Starting pics-

https://ibb.co/C9Tqpbb
https://ibb.co/DfcVyLL
https://ibb.co/BjRLV3n

Starting stats-

5’9

200lbs

18-20% bf (yikes)

Started my first cycle, only other thing i’ve ever took was super dmz back when it was legal in 2014. Ran no test base because i didn’t wanna do it right and also didn’t wanna have to inject cuz i was inpatient. I do have a high bf rn but said fuck it and started up anyway before cutting it all. I just hate cutting natty, makes u feel incredibly small and weak within days . hate it .however i’m not cutting on this cycle , i’m recomping mainly . Just trying to keep my current mass , gain a bit more, but mostly aiming to just slowly reduce the body fat 

12/4 - 250mg Test C injected into right quad. I’m officially on test . Read some things afterwards about frontloading and ended up injecting another 500mg into my other quad. sucks i had to sacrifice 2 sites on 1 dose but I am inexperienced and those things happen. I also took Letrozole at 1.25mg . this will be done daily as i’m sensitive to estrogen and have a small amount of gyno from puberty / super dmz 

12/5 - Not much

12/6- I feel extra energy..best way I can describe it. Like I feel younger almost. Skin is getting oily more often , and blood pressure is moderate due to the frontloading. I took propranolol to control the blood pressure. it should be improved by next week when my levels become more stable 

Edited by eightyeight14

Don’t want to sound like a dick but it’s how I roll so too bad, but you should be dropping another 15-20lbs of fat first before you start. Your estimate for bf% is way off. You’re no where close to the 18% that you think you are. I’d say you’re closer to 30-35%. And doesn’t even look like you lift man. Why don’t you instead of cutting corners to possibly screw your hormones up get in a good diet and lift like a mother then see where you’re at in another 4-6 months then decide to hop on a cycle.? Also no need to front load for a 500 run, plus us At your 200lbs you could do away with 20lbs of fat and then I’d start. Sorry for sounding like a dick dude. But anyhow good luck on your run since you’re committed already but keep that AI ready cause with your Bf% you’re estro will be high in no time. In fact I’d drop that letro and get some asin. 

• Like 2

So many things wrong with this bro..

I wouldn’t even need an ai at 500. Let alone letrozol.. ai is sooo bad for you. It should be used as needed not a cut copy paste protocol...

imo frontloading is stupid. Especially for a rookie.

Your in no shape to run gear. It’ll only enhance what you have. If you start with nothing, you’ll achieve minimal. And without a base you’ll never maintain what gains you do get off steroids.

well... I’ve said my piece. You don’t care and it’s to late.

Lay off the ai man. In four weeks get bloods and see what your levels are. Fuck, maybe your test is bunk, maybe the ai is... maybe you will need ai maybe you won’t. Don’t touch it again unless your nips itch or hurt, or water gets excessive. You do know estrogen is essential for muscle growth? If you crash it you’ll not only fuck up your sex drive but your cycle.

This is me hoping somebody with lots of experience jumps in here and you listen to them 

• Like 2

Ok man ! Sorry for what I’m about to say , your delusional about your bf % your more like 35 % your bf is too high to be running gear your estrogen is going to skyrocket, your going to get bloated your dick is going to stop working that’s to start, and wtf are you doing using letrozol you never use an ai without symptoms especially that , your going to crash your estrogen and shoot your cholesterol up. At 500mg I don’t touch an ai, and as @GainTrain said you need estrogen for muscle growth it’s a balance . You should have dropped 25 pounds before you even thought about gear, that’s the problem here you didn’t think about it, how’s your pct ? How’s your pre cycle bloods ? Don’t just google man ask people with experience, even we are still learning, playing with hormones is a serious thing man!

1 hour ago, GainTrain said:

So many things wrong with this bro..

I wouldn’t even need an ai at 500. Let alone letrozol.. ai is sooo bad for you. It should be used as needed not a cut copy paste protocol...

imo frontloading is stupid. Especially for a rookie.

