Test C 500mg 12 weeks cycle log!! first real cycle

5 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

well brother, clearly you feel the need to compare yourself to me. for your own ego, or what, idk, but you were the only one who ever challeneged anyone. 

i think im gonna just move on to a diff forum and continue there. you guys are a trip, 1 sec we are shootin the shit next you puffin up your chest to a rookie. later guys

Goodbye Princess no gains

• Like 1

No man , you need to take criticism from people who have been there , we aren’t going to just tell you what you want to hear and pat you on the head and say good job , these hormones are serious things , we want you to have health and longevity in this , also we have newbies that come in here and read these things and some are quite impressionable, we don’t want them thinking some of this information is ok , then we have to try to fix a person that took this lightly and went down a rabbit hole he regrets because he got bad information. We like to guide people in the right direction of doing things safely and healthy. It’s nothing personal just we have other members to look after too.

3 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

how does it feel to bully people online on christmas eve brother? you guys have no shame...merry xmas 

You have no common sense. Sorry reality gets you so upset. 

Truth is you shouldn’t even be using gear. 

People like you are the reason gear users have such a bad name.

Hope you come to your senses before you hurt yourself.

6 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

No man , you need to take criticism from people who have been there , we aren’t going to just tell you what you want to hear and pat you on the head and say good job , these hormones are serious things , we want you to have health and longevity in this , also we have newbies that come in here and read these things and some are quite impressionable, we don’t want them thinking some of this information is ok , then we have to try to fix a person that took this lightly and went down a rabbit hole he regrets because he got bad information. We like to guide people in the right direction of doing things safely and healthy. It’s nothing personal just we have other members to look after too.

CBDB is a lil more diplomatic than I, I’m an asshole 100%... you should listen to him. He’s a smart guy. Much nicer than I, but he knows his shit. 

If you are smart you’ll listen to what everyone here says.

15 hours ago, GainTrain said:

You have no common sense. Sorry reality gets you so upset. 

Truth is you shouldn’t even be using gear. 

People like you are the reason gear users have such a bad name.

Hope you come to your senses before you hurt yourself.

bro, you are so lost in your own ego. you see no problem talking to people like that, and it’s sad man. no one likes a guy who is huge, comes picks on the new small guy about how much smaller and more dumb he is and how you look so much better .

NOBODY . GIVES . A . FUCK.

i really should just move on, but you are so thick headed and disrespectful it’s hard. did your parents ever teach you not to act like an asshat to those who aren’t doing it to you? 

you aren’t helping anyone with your spiteful, disrespectful comments, challenges, etc man. you just aren’t. so i’m not sure why the fuck you do this for...? to see me mad? to make me feel bad? because clearly you aren’t doing it just to help. you are actively aware you are bothering me but you don’t care. that’s not nice.

LASTLY, I respected you before but now i’m gonna let loose. IMO , your physique looks horrible for multiple cycles at your age . I mean it looks good, but your genetics are just lackluster and nothing is gonna fix bad muscle insertions . my arms are well on their way to dwarfing yours at 3 weeks of test only . I wanna take this arm and smash you for talking to me like that 😂😂😂 

sorry everyone i can’t take the negative vibe here. just re read the last page and see how this guy just went bipolar on a whim. lmao you guys living in some fantasy world talking like this, surely IRL you woulda been pounded by now...do you just pick on those smaller to stay safe, or do you just talk all this shit online? 

farewell to everyone who acted like an actual well rounded, mature , respectful human being . i’m gonna be moving the new updates elsewhere .

3802221B-F40A-43E2-9860-2C5E84120235.png

Edited by eightyeight14

Brother I tried so hard not to be an asshole I really did, you still don’t understand do you , we are trying to keep you safe and healthy and not see anyone hurt , honestly you are doing 90% of this wrong and I’m being honest, but you only want to hear what you want to hear , when your a legend in your own mind it’s kinda hard to talk to you , and the comment about @GainTrain and his appearance being horrible do you honestly believe that ? And say a few weeks you will look better than him ? Then post your pic I’m not being an asshole I’m being real here look @GainTrain and look at your pic and ask yourself do you really believe this stuff your spewing , I hate coming off as a dick I really do but you look like someone who never hits the gym just your typical guy you should never know you run gear, my personal opinion when you say stuff like that it makes me think your delusional and that’s how you come off. Check your attitude absorb some information and Learn and you will be fine . Everyone isn’t out to get you bro, at the end of the day whatever you do or if you hurt yourself it doesn’t really effect us here our lives go on. We just try to help. And I’m willing to bet there are a few other forums that will eat you alive and have you tucking your tail and running in a few days of being there . 

46 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Brother I tried so hard not to be an asshole I really did, you still don’t understand do you , we are trying to keep you safe and healthy and not see anyone hurt , honestly you are doing 90% of this wrong and I’m being honest, but you only want to hear what you want to hear , when your a legend in your own mind it’s kinda hard to talk to you , and the comment about @GainTrain and his appearance being horrible do you honestly believe that ? And say a few weeks you will look better than him ? Then post your pic I’m not being an asshole I’m being real here look @GainTrain and look at your pic and ask yourself do you really believe this stuff your spewing , I hate coming off as a dick I really do but you look like someone who never hits the gym just your typical guy you should never know you run gear, my personal opinion when you say stuff like that it makes me think your delusional and that’s how you come off. Check your attitude absorb some information and Learn and you will be fine . Everyone isn’t out to get you bro, at the end of the day whatever you do or if you hurt yourself it doesn’t really effect us here our lives go on. We just try to help. And I’m willing to bet there are a few other forums that will eat you alive and have you tucking your tail and running in a few days of being there . 

you are fine i have nothing bad to say about you and your advice. Sorry if you thought that was directed to u

if u compare these pics, it’s obvious i’ve begun to make some good changes at a rapid rate . i’m sick and tired of clowns in here claiming i’m “princess no gains” it’s pathetic man. only scumbags would put so much energy into putting others down , it’s not the same as respectful advice, period. matter of fact, id reckon i look much better in my early first cycle pics than @GainTrain did when he started . he must be feeling some type of way about that.

59B2321A-595D-4A56-9F76-7EE2E784E060.jpeg

1FA43983-B915-4ADE-B6A5-25013ECFB5AE.jpeg

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GainTrain said:

You are delusional. Take a good hard look at yourself. 😂 

Lol, thanks princess no gains!! I needed a laugh

. brother, it’s easy to tell in ur first couple pics you had no cheat and bloated stomach just like me. your arms were mediocre at best and that’s with how much training? I just progress faster than you, and have better insertions and frame. it’s just a fact . stay mad, stay putting others down. you went from “can’t wait to see your gains” in first few pages to “you’ll look like shit compared to me natty at the end of your cycle with no gains “ are you on fucking drugs bro?? or just legitimately bipolar ?? ducking sad trolls. again, NEVER in real life had anyone accused me of looking small. it’s you weirdos that are detached from society and have a screwed perception of what average is and isn’t . 

in short, as you self described yourself earlier, you are simply an asshole. You seem to take pride in that fact as well, explains your attitude. have respect for your fellow man working in the gym . you’re all brawn no brain 

you actually got that mad you felt the need to tell me, you passed your open phone around on your forum, and proceeded to laugh and body shame those on christmas and brought it upon your family as they are enjoying the holidays. you are so pathetic and disgusting, let alone how big you are or aren’t. your family is probably just agreeing with you because they know you’ll go into a berserk rage and beat them up if they disagree. 

welp, that settles it . that pretty much tells me what kinda guy you are. i will surpass you within a year.

Edited by eightyeight14

Just now, GainTrain said:

Mad? I’m absolutely glowing right now! 😘

yes, keep replying with simple caveman like responses , and refute none of my legit points because you cannot. Now claim you aren’t mad, after replying in 5 seconds each time, as well as passing my pics around to your family on christmas to laugh at me. you’re fucking weird man. good luck with the gains, i know guys who look better than you in 1 year of being enhanced than your absolute best pic.

lmao look at him using the older pics and not my best current one.

you are SO ANGRY you’ve spread my pic to other forums and your personal family. i don’t give a fuck, i have a pic of my ass on my public facebook dumass. now you’re making fun of my flaccid penis size. ??????? anyone else seeing this shit? i mean i get that you’re a vet, and the majority will side with you before even reading, but you need to stand down, you are tripping HARD man.

heres an example of someone who shits on you in 1 year of being enhanced vs your 4 . it’s just the first guy i thought of easily. care to comment and discuss these points? course ya won’t. i’m not gonna read your pathetic cookie cutter family comments on my 1st week , 1st cycle pics u weirdo . WHO the fuck just shows their family half naked men on christmas cuz ur mad at him? ur very insecure brother hqdefault.jpg

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

And before you cry it wasn’t me. But boy did I lol when I saw you there

oh i’m so sad i’m gonna go kms now that you’ve totally exposed all the public docs i already uploaded MYSELF to a PUBLIC FORUM. i want you guys to laugh . point and laugh , it gives me rage energy for a better workout ya losers. keep circle jerkin wit ur buddy’s over this shit , leak anything to anywhere, no one cares at all but you my guy.

fact is i have an 8 in dick hard with proper blood and hormone levels. i agree it doesn’t look it in the pics , but who the fuck is even worried about that shit, another reason i’m thinking your a little weirder than i thought 

Edited by eightyeight14

man @eightyeight14 you are fucking delusional. You dont listen to shit people tell you and you claim youre the very best. thats the biggest fucking looool here. @GainTrain is right, youre the guy with the most test, yet you look natural at most. people told you to stay at 500mg and get a better diet and a better training and you would make enormous gains, but Im sorry with your new pics all I can see is nothing happened even with enormous amounts of test. I was calming myself down the couple days and keeping myself away from commenting on your post but you are a fucking joke bro. You tell people here who look x1000000 better than you that you will be bigger than them in a year? Fuck dude get back on earth its never going to happen xd

Plus who the fucks tells other dudes about their cock size? only fucking child like yourself would do that

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MaskedMisery said:

man @eightyeight14 you are fucking delusional. You dont listen to shit people tell you and you claim youre the very best. thats the biggest fucking looool here. @GainTrain is right, youre the guy with the most test, yet you look natural at most. people told you to stay at 500mg and get a better diet and a better training and you would make enormous gains, but Im sorry with your new pics all I can see is nothing happened even with enormous amounts of test. I was calming myself down the couple days and keeping myself away from commenting on your post but you are a fucking joke bro. You tell people here who look x1000000 better than you that you will be bigger than them in a year? Fuck dude get back on earth its never going to happen xd

Plus who the fucks tells other dudes about their cock size? only fucking child like yourself would do that

and here’s my original troll in the PMs, he’s waited so long to make this reply just stalking my thread . you are just as weird and prob a member in gaintrains group chat. you don’t even show your face you pathetic loser , do not even speak to me until you do.

so, gaintrains has mentioned my cock twice now in this log, was the first to ever speak on it, yet i’m the weirdo for simply stating the size in response. DELUSION holy fuckkkkkk lmao where are the mods

Edited by eightyeight14

please close thread this is insanity that ppl are just allowed to do this shit in log threads . favoritism and seniority truly is a bitch isn’t it. 

@ElectricRocker @CapeBretonDadBod 

let the record show that i’ve only ever defended myself in this thread , always someone bigger and in the game longer coming in and poking fun and putting me down every 3 days . it was a nice one while it lasted but i don’t think i’ll be updating any longer

Edited by eightyeight14

NEVER claimed i was the best. all i did was ask for respect , it was not shown . it has nothing to do with the actual advice part. if you guys can’t simply treat others decently and not say that shit to put them down , repeating it 100x, well you don’t belong in a cycle log really. 

• Guest locked this topic