Higher NPP and lower test

Monkey

I know someone here has experience in I've been thinking of running a cycle of deca higher than test for awhile now, I want to go 150 mg test/ 200mg NPP , I have  always done 2 test to 1 npp ratio cycles  ,I've been told that as long as your keep your progesterone and estrogen within a normal range it should be a pretty nice ride. Any comments ???
That's present picture  , clean for 2years 4 months 

20191212_183302.jpg

Edited by Monkey
  • Like 1

I've read some various experiences about this; myself I've only done this with trenbolone. Similar concept, side effects were almost non existent, but I felt lethargic and I noticed(pre existing) sleep issues were more prominent.

From the anecdotal evidence and accounts I read it seemed like a mixed review. Primarily decent results but with 50/50 for libido issues. However the doses were different and test was lower than what you're planning. So I am interested to know your experience.  

• Like 1

Thanks vortex,Muscledummy, well I think I will give it try  and see , nothing can go wrong on those doses ,but I don't know  I getting wise or a puss , because back in  the days, I didn't gave a second thought  juicing  crazy,now I'm overthinking,  I am getting old I guess ,cheers

• Like 1

I think you will get some decent 'super-natty' looking results with that - assuming that is what you are going for.

The complaints from the lower test are probably due to the lack of the positive psych benefits of higher test: libido, well being, drive/aggression, etc.

My one bitch about that cycle was that I got bad leg cramps from the NPP when doing aerobic activities like skiing or steep hiking.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fizzyx said:

I think you will get some decent 'super-natty' looking results with that - assuming that is what you are going for.

The complaints from the lower test are probably due to the lack of the positive psych benefits of higher test: libido, well being, drive/aggression, etc.

My one bitch about that cycle was that I got bad leg cramps from the NPP when doing aerobic activities like skiing or steep hiking.

Yes bud want to  stay lean and vascular,  plus don't wanna lose endurance and stamina as I train a combat sport 

• Like 2