Your in no shape to run gear. It’ll only enhance what you have. If you start with nothing, you’ll achieve minimal. And without a base you’ll never maintain what gains you do get off steroids.

well... I’ve said my piece. You don’t care and it’s to late.

Lay off the ai man. In four weeks get bloods and see what your levels are. Fuck, maybe your test is bunk, maybe the ai is... maybe you will need ai maybe you won’t. Don’t touch it again unless your nips itch or hurt, or water gets excessive. You do know estrogen is essential for muscle growth? If you crash it you’ll not only fuck up your sex drive but your cycle.

This is me hoping somebody with lots of experience jumps in here and you listen to them 

22 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Ok man ! Sorry for what I’m about to say , your delusional about your bf % your more like 35 % your bf is too high to be running gear your estrogen is going to skyrocket, your going to get bloated your dick is going to stop working that’s to start, and wtf are you doing using letrozol you never use an ai without symptoms especially that , your going to crash your estrogen and shoot your cholesterol up. At 500mg I don’t touch an ai, and as @GainTrain said you need estrogen for muscle growth it’s a balance . You should have dropped 25 pounds before you even thought about gear, that’s the problem here you didn’t think about it, how’s your pct ? How’s your pre cycle bloods ? Don’t just google man ask people with experience, even we are still learning, playing with hormones is a serious thing man!

Thanks for the responses!

The AI dose was indeed from a recommendation, i’m gonna assess my dose and see how i feel in the next few days . Estrogen feels fine.. no dry joints or any problems with energy and this is the 3rd day on the dose. Prob shouldn’t use an AI if not needed like you said but it seems to be working out well. I think i’m gonna keep to my schedule unless something comes up just so i can get a full scope experience. I am estrogen sensitive and i don’t wanna get even 1% more gyno from this man. oh well if my levels take a hit, i’m not running anything else stressful.

Bodyfat is def high, but again, this was from like months of just eating and not going to the gym with the munchies. My diet has been spotless for 4 weeks (when i started getting back in the gym) i literally am not appetized by junk anymore because how clean i’ve been. It’s mostly oatmeal, fruits , fish, chicken, potatoes, milk , sometimes a red meat if I need more cals like pork or steak but I avoid beef. I’m lifting heavy every day and eating good every day, so something good is bound to happen as far as results with the test.

I understand you guys don’t think i wasnt ready but honestly I think you are comparing me to a too high standard . There are, by FAR, many many worse conditions to start with. Could I have built some more lean muscle? sure. Could I have cut more weight? sure. But in all honesty it really isn’t that bad of a starting point considering these twigs/obese guys hopping on 1g tren after their first week of lifting . 

with all due respect, it’s happening and what’s done is done so if you wanna stay tuned for the transformation you are very welcome! If your intent is to come in and let me know you think i should immediately pct off, well ...it’s just not gonna happen. sorry boys. ! stay tuned for some more updates.

Edited by eightyeight14

I don’t even frontload you being new , what happened if the gear didn’t agree with you ? Any sides you were going to get are now amplified, I know a newb at my gym that did that very thing he took a reaction to the test it was actually sust so it had a mix of different esters and 10 mins later his chest started to tighten he couldn’t breathe he got the worst headache he thought he was dying , now If he would have creeped up slow being his first time I’m willing to be it wouldn’t have happened , be he went 125mg for 2 weeks then crept up to eventually 500mg his body would have got use to it. But he did no research . And it wasn’t the gear it came from a very legit lab . You don’t fuck with hormones with no education about it , because it can easily fuck you up and your not ready my friend . Don’t mean to preach but get out lose weight , hope you bounce back go natty for as long as you can.

12/6/19- Nice core work on my “rest” day . I worked legs yesterday even with the PIP in both quads, almost took the day off but said fuck it and glad I did. Workout was amazing and nowhere near dampened by the soreness once I got focused. Walking about 2.5 miles from the gym now and thinking of my post workout meal ! As far as gains, of course it’s too early for visuals, but again strength and endurance were enhanced in today’s session. It’s almost hard to make my muscles sore now because they just repair so quickly.

@ElectricRocker Lmao, it looks like I don’t even lift? give me a break bro, that’s a joke. I may have high bodyfat but you can CLEARLY see muscle popping out even WITH 30% bodyfat. I’m sorry, but if you ACTUALLY think I look the same , muscle mass wise, as a 150lb kid that doesn’t even lift....scratch that, that’s say you found a kid with the same fat level as me but no muscle because he never lifts. You SERIOUSLY are saying I have that comp? like if you found a 200lb 5’9 guy and just pulled him off the street he would look the same shirtless right? wow. even before the cycle that’s 3-4 months of solid lifting and eating, that’s a fact, and I was pushing hard and lifting 100% , training for strength at the time.

Edited by eightyeight14

So bro why get bloods now ? You fucked your baseline ! Your diet isn’t spotless , why no red meat ? But you have potato’s and pork ? Sorry man I’m out , I’ll come back and check it out another time, in the end it your body your choice , not for me to judge .why ask us for help if you are going to do what you want anyway ?

22 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

So bro why get bloods now ? You fucked your baseline ! Your diet isn’t spotless , why no red meat ? But you have potato’s and pork ? Sorry man I’m out , I’ll come back and check it out another time, in the end it your body your choice , not for me to judge .why ask us for help if you are going to do what you want anyway ?

I didn’t ask for your help. It’s a cycle log. Your comments are welcome but you need to respect I’m gonna do what I want. again, there’s like a MILLION things i could’ve done worse, all in all if you are honest with yourself it’s not a bad point to start a cycle at. i’m almost 24, got a good foundation of strength, good motivation and consistency...you guys exaggerating imo..but alas still I appreciate the replies. The bloods just weren’t possible to do right now because of location and money.

Edited by eightyeight14

Exaggerating? Why would we do that ? It doesn’t hurt us what you do ? We are trying to keep you from harming yourself,  at 24 years old your test is as high as some older guys on gear, I believe it was bad judgement on your part , but again your body your choice , don’t come on a board and expect someone like the guys here with loads of experience not to step in when they see a mess and a train wreck coming a mile away, we all help each other , 

Bloodwork is free in Canada...

Gear is not required for a good body. Gear is not the answer to getting a good body. Gear enhances your body.

The reason guys are getting agitated is because shit like this is why steroids get a bad name. 

You need to find a vet from here to take over your cycle. AND LISTEN TO THEM. You have no idea what your doing. Your log so far is proof. Honestly man. Reach out to one of the vets here and ask for help.

No ones exaggerating anything. If anything, we are holding back.

6 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Exaggerating? Why would we do that ? It doesn’t hurt us what you do ? We are trying to keep you from harming yourself,  at 24 years old your test is as high as some older guys on gear, I believe it was bad judgement on your part , but again your body your choice , don’t come on a board and expect someone like the guys here with loads of experience not to step in when they see a mess and a train wreck coming a mile away, we all help each other , 

so because I started with higher bodyfat than optimal my cycle is a train wreck? you guys are killing me. I think you’re picking at straws, it’s just my opinion. Oh god, the worlds gonna end because I hopped on a little early: It doesn’t matter lmao. I mean, starting now and starting in 3 months after a cut would literally have no difference besides the fact I sacrificed muscle for no reason , just to do it natty 

so tell me how, at all that makes logical sense if my goal is to get as good looking, strong, and lean as possible without losing muscle and strength?

again, I have good foundation, good diet, good training going on.its all a matter of time. You are fixated on fat that was a result of laziness and bad drugs. all of that shit has been cut out 

7 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Bloodwork is free in Canada...

Gear is not required for a good body. Gear is not the answer to getting a good body. Gear enhances your body.

The reason guys are getting agitated is because shit like this is why steroids get a bad name. 

You need to find a vet from here to take over your cycle. AND LISTEN TO THEM. You have no idea what your doing. Your log so far is proof. Honestly man. Reach out to one of the vets here and ask for help.

No ones exaggerating anything. If anything, we are holding back.

the thing is it’s just funny . every single forum says diff shit. One forum has vets that say 500mg with an AI is a great start , Like I get all my shit  and protocols approved from one set of guys, you go to another forum and they all say that method and dosing is shit. But it’s literally a standard cycle , a standard diet , and nothing new . Again, all that is wrong is a started a lil early with a high bodyfat . besides this literally everything is fine...regardless of the comments . This info and cycled was compiled from looking at 10+ forums, hundreds of cycle dosing plans, videos, posts, etc. And you act like i’m proposing running some sort of outlandish megacycle..:::

Again, you guys see my view I see yours . So now that we are understanding of each other let’s get over the whole lecture part . As nice as I can be, please stay and either enjoy the progress and contribute some motivation or keep it to yourself . We’ve gone through the obligatory 1st page full of older guys shitting on me 

lastly, i don’t live in canada. I assumed that was implied when I mentioned having to pay money for the test

Edited by eightyeight14

1 hour ago, eightyeight14 said:

12/6/19- Nice core work on my “rest” day . I worked legs yesterday even with the PIP in both quads, almost took the day off but said fuck it and glad I did. Workout was amazing and nowhere near dampened by the soreness once I got focused. Walking about 2.5 miles from the gym now and thinking of my post workout meal ! As far as gains, of course it’s too early for visuals, but again strength and endurance were enhanced in today’s session. It’s almost hard to make my muscles sore now because they just repair so quickly.

@ElectricRocker Lmao, it looks like I don’t even lift? give me a break bro, that’s a joke. I may have high bodyfat but you can CLEARLY see muscle popping out even WITH 30% bodyfat. I’m sorry, but if you ACTUALLY think I look the same , muscle mass wise, as a 150lb kid that doesn’t even lift....scratch that, that’s say you found a kid with the same fat level as me but no muscle because he never lifts. You SERIOUSLY are saying I have that comp? like if you found a 200lb 5’9 guy and just pulled him off the street he would look the same shirtless right? wow. even before the cycle that’s 3-4 months of solid lifting and eating, that’s a fact, and I was pushing hard and lifting 100% , training for strength at the time.

Wtf seriously man, lol well your first pic(not trying to be a dick again) but I actually laughed at it, not in a bad way but the pose you’re doing?. What muscle is popping out? Do a proper pose and not a dating site pose and we’ll see if this muscle you speak of is “popping out” lol and I am serious. But I’ll give ya credit for taking a full pic tho.
dude I have a lot of under 6’ buddies who lift naturally and actually look like they work out even two with probably the same amount of body fat as yourself so dont give me that nonsense. It’s like you’re trying too hard to impress or whatever you’re trying to accomplish,  and no it doesn’t look like you have any muscle mass seriously! I’m trying to see the ones popping out but all I see is someone who’s trying to shortcut the system. You need some work man. No offence but don’t tell me otherwise. At 5’9 you shouldn’t be 200lbs with your definition. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Ok man your smarter than us man you got us ! Enjoy your cycle . 

again, never claimed that. I’m just sticking to my plan. Do you let people change everything in your life or do you generally stick to what you feel is best for yourself? At least respect that. No need to get all salty and passive aggressive. This is a cycle log, not a advice thread. It’s not appropriate to keep spamming negative shit when it’s clear i’m already on cycle and logging. 

if you guys want a bigger community to evolve you need to be more welcoming and gate keep less. At least ease off if someone respectfully asks you to (especially in their own cycle log thread)

4 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

Wtf seriously man, lol well your first pic(not trying to be a dick again) but I actually laughed at it, not in a bad way but the pose you’re doing?. What muscle is popping out? Do a proper pose and not a dating site pose and we’ll see if this muscle you speak of is “popping out” lol and I am serious. 
dude I have a lot of under 6’ buddies who lift naturally and actually look like they work out even two with probably the same amount of body fat as yourself so dont give me that nonsense. It’s like you’re trying too hard to impress or whatever you’re trying to accomplish,  and no it doesn’t look like you have any muscle mass seriously! I’m trying to see the ones popping out but all I see is someone who’s trying to shortcut the system. You need some work man. No offence but don’t tell me otherwise. At 5’9 you shouldn’t be 200lbs with your definition. Heck I’m 6’ and I’m 205 about 18”. 

I do that pose for my delts and glutes. i’m not trying to impress anyone but myself. as far as seriously claiming I have no muscle mass at all- respectfully fuck off m8. You’re trolling hard. I might not be comparable to you but just disrespecting me like that isn’t needed 

Edited by eightyeight14

Hey man have some respect your new here and we do welcome all and give good advice and a lot of members are very knowledgeable and here to help. I’m not trying to disrespect you at all, I have you my two cents on the first reply I did,  You just don’t want to hear it! Trolling lmao what are you talking about. Sucks to hear the truth eh champ? Ok let’s do a poll and we’ll see if someone can point me to the muscle you speak of. You look like the average guy I see at my work who eats chips and drinks a 12 pack of beer per week. Keep going tho. But anyways I’m out you do what you want to do and I’ll sit back and watch. 

• Haha 1

Ok brother I was happy to play along even help a bit so you didn’t get hurt , but I draw the line when you tell a mod to fuck off , your done brother.

5 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

Hey man have some respect your new here and we do welcome all and give good advice and a lot of members are very knowledgeable and here to help. I’m not trying to disrespect you at all, I have you my two cents on the first reply I did,  You just don’t want to hear it! Trolling lmao what are you talking about. Sucks to hear the truth eh champ? Ok let’s do a poll and we’ll see if someone can point me to the muscle you speak of. You look like the average guy I see at my work who eats chips and drinks a 12 pack of beer per week. Keep going tho. But anyways I’m out you do what you want to do and I’ll sit back and watch. 

I’m not sure why you’re surprised you’ve annoyed me. Talking like that to people and adding those comments like laughing at my body , is a 100% way to piss people off. Under the guise of “advice” or not, regardless of the accuracy 

I’m not laughing at your body. I’m laughing at how ignorant you are for not listening to the truth pal. You said you’re 18% bf. I said you’re not and others have advice as well, and good advice at that. You didn’t like that so now you start attacking and telling all they are full of it.  You posted this so you’re going to get criticism, it comes with the territory, Some may be bad and some good, you have to get used to it. There’s a lot of guys here with years on you  I’m going to lock this thread and let it cool off for a bit, not going to get into this with someone who doesn’t want to listen or let everyone argue back and forth, we are not here for that.  You had legit replies for the first few. Then it spiraled, so as a mod I won’t let us as well as yourself get into an argument over nonsense, that’s not why we’re here mate. I’ll unlock this in a few days and hopefully it’s all good by then. Good luck on your run. 

• Like 2

I apologize for losing my temper last night. 

9 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@eightyeight14 you should take the time to look at @whatsup log there is a man you can learn from ! 

I will have to take a look at it, ill go check the archives. 

12/7 - Nothing crazy to report, had an amazing upper body workout today. Muscles just dont get sore, lmao. Im like a machine. The edurance boost as far as muscle durability goes is awesome. Im doing the same routines that would kick my ass weeks ago and now they are just easily completed with a steady pace and increased aggression. whats not to love? 250mg inj into the booty cheek tommorow morning at 10. im not gonna go into detail with the lifts, I will however prob go for some PR's mid-cycle and ill post those numbers up. Ive been doing lower weight and higher reps, just builds a better look IME, and i was heavily favoring strength training and low reps before.... what did it earn me? Well, I got strong as fuck in 3 months of dirty bulking (explains my bodyfat muffin) but it was quite straining going 110% all the time. my knees kinda took a hit at the time (just mild stuff) so yea my approach has switched

Edited by eightyeight14

You do know the T takes about 4 weeks to peak right? I find it funny that after just 2-3 days on the T you were saying you felt more strength, endurance and quicker recovery. Just shows you needed more time and research to understand what you were going to put in your body. That was and will be my only comment. You were not ready for this, but have fun with the cycle I guess.

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic