Test C 500mg 12 weeks cycle log!! first real cycle

Just curious, how did IcyHot get into the site if you swabbed with an alcohol pad to sterilize before the injection? I get that it’s more or less a transdermal but I’m a little worried man.

You really gotta be careful man, the last thing you want is an infection. 

Just to compound what CBDB was saying, I think you might hit diminishing returns at 750mg vs. 500mg. Honestly with the estro sides your “feeling” I would be lowering the dose to find a better balance. 

Just be safe and smart man. You have a lot of support here and long term goals are were it’s at. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Not sure if it’s a wise idea pushing icy hot into your muscle, and in my honest opinion going to 750mg of test is a little much , your too high in bodyfat it’s going to aromatize more , cause estrogen issues , I would work on Fatloss and keep the test at 500mg be a better decision than upping the gear it’s not going to help. I guarantee most of us here can float around 500mg and have great results , I see someone looking for short cuts. Train consistently, eat properly , don’t lie to yourself  that’s the only way to be successful .

I’ve just been reading a lot, 500 or 750 for first cycle, so many have said 750 is the best bet and you get your best results, it’s really more so just pushing it to the max i can while avoiding problems. at this point i feel like you guys should know i push things to limits that qualify as potentially unsafe in multiple ways hahahah. my hearts stopped beating before due to an accidental random ODand i was dead for a few mins, nothing scares me because of this now. i’ve thrown up a stomach full of blood while trying to breathe through fluid in my lungs. none of these small risks concern me.   It may be seen as hard headed but i see it as a admirable trait, pride in my own decisions .

so, if it comes down to using 500 and playing it safer VS 750mg and the possibility of more gains along with more sides, you bet your ass i’m going 750. as far as the icy hot, the amount that gets inside is negligible . it’s more like a thin residue on the needle that just touches the inside of the muscles 

Edited by eightyeight14

19 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

Just curious, how did IcyHot get into the site if you swabbed with an alcohol pad to sterilize before the injection? I get that it’s more or less a transdermal but I’m a little worried man.

You really gotta be careful man, the last thing you want is an infection. 

Just to compound what CBDB was saying, I think you might hit diminishing returns at 750mg vs. 500mg. Honestly with the estro sides your “feeling” I would be lowering the dose to find a better balance. 

Just be safe and smart man. You have a lot of support here and long term goals are were it’s at. 

dunno, because i definitely wiped with alcohol before injecting and also before i applied the icy hot in the start  . probabaly the icy hot already absorbed through the top layer of skin, being carried from the deeper skin layers into the muscle. the icy hot liquid cannot possibly be more bacterial than a multiple use test C vial . i also use a antibacterial band aid usually after the injection , so pretty much unless my test itself gets “bad” then it’s mostly impossible for me to get an infection.

Edited by eightyeight14

Honesty one of my first cycles was only 350mgs of test and it was great I made great gains , usually less is more is our motto , you kinda mess with things if you go high first cycle with no need. Most people hear run the least amount of gear possible to get their desired results.

update ,

12/24

so i started 250mcg mt2 last night before bed and let’s just say jesus that shit is potent and kicked my ass, no joke guys. made test sides look laughable . within 10 mins I felt the nausea almost hit me out of nowhere but i am well versed in handling that particular feeling and wasn’t very worried,  but it was quite intense and not a slight feeling at all, not for the faint of heart. Blood pressure increased ,  chills, weird flushing in face/back of arms/ legs. Felt like a god damn mutation formula LOL. CNS was stimulated a bit because i had to take a shit very shortly after (like if u hit a bunch of nicotine)

shit was gruesome but i got through it just by focusing on becoming a champion and understanding that sometimes it can be rough. My body began accepting it and sides began to reduce within an hour. i then fell asleep, noticed a lot more sweating due to the chills from mt2. all in all it sucked dick and instantly makes you feel like you’ve got the flu, don’t see how the hell kids use this 30 mins before tanning but fuck it if they can do it i can too.

• Like 1

Love melanotan 2. The only side effect I’ve ever gotten are crazy uncontrollable boners.  Suppose I’m lucky, I’ve pinned a gram at once with no negative sides. Lol.id say mine was bunk.... but I trust CanMed and this pic was a month or two on it, 15min a week tanning.F24F482C-2DF4-4622-9714-E3C4ADC0205C.thumb.jpeg.bb97e7941aa15670e7ac779d1c5145dc.jpeglove being tanned!! 😁  I assume your tanning to bro?

Edited by GainTrain
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Love melanotan 2. The only side effect I’ve ever gotten are crazy uncontrollable boners.  Suppose I’m lucky, I’ve pinned a gram at once with no negative sides. Lol.id say mine was bunk.... but I trust CanMed and this pic was a month or two on it, 15min a week tanning.F24F482C-2DF4-4622-9714-E3C4ADC0205C.thumb.jpeg.bb97e7941aa15670e7ac779d1c5145dc.jpeglove being tanned!! 😁  I assume your tanning to bro?

very nice bronze look youre rocking man! well, this first inj i did last night just to acclimate to the side effects, unfortunately cant tan today or tommorow until the gym re-opens. but I plan on pinning 250mcg then heading to the gym 30 mins later and immdiately hopping in the tan bed for 10 mins before lifting, EOD. 

yea, the sides kicked my ass without a doubt. i still felt them a bit today in less intense, irregular waves, because half life is 36 hours i guess. i got the boner sides as well this morning but it subsided

absoultely SHIT on my appetite , i turned down going to olive garden tonight because i just knew either A) id sit their with zero appeitite the entire time B) worst case id catch a bad wave of nasusa and combined with all the extra simulus (talking, herbs and seasonings, etc) I could potentially get sick in their bathroom. sucks but we're FREAKS BABY we dont care about missing christmas dinners due to peptide inejctions.

Edited by eightyeight14

13 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

very nice bronze look youre rocking man! well, this first inj i did last night just to acclimate to the side effects, unfortunately cant tan today or tommorow until the gym re-opens. but I plan on pinning 250mcg then heading to the gym 30 mins later and immdiately hopping in the tan bed for 10 mins before lifting, EOD. 

yea, the sides kicked my ass without a doubt. i still felt them a bit today in less intense, irregular waves, because half life is 36 hours i guess. i got the boner sides as well this morning but it subsided

absoultely SHIT on my appetite , i turned down going to olive garden tonight because i just knew either A) id sit their with zero appeitite the entire time B) worst case id catch a bad wave of nasusa and combined with all the extra simulus (talking, herbs and seasonings, etc) I could potentially get sick in their bathroom. sucks but we're FREAKS BABY we dont care about missing christmas dinners due to peptide inejctions.

Damn man. I’ve heard melanotan can give nasty sides. My fave girl takes 250mcg and no sides. Really sucks you got em.

Smaller doses more frequently may help mitigate them. Last thing you want is loss of appetite. Without food steroids don’t work like you want them to

10 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Damn man. I’ve heard melanotan can give nasty sides. My fave girl takes 250mcg and no sides. Really sucks you got em.

Smaller doses more frequently may help mitigate them. Last thing you want is loss of appetite. Without food steroids don’t work like you want them to

yea but im really not wanting to go lower than that honestly, im banking on the fact that ill just adjust to the compound and each time itll get better and probably gone by the 3rd inj. we shall see. luckily it comes in waves so i can still eat, its just limiting my window due to having to wait for the sides to go down before the next meal. 

39 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

yea but im really not wanting to go lower than that honestly, im banking on the fact that ill just adjust to the compound and each time itll get better and probably gone by the 3rd inj. we shall see. luckily it comes in waves so i can still eat, its just limiting my window due to having to wait for the sides to go down before the next meal. 

I never said go lower. What I meant was instead of doing 250 every other day try 125 every day, you could even go 70 morning 70 night. But like you said this just could be your initial dossing.  Most people I know don’t get many side effects from melanotan 2. 

Out of curiosity, what lab or label are you using? Who is your testosterone from as well?

Just now, GainTrain said:

I never said go lower. What I meant was instead of doing 250 every other day try 125 every day, you could even go 70 morning 70 night. But like you said this just could be your initial dossing.  Most people I know don’t get many side effects from melanotan 2. 

Out of curiosity, what lab or label are you using? Who is your testosterone from as well?

im running all my peptides from peptideswharehouse rn, they had good reviews so i grabbed some t4 and mt2 from them, mt2 is for sure g2g tho cuz i got every common side listed (flushing, boners, nausa) saving the t4 for a future high tren low test cycle. im about to cop some cardarine and caber as well from them now.

as for my test, its just simply raw test C powder from PPL international. I brewed it myself with mct as the carrier

On 12/23/2019 at 1:30 PM, eightyeight14 said:

update 12/23

pinning left quad. i did a thing and upped dosage to 750 mg per week. 

estrogen is getting to be a little annoying . the problem is my levels are quite low because i’m getting massive energy loss daily. Like i can take a full 4 hour nap , 4 hours after waking up if i wanted. however when i lower the dose my nips start to become sensitive. so idk what to do , at this point my current solution is simply over power the sides and use some caffeine .long term solution is simply lose bodyfat. this isn’t much of a problem right now luckily as i’m not currently working , but if i was working my regular 8-10 hour shifts there would be a very bad problem of extreme fatigue . i prob would immediately sleep and not lift or even eat ....

