Test C 500mg 12 weeks cycle log!! first real cycle

6 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

12/18 progress pic updates

2-week mark

how am i coming along guys ?  i’m kinda eating a bit weird. some days i’ll eat lighter like 2000 cals other days i’ll eat 3500 cals , i wanna gain muscle but the fat is being stubborn . should i just cut ona cruise dose after this cycle so i take full advantage of the growth ?

Why the huge range in calories? The fat isn't being stubborn, you're being inconsistent. I can almost guarantee that at 3500 calories you're not in a deficit, so you're sabotaging the days you are by overeating. Think an averaged weekly calorie intake. Don't worry about taking advantage of growth by overeating... you've got a decent amount of bodyfat which can be better utilized and broken down while in a deficit and you will still build muscle (it won't have to be a LARGE deficit). 

13 minutes ago, Corey5150 said:

Why the huge range in calories? The fat isn't being stubborn, you're being inconsistent. I can almost guarantee that at 3500 calories you're not in a deficit, so you're sabotaging the days you are by overeating. Think an averaged weekly calorie intake. Don't worry about taking advantage of growth by overeating... you've got a decent amount of bodyfat which can be better utilized and broken down while in a deficit and you will still build muscle (it won't have to be a LARGE deficit). 

okay yea. i for sure need more consistency ... gonna invest in some tupperware , how many calories do you think i should be taking in at 195lbs 5’9 with my comp? i don’t have much activity at all thru the day besides the gym due to the weather if that helps. also how many grams of protein do you believe is needed per pound of lean mass? 

Edited by eightyeight14

10 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@GainTrain how much do you think we would need on that table if I was over your place chilling with you for the day .😂 that would be a stupid amount of food.

The table would prolly break under the stress. Lol... there’s an all you can eat Mongolian grill by my house. The owners face when I roll up 😂 we’d put him under.

mmmmm lamb

3 hours ago, GainTrain said:

06A67468-B1DF-44BE-9870-498ECEF3D2C5.thumb.jpeg.6354081ade54258a459024369d393cb7.jpeg

thats my “9-5” lunch not including breakfast, dinner or bedtime eats.  That’s how you get big. Ask any big guy. Yes, testosterone helps.. but without lots of clean food it’s pointless. You are what you eat 100%

Thanks for this. I still have to wait an hour for my next meal. 😓

18 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Wife thinks I’m crazy I still bbq in the winter in one of my sheds 😋. Love my chicken done that way.

I have 2 BBQ one in Garage door open and I do my steak 🙂 we are carnivore my brother I can't be happy without my COSTCO steak lol

On 12/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, GainTrain said:

Fuck yeah bro. You’ll get it if you want it bad enough. Keep in mind I’m f’n nuts. But here’s two cycles over about 12 months. Just to give you an idea of natural to enhanced lifting and eating big for a year. So ya know what you can expect.59B2321A-595D-4A56-9F76-7EE2E784E060.thumb.jpeg.63d9aeaecd5a5c32515454b7c1f05d91.jpeg

first two are natural. Next two are enhanced, bout a year between them all. I’m quit a bit bigger and better now. They are old. But should give you an idea of what a normal guy can achieve! Can’t wait to see yours 😎💪 

Honestly AAS work on you 🙂  your are very lucky your arms really pop and that is the most difficult parts ( for me) if I want to be very picky your legs now look a little on the slim side I hope you not that guy with great top and skinny legs lol look very good bro keep it up!

You Did only 500MG of test a week? if yes I say congratulation ! you are smart start easy and slow one AAS at the time and if needed add more in your case I am not sure it look like it work wonders on you 🙂 !

Again this is a marathon not a race ( many of my friends 20 yrs ago who went head first look fat now ) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

Honestly AAS work on you 🙂  your are very lucky your arms really pop and that is the most difficult parts ( for me) if I want to be very picky your legs now look a little on the slim side I hope you not that guy with great top and skinny legs lol look very good bro keep it up!

Thank you!  I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the kind words, I do put in a lot of work. Yes you are correct, I neglected my legs for a bit. I have been working on them hard lately though ..

EE8B36AD-D22A-4ED8-A070-F66D4AB829A0.thumb.jpeg.127629b1dadc6fcce45427a4e70e1474.jpeg

starting to take shape. I’m doing legs twice a week atm

16 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

You Did only 500MG of test a week? if yes I say congratulation ! you are smart start easy and slow one AAS at the time and if needed add more in your case I am not sure it look like it work wonders on you 🙂 !

Again this is a marathon not a race ( many of my friends 20 yrs ago who went head first look fat now ) 

My first cycle was 400mg of test for 5 weeks, then 500 for 5 weeks totalling 10 weeks on. I gained 30 lbs and kept 20

15 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Thank you!  I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the kind words, I do put in a lot of work. Yes you are correct, I neglected my legs for a bit. I have been working on them hard lately though ..

EE8B36AD-D22A-4ED8-A070-F66D4AB829A0.thumb.jpeg.127629b1dadc6fcce45427a4e70e1474.jpeg

starting to take shape. I’m doing legs twice a week atm

I was wrong look good 🙂 in fact really good! you have great potential !

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Wife thinks I’m crazy I still bbq in the winter in one of my sheds 😋. Love my chicken done that way.

Lol Pffft a shed. Get out in The open haha. Mine is on my deck up here in northern Ontario and no snow storm or -35 holds me back from the grill lol 

46 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

That’s from the app I used to put a sticker on her face. It’s called photoshop express. Lol, here’s another.

8DE32D8C-88CE-4BEB-A17C-BF5F52424401.thumb.jpeg.1122c8eeafe1416e9b8bdc041a3c8e77.jpeg

Ah I got ya. Dang! And don’t be scared to create a thread called “GainTrains” bitches lol 

sorry 88 I’m sure these will be in your spank bank tonight lol 

update 12/23

pinning left quad. i did a thing and upped dosage to 750 mg per week. 

estrogen is getting to be a little annoying . the problem is my levels are quite low because i’m getting massive energy loss daily. Like i can take a full 4 hour nap , 4 hours after waking up if i wanted. however when i lower the dose my nips start to become sensitive. so idk what to do , at this point my current solution is simply over power the sides and use some caffeine .long term solution is simply lose bodyfat. this isn’t much of a problem right now luckily as i’m not currently working , but if i was working my regular 8-10 hour shifts there would be a very bad problem of extreme fatigue . i prob would immediately sleep and not lift or even eat ....

Also! guys, try using icy hot roll on+ lidocaine spray for PIP and even injections themselves . I tried it for the first time today , because who wants to feel a needle more than they have to right ? it could be viewed as being a bitch but i don’t care at all.  anyway, there was zero pain ,  just that pressure of the needle puncturing the muscle . now a super cool effect is that a bit of icy hot got carried in from the needle due to the surface of my skin still being covered. what followed was the usual muscle mini poke feelings you get as you push down the plunger and move a little with the needle . but in a few seconds the icy hot kicked in and made contact inside my muscle and everything was slowly numbed directly . My entire quad site felt like a mild icy hot inside, in the nicest way. 

also got some goodies in, melanotan in time for xmas. gonna start dosing that as well , i’m sure since the injections are sub - q that they won’t be able to be felt much at all with the icy hot .

Edited by eightyeight14

Not sure if it’s a wise idea pushing icy hot into your muscle, and in my honest opinion going to 750mg of test is a little much , your too high in bodyfat it’s going to aromatize more , cause estrogen issues , I would work on Fatloss and keep the test at 500mg be a better decision than upping the gear it’s not going to help. I guarantee most of us here can float around 500mg and have great results , I see someone looking for short cuts. Train consistently, eat properly , don’t lie to yourself  that’s the only way to be successful .

• Guest locked this topic