Jump to content

Test C 500mg 12 weeks cycle log!! first real cycle


eightyeight14
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Vortex said:

@eightyeight14 Im interested to see how this goes. 

Thanks, i’m fairly certain no one else on any forum has ever logged an AIO hair product such as this while also tracking the gear doses, if they have it’s been low quality posts with no detail. I’m thinking this might bring a good bit of traffic to our community as well due to google hits as many many people , esepcially bodybuilders are googling hairloss remedies every day

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

UPDATE !!!!

12/14

https://ibb.co/ZXgq2NW 

(10 days on Test C)

 

compared to-

 

https://ibb.co/C9Tqpbb

(STARTING POINT 12/4)

 

currently down to 195lbs right now , definitely down some bodyfat a bit but also looks like i’m getting a bit of size as well. Very pleased so far with not even 2 weeks of progress. I think I already look noticeably different and improved , what say ye? not too shabby for test only results in the amount of time.

side notes (literally) - epic headaches on and off last couple days , dunno if this is because the nolva or letro or what . just pressure right below my ears at the back of my skull , nothing a little bud can’t help manage..but I did end up taking some ibuprofen as well, not gonna do that on regular basis tho as i’m on accutane 30mg EOD now .

@CapeBretonDadBod @Corey5150 @ElectricRocker

Edited by eightyeight14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

UPDATE 12/14 #2

inj 250mg aka 1ml into right bicep. decided to expand my site selection . it was hard to locate my veins due to my bodyfat but with a pump in the gym today i spotted them so i knew where to avoid and used a sharpie to get a general area, worked perfectly no blood. I kinda half flexed a lil bit and the needle (1inch) touched a nerve or something lol felt like a weak funny bone hit but inside my arm. Pinned dat shit in there , no blood for a bit but in 30 secs or so a tiny drop formed, cleaned the site and slapped a bandaid on it . 

 

here’s some pics of my hairline situation right now and my hair thickness. it’s kinda shitty but it could be worse, luckily my hairstyle hides it for now but the longer hair in my face is quite annoying . let’s pray this solution works some magic. 

https://ibb.co/3YT4QMh 

https://ibb.co/hRtRqtF 

https://ibb.co/WsBJM79

https://ibb.co/FmTJXTD

Edited by eightyeight14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity....

you are aware that by taking letro For no reason this early  in your cycle  you’ve probably crushed your estrogen and that adding nolva has significantly lowered your Igf1?

I do enjoy your enthusiasm, but I don’t think you’re creating an ideal situation for muscle building

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

UPDATE !!!!

12/14

https://ibb.co/ZXgq2NW 

(10 days on Test C)

 

compared to-

 

https://ibb.co/C9Tqpbb

(STARTING POINT 12/4)

 

currently down to 195lbs right now , definitely down some bodyfat a bit but also looks like i’m getting a bit of size as well. Very pleased so far with not even 2 weeks of progress. I think I already look noticeably different and improved , what say ye? not too shabby for test only results in the amount of time.

side notes (literally) - epic headaches on and off last couple days , dunno if this is because the nolva or letro or what . just pressure right below my ears at the back of my skull , nothing a little bud can’t help manage..but I did end up taking some ibuprofen as well, not gonna do that on regular basis tho as i’m on accutane 30mg EOD now .

@CapeBretonDadBod @Corey5150 @ElectricRocker

I’m not seeing this new muscle. Two weeks is too early for anything other than water retention to happen

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

UPDATE 12/14 #2

inj 250mg aka 1ml into right bicep. decided to expand my site selection . it was hard to locate my veins due to my bodyfat but with a pump in the gym today i spotted them so i knew where to avoid and used a sharpie to get a general area, worked perfectly no blood. I kinda half flexed a lil bit and the needle (1inch) touched a nerve or something lol felt like a weak funny bone hit but inside my arm. Pinned dat shit in there , no blood for a bit but in 30 secs or so a tiny drop formed, cleaned the site and slapped a bandaid on it . 

 

here’s some pics of my hairline situation right now and my hair thickness. it’s kinda shitty but it could be worse, luckily my hairstyle hides it for now but the longer hair in my face is quite annoying . let’s pray this solution works some magic. 

https://ibb.co/3YT4QMh 

https://ibb.co/hRtRqtF 

https://ibb.co/WsBJM79

https://ibb.co/FmTJXTD

LOL, bicep injection? I love it. And fuck hair, it’s overrated... bald is beautiful.  Stop being a pussy and grab the razor 😂791BFD1F-E00F-4006-8209-FE0D97252583.thumb.jpeg.40a0e07c77c3dd2701bbb385df8d3432.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

now that i look at the pictures , i may be holding some water weight for sure as my waist is much slimmer for a fact but in the pics it appears my upper body has a bit less definition and cuts than in the before pic. trust me this is not the case besides water weight changes. i’m nothing but bigger , been really tame with the calories , not getting a bunch over 2200 if i had to guess. Not to mention my weight going down while strength is better than ever. weight loss is slow , stable and steady and no urges for garbage cheat days due to my nice balance of dirty/clean foods. for instance after the gym i had chicken and chocolate chip pop tarts lmao. that’s my only treat for the day tho. 

Edited by eightyeight14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

If it was me I would have went chicken,rice and some fiberous veggies but that’s just me .

Of course that would have been optimal but it’s a problem for 2 reasons

 

1- I simply can’t eat that way for too long or i start getting epic cravings and it just leads to an inconsistent diet for me and binging.

2- If i only “eat clean” i’m struggling to have the appetite to be able to eat over 2k calories of clean foods. 2k cals of rice , chicken, and veggies is a LOT of volume to eat but for sure healthier in many ways.. just not what works better for me . I tried that style of eating and within a week I fail every time because I start to get cranky due to lack of sugar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hear you man eating that way sucks it really does , but this is where the self control and discipline comes into play , We aren’t eating for taste or comfort , we are eating to put our bodies in the optimal environment for growth , all yourself a cheat meal once a week but try having yours mid week instead of the end. Ward off the cravings.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I hear you man eating that way sucks it really does , but this is where the self control and discipline comes into play , We aren’t eating for taste or comfort , we are eating to put our bodies in the optimal environment for growth , all yourself a cheat meal once a week but try having yours mid week instead of the end. Ward off the cravings.

i’m think i should maybe incorporate some healthier less processed sugars in like honey and some fruits. The problem is fruit is so damn expensive in the winter. On top of this, i’ve noticed slim fast powder works wonders. Now hear me put guys before you start laughing. Yes, it’s mostly chocolate milk. But , looking at the deeper picture it has a good micronutrient profile added, sugar isn’t crazy high , and the KEY is the taste. Where this mix really shines is how extremely sweet and chocolaty it tastes. 1 scoop DESTROYS sugar cravings for a good 4-6 hours and this is a wayyyy better alternative for say, pop tarts. I’m definitely NOT trying to be that rich piano type and eat a pint of ice cream a day to meet my cals and curb cravings

 

 I just can’t fully commit to a perfect diet right now as well because i think i need like, a shorter time-frame goal to have more pressure to keep it perfect, like a show or something. I’m gonna see if anything is comping up in the next 6 months or so, or so you guys think i’m kinda dreaming here and there’s no way i can be conditioned in that time?

Edited by eightyeight14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Could you not get a container of Greek yogurt and put a few scoops of triple chocolate whey protein in it and blend it on low , portion it into 1/2 cups and refrigerate and make your own chocolate pudding 🙂

I've done something similar to this. Or pounded back sugar free jello

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vortex said:

I've done something similar to this. Or pounded back sugar free jello

I’m just a bit worried about those options not working as well as planned.I just kinda have the feeling i’ll be about half satisfied, wait a bit in denial , then eventually just eat some real sugar . I don’t see much of a problem with a bit of sugar here and there , as long as i’m not getting ready for a show i really don’t see the point in eating 100% clean if it might make it binge and end up worse than before

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UPDATE 12/15

 

”baby all i want for christmas, is gainssssssss” 

 

notceabke gains are popping up around week 2 . i workout sometimes with my little bro like 2 times a week , he’s an endurance athlete so naturally he’s a bit weaker and has diff goals but he keeps up with me in intensity , and can school me in anything endurance because he’s only 145lbs and the same height as me 

ANYWAY he commented the other day after a good workout saying how he can notice a change from a week ago (first week of test to 2nd week is what he’s saying) so that was pretty cool . I ask him how i look all the time so it’s not like he hasn’t seen me for a while either as we live together .

 

lots of plans after christmas, can’t wait! 

the custom hair solution is just starting to work , as already i can notice the short hair areas on my head (my sides are 3mm) are already feeling different and ...stronger maybe ? It’s hard to explain but i felt it only after like my 2nd day. for example whenever i pulled on my hairs on my hairline (like a beanie holdimg my hair back) they had this weak feeling like they were holding on for dear life but they were weak and not thick feeling. That has gone away since starting this product , but it’s really early so i’m not gonna go on record and claim anything yet . but i will be dead honest and comment that I believe i am already beginning to notice positive effect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

How’s that bicep feeling ?...😁

hehehe, actually not too bad at all! maybe i just got lucky and got it in the best possible spot, honestly it was a bit sore right after the injection from a little shake, but the day after , i expected it to be epically sore like my first quad injection , alas it only felt like a small bruise and was completely extendable and ignorable during daily activities and lifting . i’m a bit nervous tho to try my left bicep as i took a better look at an anatomy chart and it seems a bit impossible to not hit a nerve especially , Delts look nice and safe as far as nerve and vessels so i shall be trying left delt next

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@eightyeight14 you’re doing your quads too low. The sweet spot is this. This is a tried and true method I’ve used for 10 years. With your arm to the side, Put the ball of your hand on your hip bone. Stretch your fingers out and where your middle finger points shoot there. Like butter all the time. Never any blood or nerve hits. This may seem high but trust me it’s the spot! Try it and thank me later 😉 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

@eightyeight14 you’re doing your quads too low. The sweet spot is this. This is a tried and true method I’ve used for 10 years. With your arm to the side, Put the ball of your hand on your hip bone. Stretch your fingers out and where your middle finger points shoot there. Like butter all the time. Never any blood or nerve hits. This may seem high but trust me it’s the spot! Try it and thank me later 😉 

Okay thanks for that tip i’ll definitely use that. I was following a technique on youtube where the guy measured from his knee joint with his pinky, to thumb , where ur thumb is was the spot

 

one question, should I be shooting more from the direct top of the quad or more a bit on the side where the quad starts to curve ? if that’s makes sense . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

Okay thanks for that tip i’ll definitely use that. I was following a technique on youtube where the guy measured from his knee joint with his pinky, to thumb , where ur thumb is was the spot

 

one question, should I be shooting more from the direct top of the quad or more a bit on the side where the quad starts to curve ? if that’s makes sense . 

Fuck that YouTube knee joint pinky shit. Too low! Where I said is the spot it works out to the sweep of the upper quad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines