Test C 500mg 12 weeks cycle log!! first real cycle

15 minutes ago, MaskedMisery said:

You do know the T takes about 4 weeks to peak right? I find it funny that after just 2-3 days on the T you were saying you felt more strength, endurance and quicker recovery. Just shows you needed more time and research to understand what you were going to put in your body. That was and will be my only comment. You were not ready for this, but have fun with the cycle I guess.

T acts immediately, you dont need the peak to feel small effects the next few days. I even stressed when making those comments its was very slight stuff, I also frontloaded so its VERY possible I was getting legitimate effects although minimal. 

Seriously, can we stop though with the advice and lectures? I dont get you guys. Ive let it be known that im sticking to this, and ppl just keep on replying more comments. Its getting annoying to say the least. this is MY THREAD. MY CYCLE LOG. what can you not respect about this??? even after the mod said to get back on topic.

once again, just hateful trolls. Thanks for the nice PM bud. Keep in mind I didnt say a single insult for this rant

"Bro Ive been lifting 6 years before hoping on AAS. I was 5'7 190 pounds 9% body fat natural. You are sitting at 200 pounds with 30% body fat... You literally have 0 muscle on yourself and you should try to build your physique naturally before trying to pussy out and getting on roids to gain muscle. Whatever, even on roids Im pretty sure youre going to have the same shitty build, Im optimistic to say youre going to gain 5 pounds of muscle MAX. Plus have fun getting bitch tits with all the fat you have right now your estrogen is going to skyrocket."

-MaskedMisery

Edited by eightyeight14

I made a nice little vid last night I was just going to delete anyway becuz I thougt I was doing too much but fuck it. that last PM from a "Trusted Member" just made me decide. laugh all you want, hate all you want. ill be back in 2 months as I assume this will get me banned even tho im clearly being shit on . no one respects progress until youre shredded I guess. ill simply just post this under a random acct just to prove I wasnt just talking shit

Edited by eightyeight14

7 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

Seriously, can we stop though with the advice and lectures? I dont get you guys.

Advice is kinda the main purpose of this forum.  And you're being disingenuous,  you DO 'get' it, you just don't want to take good advice. 

You don't want to accept the reality that you're too young, but mostly far too underdeveloped for AAS to make sense. Also, you don't want to suck it up and at the very least lean out significantly first so even your work ethic is also questionable. 

You're practically the poster child of who should NOT do AAS.  

• Like 2

I’m going to take the high road on this one and not even comment , other than how do you apologize for your actions and then post a vid like that , your right about one thing you posted tho, it’s about to get you banned and we won’t be seeing you in two months, bro it’s not AAS you need, it’s mental health intervention.

3 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I’m going to take the high road on this one and not even comment , other than how do you apologize for your actions and then post a vid like that , your right about one thing you posted tho, it’s about to get you banned and we won’t be seeing you in two months, bro it’s not AAS you need, it’s mental health intervention.

Yeah...is there a mental health condition that causes you to ignore all good advice that you hear?

My son is exactly his age and as been my workout partner now for the last year and a half.  If he had an attitude like this kid, he'd kill his old man.  I'd have had a stroke a long time ago.  Anyway, my son understands when to take advice and sucks it up like a sponge.   We've put 15 lbs of muscle on him (naturally) and it's so friggin easy to gain when you're young and below your genetic limit.

Also, it goes both ways too.   I like to play video games from time to time,  but compared to him, I suck.  So he offers quality advice to improve my game and I take it.

A little maturity and humilty is all it takes.  Life is gonna be a hard road without this for this kid.

It’s 100% his maturity level holding him back , I’m not even trying to be a dick here , I do think the kid has some issues. This isn’t the right time to be thinking about AAS for him, he feels we are all against him but it’s not the case we are looking out for his health and safety but he doesn’t want to hear it, we have done this for older members , I have to keep relating back to @whatsup he’s the poster boy for advice and change ,even came off gear for a time and look at the drastic changes. 

