I’ll be using MedicusResearch test cyp in lieu of my dr prescribed TRT. I’m about 5 weeks I’ll post my bloodwork alongside my known pharma and other ugl levels at a dose of 100mg.

Mmm, tomorrow is a pin day😁

• Like 1

It’s nice to see reviews rolling in , nice pics @GainTrain thanks for posting your experience, reviews like this really help members make an informed decision, also helps our new sponsors get exposure. Thanks man !

Thank you both! We appreciate it 🙂

Jax

7 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

It’s not letting me merge it in the thread I created, something going on with the merge it deletes itself lol, but I created a review thread and pinned it for @MedicusResearch. Hey @NorthernLifters can you merge the reviews from @funlog and @GainTrain in the new thread for me ? Thanks 

2 hours ago, GainTrain said:

My bad... apologies.

Are mods able to move my review or should I cut/copy/paste it over? 

• Like 1