Possible gyno

Crazyguy

So, I may have gyno: and I’m freaking da fuck out.

at a glance or even a thorough look there are no signs of gyno. It’s when I feel around my left nipple I feel a bump, it’s about the size of a quarter.

No irritation , no nothing. But it’s now getting irritated from my constant poking and prodding.

what you boys suggest, I have nolva, should I jump on for 40mg/day couple weeks?

my cycling has been simple, between 400mg -700mg bodytech test/ week with a 4 weeks of dbol.

ayeeeeee help me feel better

Yeah man. I’d jump on nolva. 40mg for a week then 25 for 3-4 more. Or until it’s gone. I’d lower my dose too. Maybe cut test in half and add something like mast or primo to make up for the test reduction.

now that you’ve got gyno, you’ve got it for life. Gonna have to watch it every cycle bro. But fuck it. It’s only cosmetic and surgery is a possibility l. 

Yeah man. I’d jump on nolva. 40mg for a week then 25 for 3-4 more. Or until it’s gone. I’d lower my dose too. Maybe cut test in half and add something like mast or primo to make up for the test reduction.

now that you’ve got gyno, you’ve got it for life, you’ll  have to watch it every cycle bro. But fuck it. It’s only cosmetic and surgery is a possibility.

When you were done your cycle you could look into using reloxifene for three months.  It’s a little more mild on you than Nolva,  and there’s lots of clinical data showing that it has reversed and destroyed Gyno in teenage boys .

2 hours ago, GainTrain said:

now that you’ve got gyno, you’ve got it for life, you’ll  have to watch it every cycle bro. But fuck it. It’s only cosmetic and surgery is a possibility.

When you were done your cycle you could look into using reloxifene for three months.  It’s a little more mild on you than Nolva,  and there’s lots of clinical data showing that it has reversed and destroyed Gyno in teenage boys .

Ok, I’ll do exactly that! Thank you.

ill cut my test down to 400 and get on the nolva

On 12/17/2019 at 9:24 PM, Guardian Dispensaries said:

Order some letro and take 2 tabs a day for 7 days while taking the above nova recommendation. If the lumps shrink, take the letro again for a week. Continue to take your test and then start with .5 adex ever other day. 

I’m reading Letro sides are harsh.

what are they exactly? Do u carry ralox?

ive been using 1mg letro ED with 500mg test C and i seem quite fine, sex drive works, joints are a lil stiff but thats about it. side effects i feel are random hot flashes in my ears, and headaches. but i ingore them because gains. this is with existing small gyno

Edited by eightyeight14

I'd cut the Dbol out. It seems estrogen based not prolactin, so going by that. In theory I would suggest aromasin and nolvadex. Letro was the standard but the crash and burn method was shown to have still a harsh rebound. Nolvadex doesnt have the same binding effect some others have, still effective but not always with the rebound of letro. So going in that regard, aromasin is a better option as it takes time for the estrogen to return. Sorry for a short form overview, I actually was thinking of writing an article on gyno treatment using some of the studies that I have been coming across lately.

5 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

ive been using 1mg letro ED with 500mg test C and i seem quite fine, sex drive works, joints are a lil stiff but thats about it. side effects i feel are random hot flashes in my ears, and headaches. but i ingore them because gains. this is with existing small gyno

Dude...I’ll bet you have no estrogen left using that much letro from day one with such a small cycle. What are you on? Week 2-3? Fuck bro, get bloods done. Your gonna ruin your cycle.

2 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Dude...I’ll bet you have no estrogen left using that much letro from day one with such a small cycle. What are you on? Week 2-3? Fuck bro, get bloods done. Your gonna ruin your cycle.

2 weeks 1 day i think . i’ve been doing the same dose the whole time and felt the dryness come on around after week 1 , but it’s stabilized it seems. Does letro build up take longer than 2 weeks tho ? I feel fine . i have the higher bodyfat and an estrogen sensitive so i’m thinking that has offset the higher dose ?

Edited by eightyeight14

13 hours ago, Vortex said:

I'd cut the Dbol out. It seems estrogen based not prolactin, so going by that. In theory I would suggest aromasin and nolvadex. Letro was the standard but the crash and burn method was shown to have still a harsh rebound. Nolvadex doesnt have the same binding effect some others have, still effective but not always with the rebound of letro. So going in that regard, aromasin is a better option as it takes time for the estrogen to return. Sorry for a short form overview, I actually was thinking of writing an article on gyno treatment using some of the studies that I have been coming across lately.

Thinking back it probably happened 3 months ago while on dbol.

so nolva + Aromasin ?

ill give her a shot.

im going on an all inclusive, is it safe to drink with nolva?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

Lowering you e too much with Letro will actually ruin your gains. Letro is not the AI through out a whole cycle to use especially when only 500mg of test. It is  a tool you run at the end of a comp prep to give you a dried out look along with diuretics. Again no disrespect, but you should not be running letro and running nova and adex/or arom

The reason i am suggesting letro for this guy is because if he was just getting gyno now, and his e levels were super high, if caught in time taking letro (because it is so strong) may reverse the sides and quickly lower his high e. But as others have said get your bloods done and see whats whats and be safe. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vortex said:

@Crazyguy most tests show that nolva increases the cholestatic in nature. It can cause fatty liver, drinking on any type of medication is not recommended but it's really up to you. You're not chronically using it or drinking frequently so 🤷‍♂️

Appreciate the feed back, ill keep a low dose over the week 20mg eod.

How long till I can see a difference with the nolva? My anxiety is sky high with this bitch tit situation.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:31 AM, Vortex said:

@VortexWould love to read your article on gyno when you write it. What dosages of nolvadex and aromasin would you recommend and for how long? Would like to be prepared and just have something on hand.

@Svensson offhandedly for prevention aromasin at 12.5 eod is usually more than enough. 

For treatment of gyno before it sets

Approx 12.5 eod for 3-4 weeks (this may be too long, be aware that if you're also doing PCT this may inhibit testosterone rebound)

20mg of nolvadex daily for 6-12 weeks (once you stop the aromasin), it will take 6-8 weeks to really do its job and in some cases as long as 12 weeks.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/17/2019 at 10:58 AM, GainTrain said:

now that you’ve got gyno, you’ve got it for life. Gonna have to watch it every cycle bro. But fuck it. It’s only cosmetic and surgery is a possibility l. 

God damn you for being  right.

The lump Back just 8 weeks into my test only cycle.

but looking at pics from 10 years ago it seems I had it then too. Seems as if the test just makes it grow.

jumpiing on aromasin 12.5 2x week plus nolva 20mg for 2-4 weeks