Global Anabolics

GainTrain

Global Anabolics.02CA1609-CBCB-4DD6-A3D1-1AD26E3A07E7.thumb.jpeg.117cbd401cc182f40bb4d5a37dd5f2db.jpeg7081E105-F6AC-4A26-918F-243A70908BD4.thumb.jpeg.d7a3fa0d04905a212d54afefc2a4bd0a.jpeg

I’ve used them a few times now, with great result. What has me curious is that they seem like they are not ugl yet not true pharma..

They claim to use pharma grade oils and powders and operate out of a government approved lab in Estonia, while being a Canadian company. This website shows their facility and and a bunch of other info (no you can’t order from them or get any ordering information they have only one approved Canadian rep. Don’t bother asking me how to get it either)      

My experiences thus far have been very positive. Does anyone here have experience with them? Or understand how this is all possible?

You get those from PGanabolics? He's a good source.

As far as i've been told about Global, is pretty much like you said. I would consider them a couple notches up from a ugl, but a few notches down from a western pharma lab. Think of them as a "3rd world" producer. Kinda like Iran Hormone or Balken. They are state sponsored if that counts for much.

• Like 1

Just now, Rosconow said:

You get those from PGanabolics? He's a good source.

As far as i've been told about Global, is pretty much like you said. I would consider them a couple notches up from a ugl, but a few notches down from a western pharma lab. Think of them as a "3rd world" producer. Kinda like Iran Hormone or Balken. They are state sponsored if that counts for much.

Right on man. And yeah, I love the stuff. Pga FTW 

On 12/17/2019 at 9:39 AM, funlog said:

I've used the exact amps in the picture and was very happy with it. I did use a filtered syringe though. I know chances are slim, but I'd hate to inject a small piece of glass into my body.

Yeah, I’ve worried about that once or twice. Where could one procure a filtered syringe?

1 hour ago, GainTrain said:

Yeah, I’ve worried about that once or twice. Where could one procure a filtered syringe?

Buddy, i've used a shitload of single use snap amps. Have never had glass particles in the oil. 

But if youre worried, Canadian medical supplies (cms) has them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have used these guys a couple times before everything was great gear was g2g ... now I placed an order for some growth and superdrol a week ago and I can't even get a reply from the rep. I usually don't pay extra for shipping but this time I did and it's taking longer than if I didn't.. . I tried emailing them. Does anyone have the reps email?