Attempting LGD 4033 for the 3rd time

Nixter

My first two tries I had to quit due to the insomnia it was causing me. This time I split the 5mg pills in half and took 2.5mg for the first 7 days. After that I was able to take a full pill and so far no sleep issues. After another week I may try 10mg. Really liking the strength and fullness so far. It comes on quickly.

This is on top of 100mg trt

8 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

My only fear with trying it is that i read it can make someone permanently infertile...

This is false info. I’ve never read one article on LGD that says this, I’ve read a ton. In fact, LGD 4033 is one of the sarms out there that has the most testing. I think you’re thinking of S23. Here is a good article With a bunch of studies on LGD from 2010. 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/

OK Let's put something straight here! I have try every SARMS from Day one at super dosage , do they have side effect yes but I will say everything is milder a lot milder 

do they work? yes but it is also milder .

For long term we know little the research are all short term  but I promise you in no way you can before infertile with Sarms if use correctly .

So it looks like LGD 4033 just isn't agreeing with me. At 5mg my sleep quality has been garbage for the last week. Same style as before, sleep a few hours then restless till morning. Oh well! I take it first thing in the morning. Interestingly, even at 5mg im seeing good results. Perhaps I'm just really sensitive to the stuff. I was hoping to jump up to 10mg at some point but i fear my sleep will degrade further and that's a side Im not willing to deal with. not sure what to do. I'll either keep going at 5mg a little longer and see if sleep improves or I'll drop back to 2.5 and run it longer. The later might make more sense for me. Sleep is king

Edited by Nixter

16 hours ago, Svensson said:

@NixterCurious if you have tried other SARMS cycles other than LDG? If so what was your experience with sides, PCT, gains. I'm about to start a RAD cycle and would like anyone's input including yours @JetpilotThe more info the better!

I try every sarms  other then S-23 ( that is extremely suppressive ) I never did a Pct it always depend how long you run it , RAD alone will not bring much you need to stack sarms they are ok but nothing magic like many say , I feel they are weak and overprice ( and soon Ban ) I never add any side effect , just the normal muscle cramp at high dosage! make sure you buy from a good source !

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Svensson said:

@NixterCurious if you have tried other SARMS cycles other than LDG? If so what was your experience with sides, PCT, gains. I'm about to start a RAD cycle and would like anyone's input including yours @JetpilotThe more info the better!

Yes I've run mk 2866 which I really. It had no side effects for me but it's mild. I've also run mk 677 which bloated me a bit too much for my liking. No pct as Im on HRT/TRT

• Thanks 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:17 PM, Nixter said:

Yes I've run mk 2866 which I really. It had no side effects for me but it's mild. I've also run mk 677 which bloated me a bit too much for my liking. No pct as Im on HRT/TRT

MK 677 is not a SARMS ( often confuse as) it is a secretagogue.

• Thanks 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:10 PM, Jetpilot said:

I try every sarms  other then S-23 ( that is extremely suppressive ) I never did a Pct it always depend how long you run it , RAD alone will not bring much you need to stack sarms they are ok but nothing magic like many say , I feel they are weak and overprice ( and soon Ban ) I never add any side effect , just the normal muscle cramp at high dosage! make sure you buy from a good source !

@Jetpilot

Was originally going to stack RAD, LDG, S4. Research advised only one SARM for the first time out in case there are sides so I'd know which one was causing issues. Unless you recommend otherwise. Originally going to do 12 weeks. I can see how the price is too expensive for what you get out of it... Not looking for immense gains at this point, just a hand up with everything. Source has great reviews here.