Health supplements while "on"

Meeng1

12 grams fish oil per day 2 81 mg aspirin per day 4 if on EQ due to RBC elevation. 8000 units Vit d per day. 3000 mg red yeast rice per day 500 saw palmetto per day for DHT reduction 

500-1000 mg vit c per day if cutting and fruit is on a low intake. CQ-10 ect monthly blood work all is good so don't deviate much from TRT dosage to wanting to grow dosage. ?

This is always about genetics some guys can do 10 grams of test a week and not have an issue and some guys die at 25 years old like Dallas Mcarver  due to clogged arteries that were genetically predisposed.  This is why routine blood work is so very important to reach short term goals and for longevity with accurate information that you can adjust to for health benefits. 

• Like 2

On 8/26/2018 at 5:03 PM, gettingolder said:

12 grams fish oil per day 2 81 mg aspirin per day 4 if on EQ due to RBC elevation. 8000 units Vit d per day. 3000 mg red yeast rice per day 500 saw palmetto per day for DHT reduction 

500-1000 mg vit c per day if cutting and fruit is on a low intake. CQ-10 ect monthly blood work all is good so don't deviate much from TRT dosage to wanting to grow dosage. ?

This is always about genetics some guys can do 10 grams of test a week and not have an issue and some guys die at 25 years old like Dallas Mcarver  due to clogged arteries that were genetically predisposed.  This is why routine blood work is so very important to reach short term goals and for longevity with accurate information that you can adjust to for health benefits. 

Thank you for taking the time to answer!

I mostly take the same thing year round. Off the top of my head it is 2 table spoons of fish oil daily, B complex, 1000 mg of vitamin C, green tea capsule, msm, glucosamine, low dose daily aspirin, vitamin D3 4 capsules a day, NAC, Apple cider vinegar 2 table spoons in water three times a day and I think that is it. 

2 hours ago, rhynoplanet said:

I mostly take the same thing year round. Off the top of my head it is 2 table spoons of fish oil daily, B complex, 1000 mg of vitamin C, green tea capsule, msm, glucosamine, low dose daily aspirin, vitamin D3 4 capsules a day, NAC, Apple cider vinegar 2 table spoons in water three times a day and I think that is it. 

Thanks for replying, I'm noticing alot of people take low dose of aspirin I'm assuming baby aspirin?

• Like 1

NAC 600mg

Magnesium Bisclycinate 500mg

3x Omega 3 720 EPA/DHA

Coenzyme Q10 200mg 

Zinc Gluconate/Citrate 100mg

That's my year round stack whether I'm on our off, I'll increase NAC to 1200mg during cycles.

Magnesium really helps with muscle cramps that I get post workout. Well eliminates them completely. Also helps with sleep, muscle recovery and heart health. Bisclycinate is important because I'm not looking for a laxative.

EPA/DHA too much science not to take.

Coq10 cheap and some solid science behind it.

Zinc helps with my strength and muscular recovery. Noticeable improvements.

I'm very skeptical of supplements but always open to try something if there is enough science behind it.

• Like 1