Also! guys, try using icy hot roll on+ lidocaine spray for PIP and even injections themselves . I tried it for the first time today , because who wants to feel a needle more than they have to right ? it could be viewed as being a bitch but i don’t care at all.  anyway, there was zero pain ,  just that pressure of the needle puncturing the muscle . now a super cool effect is that a bit of icy hot got carried in from the needle due to the surface of my skin still being covered. what followed was the usual muscle mini poke feelings you get as you push down the plunger and move a little with the needle . but in a few seconds the icy hot kicked in and made contact inside my muscle and everything was slowly numbed directly . My entire quad site felt like a mild icy hot inside, in the nicest way. 

also got some goodies in, melanotan in time for xmas. gonna start dosing that as well , i’m sure since the injections are sub - q that they won’t be able to be felt much at all with the icy hot .

You seriously up to your dose to 750? 

• Haha 1

I still have no clue why you would do that especially first cycle, increase risks more sides for potentially diminished gains , you gains actually start to decrease the higher you go for most people anyway. There are some pros that don’t even run it that high , but carry on.

1 minute ago, GainTrain said:

LOL, I’ll bet you $100 at the end of your cycle you can put a picture of me natural right beside a picture of you enhanced, let people vote on who looks better.... I’ll win by landslide. 

You seem to think steroids are going to make you look good. They won’t. Only hard training and proper nutrition will do that and you don’t know anything about either, let alone how to run a proper cycle.

Want to take the bet??

not really, im not interested in comparing myself to you. Im focused of my own goals and will be judging my own success, you've been doing this much longer than I, and have refined your diet/training/doses over a long peroid of time. Its literally apples to oranges. Maybe you took something the wrong way but, nowhere did I ever challenge you . 

Then, heaven forbid another rookie sees your log and gets any silly ideas they will see the actual outcome.

You’re basically going to use a shitload of steroids to make minimal to no gains, you won’t be able to hang on to whatever gains you make without steroids, and your next cycle you’ll have to take way more. Within a year you’ll be taking rich Piana doses to look like Richard Simmons

• Like 1

Brother I’m not trashing you or anything like that but facts are , your diet is absolutely horrible , your training is spotty at best , your throwing hormones around like your just grabbing a beer , your doses tell me you haven’t done the research you let on , this is all a train wreck , if you came to me I would have put you on a proper diet and your would have had to show me you could stick into it for a minimum of 3 months spot on, then I would have done a training routine to see how you did with it , see still no mention of gear , then if I seen some results in 6-8 months I would have introduced one compound and got you to run it at a reasonable dose just a bit higher than trt. Hell what do I know.

2 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

not really, im not interested in comparing myself to you. Im focused of my own goals and will be judging my own success, you've been doing this much longer than I, and have refined your diet/training/doses over a long peroid of time. Its literally apples to oranges. Maybe you took something the wrong way but, nowhere did I ever challenge you . 

No man. I feel no challenge. Sorry if I come off rough. But your doing this all wrong. Your gear hasn’t even kicked in yet. And if it did it will be stunted by all the anti-estrogen you’re taking. And now you’re up And if it did it will be stunted by all the anti-estrogen you’re taking. And now you’re upping your dose.... 

2 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

And honestly @GainTrain , i considered you as being my friend over the last couple weeks of us talking in my thread, and really am confused why you got a bit disrespectful towards me with that last post. Roid rage? Again guys, its a 750mg test only cycle, RELAX.

Not likely as I’m currently natural.. 

Let me ask you this, what’s your next cycle going to be? 1500?

1 minute ago, GainTrain said:

No man. I feel no challenge. Sorry if I come off rough. But your doing this all wrong. Your gear hasn’t even kicked in yet. And if it did it will be stunted by all the anti-estrogen you’re taking. And now you’re up And if it did it will be stunted by all the anti-estrogen you’re taking. And now you’re upping your dose.... 

well brother, clearly you feel the need to compare yourself to me. for your own ego, or what, idk, but you were the only one who ever challeneged anyone. 

i think im gonna just move on to a diff forum and continue there. you guys are a trip, 1 sec we are shootin the shit next you puffin up your chest to a rookie. later guys

The cycles we run. Especially the early ones leave a footprint if you will. If you get used to large doses early on that’s all you will respond to. You’ll need large and larger doses to get the response you want.

if you as most people what they would change with their first cycle it’d be using less. 

Imo you would build waaaaay more muscle on 300-400 test no ai than you will 750 with crushed estrogen 

What is your next cycle? 1000 test 1000 deca? And the next? Or next?

honestly man. Drop the ai and go back to 400-500 test. You’ll get much more out of it With less side effects I promise

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic