The effect of caffeine and albuterol on body composition and metabolic rate

Just read this study and it's pretty cool, I always have been using caffeine and ephedrine as a preworkout for years, but you do burn out.

I just started DNP to do a burst for a few days and have ketotifen so I was looking up ketotifen use with dnp, clen, etc.. (been a while since I did) and this article popped up.

Never thought about it, which makes me wonder if using clen + caffeine would be effective too?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4551658/

I' ve used the two together. 5mg albuterol and 200mg caffeine x3 daily. You will see the fat melt off. 

Word of warning though, i get pretty bad muscle cramps on albuterol if i don't  boost my potassium, magnesium and taurine. But that could just be me. Believe me, 30 straight seconds of ab cramps feel like an eternity.... all you can do is arch back and stretch it out while clenching your teeth in pain, no fun. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

haha ya im done last dose was a day and a half ago of dnp, so thats 36 hours. I leaned out but fuck i hate being on dnp and i always get the rash and i have prescription ketotifen which also makes me wana sleep forever.

I am back to work post new year so wont handle that shit back to lifting heavy shit and eating clean 😛

but im gonna stick to alb 4mg + caffeine 200mg from now on, gonna skip out on ephedrine from now on, i feel better in this combo.

Edited by a_ahmed