Steroid dealer/manufacturer handed 140k fine and house arrest following bust

Local Dipshit

says here he had 12k tablets on him and 400 bottles of liquid as well. Good to know this was a large scale trafficking bust and not a upper-limit personals homebrew. Can’t believe his penalties for manufacturing and conspiracy to traffic them. House arrest and a fine?...in the US you are looking at 10 years serving 5 ATLEAST. You guys are lucky!

Man I think it should be legal , what’s anymore harmful than alcohol, cigarettes, legal and taxed to shit, look at weed they got a piece of the pie , tax gear , let us home brew 10 vials personal use . This shit bothers me.

21 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Man I think it should be legal , what’s anymore harmful than alcohol, cigarettes, legal and taxed to shit, look at weed they got a piece of the pie , tax gear , let us home brew 10 vials personal use . This shit bothers me.

Agreed!!

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Of course, but the laws never seem to be logical only what’s in the best interest of the “whales” . It took the whales long enough to FINALLY get on board with weed and that’s a drug with pretty much almost 0 side effects as far as long term , hurtful sides. 

at the same time, they LITERALLY print on the box of cigs that they cause multiple cancers with studies to back and they simply remain legal and let people poison themselves . how is this different? it’s not. only diff is they get money this way. cigs are kinda weird as well cuz they are kinda grandfathered in to legality back from the old days when the big whales first came to power and wealth. they’ve continued on ever since and obviously no one had the power to stop that kind of momentum

1 hour ago, ElectricRocker said:

Yeah For sure eh,  Just a slap on the wrist here in Canada lol. I’ve head of his gear “Genomax” before. Guess they’ll be no more. 

yes for sure, i’m sure you may be aware of this but many black market vendors speicifically set up in canada if they are in it for long term, just due to the reduced prison sentences compared to other countries. Even manufacturing serious narcotics still amounts in a punishment that’s a 1/4th if the severity of the US 😞

Edited by eightyeight14

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Very much agree. It’s so fucking backwards here in North America it sickens me. Who gives a fuck if someone wants to use some gear. No pun intended but this really grinds my gears lol 

27 minutes ago, eightyeight14 said:

Of course, but the laws never seem to be logical only what’s in the best interest of the “whales” . It took the whales long enough to FINALLY get on board with weed and that’s a drug with pretty much almost 0 side effects as far as long term , hurtful sides. 

at the same time, they LITERALLY print on the box of cigs that they cause multiple cancers with studies to back and they simply remain legal and let people poison themselves . how is this different? it’s not. only diff is they get money this way. cigs are kinda weird as well cuz they are kinda grandfathered in to legality back from the old days when the big whales first came to power and wealth. they’ve continued on ever since and obviously no one had the power to stop that kind of momentum

yes for sure, i’m sure you may be aware of this but many black market vendors speicifically set up in canada if they are in it for long term, just due to the reduced prison sentences compared to other countries. Even manufacturing serious narcotics still amounts in a punishment that’s a 1/4th if the severity of the US 😞

Yeah for sure Canada too now that we have legal Mary Jane. But I hear you on the cigs, kids can get those easily through there parents but come on, you think a kid is gunna find his dads test E and then grab a needle and shoot himself up lmao? This is where it’s fucked. I know a 8 year old that smoked his dads butts. No way would  he ever grab a needle, scared shitless if that. 

Your right , but yet they are ok legalizing things that hurt people more and all that tax money they make has to go because these legal substances like alcohol, tobacco, weed , put a burden on health care , when people need support for lung cancer , and liver problems , and auto accidents that cause harm to people around them ie medical care again. How many of us that use some gear are sitting there killing ourselves with shitty food with a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other and obese. Costing healthcare dollars.

Just a lotta greed and not a lot of care for the mutual interest of maintaining the health of the general public it seems, because why care about someone’s health that isn’t yours or your family’s if they are making you money, right? A story as old as time itself. yet keep things like steroids illegal under the guise they actually care about our health. stay woke!!!

Edited by eightyeight14