4 minutes ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

Looks great, feels terrible. 

I know man and your weak as shit , still looks good tho , if I wasn’t married and still chasing the women . I’d try to be there . My wife is the last I’ll chase , frankly I scored over my head with her. 😏

6 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Rosconow wouldn’t it be nice to be the 3-4 % mark

I've never been that cut, don't have the discipline and i like food too much. I did get down to 14% measured by calipers years ago. Currently at 23% as measured on my doctors fancy scale where you have to go barefoot and hold a handle with both hands. But currently in a bulk and as far as i'm concerned, you have to be a little chubby to gain any serious mass. 

14 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I know man and your weak as shit , still looks good tho , if I wasn’t married and still chasing the women . I’d try to be there . My wife is the last I’ll chase , frankly I scored over my head with her. 😏

10-12 is perfect for chasing women 🙂

8814, looks like you are taking a bit of hit in this thread man, so I wont comment on what you have laid out as its already been said. 

I do agree you BF is probably more up around 30% and your goal to drop BF is the correct direction, not that I agree with how you plan to get there. 

I do want to mention that the above posts are not people trying to be dicks but are genuine concern for your well being. 

That said, be safe man and take care of your body. Good luck on your journey and I will follow along. 

• Like 1

Massive update. Mods and I had a discussion and they generously allowed me to return for a final chance, this was surprising and a class act imo on their part. Let’s just call it water under the bridge.

12/8 - 9:30am 250mg test C into right glute. Added nolva 10mg / day to cycle plan and took that. took letro 1.25mg at night. Increasing nolva to 15mg per day because I got some random sensitivity in the gym that went away later tonight. I’m thinking maybe it was just my shirt rubbing up against them repeatedly but i’m gonna play it safe and just take the nolva higher because what’s the worst that’ll happen? I use a little extra nolva. Got Nizoral and Minixidol 5% tonight as well. I only applied the min to my facial hair area only tonight , as I am getting a haircut tomorrow and my head hair is too long to use with these products without a lot of waste. After the haircut i’ll start using minixidol throughout my scalp , including hairline , as well as using nizoral.

As far as hair loss goes , honestly Idgaf anymore. so was insanely paranoid before because my dads side of the family has horrible hair genetics , my mothers brother also has a receding hairline. my hairline has always been a bit on the higher side, shaved my head once with high bodyfat and looked horrible. But this was without a beard or a jawline or tan. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I like my hair, but honestly if it means hopping on a dht blocker and castrating myself just to keep it...? fuck that bro. I’d rather lose my hair and become more attractive in every other area. 

ALL THWT SAID - i’m still going to apply minoxidil and nizoral just for the simple fact i wanna be able to grow my hair out if I wanted . But if it ends up getting bad anyway, oh well no big deal at this point of my life at 24 yrs old: Honestly if you are making money, are 190lbs 10% bodyfat, status, career, have a nice tamed thick beard and have a good personality and style / hygiene to top it all off, having subpar hair as a 25 yr old -30 yr old doesn’t mean shit  to girls. NOW if you are 18 or 21 or something then you are gonna be judged and kinda fucked because the maturity difference. moving on

ACNE. Yup it’s definitely happening, lots of oil , easier to get hot because the oil is like a layer almost and just clogs your pores , just makes you wanna wash your face constantly but the oil just comes back magically 4 hours later with light activity. the more you wash the faster your skin says fuck you and kicks the oil production back even quicker. I’m also definitely noticing a bunch of small acne starting up. Haven’t been on my apple cider vinegar and this is what I get. Gonna get some of that tomorrow in pill form as it’s just horrible to drink , even diluted. I can tell unless I hop on some accutane , or start a hardcore natural regimen on a daily basis, very soon will my skin look like dogshit . I had bad acne in high school so this is no surprise.

12/9 - Letro 1.25mg, nolva 20mg. core workout .  no big updates, kinda tired today so just ate a smaller breakfast, took a nap till 3pm, went to the gym till 5, and then just ate and took another nap until 10pm. lots of growing with all the sleep! I’m looking fucking juicy for the first week only , so excited to see what i look like in 3 more more weeks when the pace kicks up. 3am update- I’m starting to notice some joint pain . maybe it’s just temporary but if it doesn’t normalize by tomorrow night i’ll reduce letro to 1mg

i’m notice a few ingrown hairs, which i never get , but when i do it’s usually indicative of a new hair that just grew for the first time and got a little wonky. so this looks like a good sign i’m getting some hair growth . So far they are popping up in random places with hair, ranging from my mustache to my inner leg area. Balls are getting pretty small, they pretty much are fucking inverting at this point. This actually is good when doing leg machines at the gym and your ballsack gets in the way. They are small now that they just fucking move out the way and almost invert sometimes, i swear to god lmao. But they are still about maybe walnut size . i’m not really jacking off anymore because the loads are really watery and small now so it feels like shit and a waste of time. 

12/10 - Blood pressure is stabilizing , I need less support for it . Got some goodies in , aromasin ! so for you guys who hated the letrozole idea, well here ya go ! Letro dry joints are mild as of now and seem to have stabilized but due to the affect on your bloods and just overall better profile , i’ll be switching to aromasin 12.5mg ED starting tomorrow , with 20mg nolva. Letro will be saved for emergencies only now. I also got in some accutane , finasteride, and last but not least a generous amount of test D to transition to after the 12 weeks is done. prob at 150mg per week. Not gonna be running the finasteride for now . I’m really wishing I had gotten some tren raws with this as it took so long to get but o well. granted i won’t need it for a long while but i’m planning to do a low test moderate tren cycle in the future . heard GREAT things

Edited by eightyeight14

https://ibb.co/m8FbR81

Heres a quad/outer glute pic for my big fans 😘 i’m looking at you @MaskedMisery

https://ibb.co/0mqcbnq

heres a current status pic. I think i’ve made excellent progress for 1 week. But , i compared myself to the chart, surely I look nothing close to 30% bodyfat? Maybe it’s just me but... I still think i look around 20%, maybe a few more points max...it’s just my love handle area giving the illusion i feel like. i’ve starved myself before to 140 back in high school and still have those fucking love handles .

Edited by eightyeight14

Just a word of advice and proceed with caution I noticed you mentioned tren , this is not something for an inexperienced user , this has a vast number of sides , insomnia , night sweats , and increases anger 10 fold in individuals that have anger issues and has been proven to end many of relationships. This should only be used by experienced users the have a few cycles under their belt.

Just a word of advice and proceed with caution I noticed you mentioned tren , this is not something for an inexperienced user , this has a vast number of sides , insomnia , night sweats , and increases anger 10 fold in individuals that have anger issues and has been proven to end many of relationships. This should only be used by experienced users the have a few cycles under their belt.

Understood, would it be too much in the future, say like 6 months or so after this cycle is compelete? the thing is I’d rather steer clear of most other things due to hairline or bloat sides or aromatization. So not very much planning on things like deca, dbol etc unless you had some good input on the matter? 

• Like 1

Tren I would say get a few cycles under your belt, if they are your concerns your taking away a lot of compounds. 

Okay. I know I’m limiting myself a lot that way..just skiddish with these aromatizing compounds. I mean I have letrozole and aromasin.. Do you have any tips on best ways to run some of those types of things while reducing bad sides? 

5 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

I'm not going to get into what I think you should or shouldn't do, thats up to you. BUT have you ever considered hiring a coach to point you in the right direction and manage everything a little better? Remember, this is a MARATHON not a sprint, assume the risk but take care of yourself too!

I’d love the luxury of having a nice coach but unfortunately with my budget it’s not in the realm of being possible right now. The best I have is just collecting information from various vets and pros throughout the internet. A lot of palumbo , bostin loyd, moreplatesmoredates, jerry ward, ....many others with years of experience and all looked huge and amazing at some point if not currently.

• Guest locked this topic