Bodytech gear question

johnnycake

Just picked up some BT gear and I have a question. Is it usually this thin? It's pretty much water thin. I know it's a MCT based product, but I've never seen gear this runny before, doesn't resemble an oil at all so it has me wondering.

To be clear this isn't a criticism or a negative review of BT, it's simply a question that I hope to get answered from people that have used BT products before. I haven't pinned with it yet, but I am excited to start as I hear great reviews of the product.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I’ve used several oils from bt. Test E, mast E, nectar of the gods and equipoise. All were thin oils. None but the nectar had pip (test base better pip tho lol). All did exactly as I expected. It’s gtg. Potent stuff.

And another lab I’m using has thin oil (miglyol 840 I believe). Different oils are different thickness. 

• Like 1

I believe they were really considering all aspects of the customer with this the thin oil smaller needle equates to less pain and more comfort for the customer , these thin oils are the future. That’s my opinion on it .

3 hours ago, Synyster said:

Its always super thin.

Alwats been great product too.

I did however get horrible pip and lumps from the cyp400.  But not sust 350.

I typically inject daily with a 1/2" slin pin.

I do Get pip and lumps from Cyp 400 and Ent 400 I think is no other way because of concentration I start to think that it can be related to scar tissue accumulation as well ! 

Can SOMEONE PLEASE tell me where to buy test online for delivery in Canada....a reliable site that someone KNOWS is legit and all that...plz...and thanx....firt.time tring going to forum for help...SOMEONE PLZE HELP BEFORE I SPEND ON WRONG SITE....PLZ

33 minutes ago, Jarod said:

Can SOMEONE PLEASE tell me where to buy test online for delivery in Canada....a reliable site that someone KNOWS is legit and all that...plz...and thanx....firt.time tring going to forum for help...SOMEONE PLZE HELP BEFORE I SPEND ON WRONG SITE....PLZ

Buying Test online is illegal officer Jarod. 

• Haha 2